[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever been to an equinox gym? People rave about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2785.jpg (67KB, 580x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2785.jpg
67KB, 580x542px
Has anyone ever been to an equinox gym? People rave about it but I'm too poor to afford it. People say the equipment is great, the classes amazing And I hear the girls there are all amazing which is why most people go to the gym let's be honest. I live in LA anyone ever been to one?
>>
I've been to several since I travel for work and my work colleagues are a bunch of yuppies. Palo alto, Hollywood, Downtown LA, Manhatthan Beach.

They're really great gyms. People are friendly and will (often) put back their weights unlike the scum at LA fitness. Never had to wait for a squat rack which is the main reason I go.

I normally don't shower at the gym but they provide towels and kiehls soap.shampoo which is better than the stuff I have at home. There's also the sauna and the majority I've been to also have a nice full-size pool.

I pay $200 a month but given my salary and the fact I don't have much of a life outside work and the gym it's worth it.
>>
>>42792152
Damn sounds nice. And from what you posted sounds like you can use every equinox gym. I go to the fucking Glendale ymca. Is the pussy there as amazing as they say?
>>
you can talk shit on it for certain reasons, but the main thing is you know nobody in there is going to steal your fucking iphone if you leave it plugged in, people will come in with clean clothes and won't stink up the place, there won't be weird perverts around.

i used to shit on gyms like this but after having my fuckin phone stolen from the hardcore hobo gym and having to share space with fucking weirdos i kinda want to go somewhere better where they actually keep the equipment working and replace broken shit
>>
I go to equinox in nyc. The one I go to is huge and has a couple basketball courts so it's a special one. Definitely unnecessary for what I need, but it's so damn close to me. Only alternative is le cross fit 'box'.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.