[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My experience with Creatinine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

So I used Creatinine for 3 months and I've never felt better ... My energy level was off the roof. My lefts all improved.

Then I stopped it 2 weeks ago due to fear of hearing loss and I felt horrible after it. Energy level decreased.

My power high volume low reps lifts weren't affected.

My hypertrophy low volume high reps lifts suffered a lot. I usually do 4x12 with reps in the bank ... Now barely 4x8-12.

I think Creatinine does really increase DHT level by increasing the conversion from testosterone by some way.

I'm a doctor btw. I know how hair loss works. My father has a full set of hair by my mother's is light and her father is bold. I wanna keep my hair till 40s at least.

So, any other experiences with this magic?

Any other pre-workout shake or something that can help me finish all my reps?
>>
Hair loss* lol not hearing loss.
>>
>>42789938
This is the most brosciency creative thread ever.
Seriously.
Most of your issues are probably in your head.
>>
>>42789938
How something that your body produce make you bald?
>>
File: 1498000946773.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498000946773.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>42789938
>Creatinine
> Hearing loss
>>
>>42790027

DHT is a stronger version of testosterone.

Your head hair especially the frontal ones are sensitive to this hormone. It will stunt the hair growth till the hair can't penetrate the skin and you'll be bold.

On the other hand it'll give you beard gains.

And libido gains ..

And muscle gains ...
>>
File: 1504185142870.png (4KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1504185142870.png
4KB, 221x228px
>>42789938
>hearing loss
Creatine confirmed for causing baldness + hearing loss. Why are we taking this drug? Looks like krokodil is a better pre workout than creatine.
>>
First of all you mongoloid shit if you really did ingest creatinin and not creatin that basicly mean you ate solid piss..

If you can't get the molecule name right maybe you don't have the knowledge or IQ needed to mess around with your health this way.
>>
Dunno if I should post here but is creatine safe for somebody who suffered from kidney failure in the past?
>>
>>42790091

are you even fucking serious
>>
>>42790091
Yes just make sure you take 50grams a day to get your kidneys adjusted.
>>
>>42790091
Yes. Cretin is safe, just take the recommend dose
>>
>>42790105
I'm fine now. But I wouldn't wanna risk it. I couldn't even eat foods high in protein for the 1st year out of hospital.
>>42790114
whatever it takes, right anon?
>>42790116
Thanks.
>>
File: cretin_1.jpg (14KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
cretin_1.jpg
14KB, 252x300px
>>42790116
>cretin: a person who is deformed and mentally handicapped because of congenital thyroid deficiency.
>mfw taking 1 cretin as a pre workout, it's the recommended dose.
>>
>>42790027
>implying people don't go bald naturally
>>
I would take creatine even if I didn't lift just for the water retention

>tfw off cycle and peeing 26 times per day
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>42790141
>>
I used creatine for a year at the reccommended dose and didn't notice much of a difference. Even with drinking a shit ton of water on top of it. I would be able to get an extra rep, or an extra set, here and there. But its not sometying thats going to make a drastic change in your performance.

I think the risks outweigh the benefits anyway, after doing it for a few weeks I definitely had higher blood pressure and during heavy gym sessions if I pushed too hard I would get momentary chest pains. Needless to say I'm not gonna touch it again.

Just train, eat, and sleep. You don't need any supplements besides vitamins. Only things i take are fish oil and vitamin D3
>>
I stopped taking creatine during the summer. Then I got back to university, worked out without creatine for three weeks, and two days ago I started taking creatine again. I had my first workout on creatine today and it was amazing, probably the best workout I have had in two months. I added weight to most of my lifts, I completed every rep and every set and had plenty of energy to continue.

Its surprising how effective it is, and I am glad I am back on creatine.
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (36KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
36KB, 408x408px
>>42790116
>>42790133
>taking advice from Dominican
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.