[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boost test - kill your friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

the VIRGIN socialite

the CHAD neet

http://www.ergo-log.com/lonely-men-have-higher-testosterone-levels.html
>>
the VIRGIN proteinshake sipper

the CHAD gin guzzler

http://www.ergo-log.com/alcohol-after-strength-training-boosts-testosterone-level.html
>>
the VIRGIN leg press

the CHAD squat

http://www.ergo-log.com/squat-produces-more-growth-hormone-testosterone-than-leg-press.html
>>
the virgin steroid juicer

the chad onion juicer

http://www.ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
>>
>>42789966
>most who uses machines and don't do compound exercises are dyel
>compound exercises increase test
really activates my K+ ion channels
>>
>>42789892
Those boosts of testosterone have nothing to do with muscle mass. They dont affect gains at all. You get those short test boosts in a lot of different scenarios, but they just change the way you feel without really giving you any muscle gaining effects. Not that feeling like a man at times isnt important for your psychological well being, but i digress.
Lifting, running, eating healthy and not being deficient in shit are the only things you can do to get your t and hgh levels up. The only thing you can do beyond that is to just take test directly.
A lot of these studies are bullshit too
>>
>>42791304
Are you saying that diet changes and small consistent changes in your life won't have long reaching effects?

Or are you a lazy retard or worse a shill who wants to push gear as the be all end all of test boosting?
>>
>>42791381
>Are you saying that diet changes and small consistent changes in your life won't have long reaching effects?
Well, they will get you to your baseline, but thats it. Of course you will end up with higher test than you had before you started to iift, if you started as just your normal skinny/skinnyfat/fat guy you see everywhere, because your life is probably better sorted out and you are getting your nutrients, sleep and training now. But well, thats where you should have been all along basically, thats your baseline.
You cant really improve your gains by somehow magically upping test above the baseline for extended periods of time. Obviously doing shit that makes you feel more manly and better about yourself will help with motivation, which is important as well, but its not gonna affect your gains. Beyond simply getting all your nutrition and training and sleep, you can basically only do creatine and gear.
>>
It's like everyone wants to believe you can't change your T levels unless you roid.

It takes dedcation like everything else. Get a fucking grip faggots.
>>
>>42791128
Don't forget about Na+/K+ pumps
>>
>>42791513
So yeah.
It will have long reaching effects and you'll see real benefits without having to shut down your natural test levels with gear or go bald from doing creatine.
>>
I think i remember some guy on the misc try the onion juice thing once; he gave up after he couldn't take the taste anymore any began to permanently smell like onions.
>>
>>42789892
>boost test-kill your friends

Never thought that i'd see a Megami Tensei thread on /fit/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.