[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overeating at home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501120859657.jpg (567KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1501120859657.jpg
567KB, 1600x2400px
>be me
>live in an apartment in city where I study and work from Monday to Friday
>buying groceries on my own, oats for breakfast, tuna for dinner, chicken breast with rice in school canteen for lunch
>everything going nicely, no cravings
>return to my parent's house
>kitchen full of unhealthy food, mom offering me one dessert after another
>often can't resist
>feel like shit afterwards
How do you fight gain goblins when they are your parents?
>>
Tell them frankly that you don't want to eat shit anymore. It's the only way. It will be hard because they are your parents and they will always think they are doing the right thing but you need to put your foot down.
>>
Why did you make up a story just to post a bait image
>>
>>42793686
You need to have a genuine conversion with your parents about it. But before you do, make sure you are dressed chilled so the conversion doesn't become too heated. Let them know you want to talk, but that you are laid back.
>>
Is his son transgender? Or just dgaf.
>>
>>42793686
His daughter is cute!
>>
could people run faster if they cut off their arms
>>
>>42793704
Yeah, they always tell me to go outside more and excercise, but they despise lifting, they think the only real excercise aee sports

>>42793714
I'm a dumb phoneposter and this was the only non-personal image I have in my phone, don't know why I saved it
>>
>>42793748
>don't know why I saved it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.