[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO KEEP FAT IN BLOOD/PREVENT BURNING OF FAT CELLS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: apu apustaja.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu apustaja.png
13KB, 657x527px
I have to take a drug test
I have to fast for 8 hours beforehand

I smoked some hash just once with a mate about a week ago, and according to a piss test I am borderline clean. I know that THC is fat soluble, so I just need to keep the fat in my fat cells where it is and burn what I have eaten for 8 hours. The question is how?

My plan right now is to eat a disgustingly fatty meal and try to slow down my metabolism as best I can in order to not burn my fat cells, is such a thing within the realm of possibility?
>>
what is the drugs test for?
why does it matter if hash shows up?
>>
>>42788836
buy 10 maccas cheese burgers the night before.

that should give you enough fat for the fast
>>
Eat a giant amount of food with lots of fiber, fat and carbs.
>>
>>42788871
It's a multi drug test, urine sample. But it's just that one time I smoked hash.
>>42788886
Thinking of frying a bunch of bacon in butter, and making a peanut butter milkshake. I can get enough fat in me, the question is can I stall my metabolism enough?
I will be awake for the 8 hours, but will probably try and nap or something.

Is there something like the opposite of DNP that I can take to reduce my calories out?
>>
>>42788912
it's probably left your system already, don't see why it matters if it shows up though, the doctors wont care
>>
>>42788932
>doctors
ts probaly for work or his parents man
might also be for parole reasons wich could mean jailtime
>>
>>42788988
>>42788932
You're both right, in that I am seeking to be in a medical trial.
It has not left my system completely, the test shows a very faint line when I need a very clear one
>>
>>42788836
you eat a lot of carbs op. That's all.
>>
they're telling you to fast so that you won't have any sort of insulin response that prevents your fat stores from being metabolized. do the fast, but make it a 24 hour fast. 2-3 hours before the test, start drinking tons of water and eat a tablespoon of coconut oil per hour. during this time you should be doing at least moderate-paced cardiovascular work.

the water will flush your kidneys etc. of the "old" metabolic waste from your fat stores (the result of fasting is a mild keto state), and the coconut oil will serve as a good source of fat to reduce the use of your fat stores for energy, thus diluting the level of fats indicating thc storage.

the moderate cardiovascular over that period will help to increase your metabolic rate, which will help quickly distribute the "clean" fats from the coconut oil into your bloodstream, while the water intake and increased metabolic rate will help to filter the "unclean" fats from your bloodstream. since you will be eating coconut oil regularly through this process, your body will not be triggered to use fat stores for energy, and so you will reduce your thc representation in the blood test, while still showing the markers for fasting, since you aren't consuming carbohydrates resulting in insulin levels going up, and will instead have elevated levels of ketones.

good luck.
>>
People are really overthinking this shit. Just drink shitloads of water and you'll be fine especially after a week. A single incidence of pot use clears up in days esp if you're lean.
>>
Can't believe no one's mentioned Certo.

Along with chugging lots of water beforehand, mix one packet of certo into a glass of water and chug that 1 hour before you piss for the test.

Idk how more people don't know about this. I passed a supervised test 2 hours after popping positive, literally ran to the store, bought a gallon of water, bottle of aspirin, and a box of certo, and had no problems.
>>
>>42790157
i'm assuming "certo" is some kind of gelatin. nobody has mentioned gelatin because this is a blood test. also, the reason you passed is because you diluted your urine with water, not because you "clogged" yourself with gelatin.
>>
Mate, drink loads of green tea to piss out THC faster. You may think it raises your metabolism but it's actually quite common if people are suspecting tests.
>>
carbs. simple carbs. basicalyl sugar. sugar sugar sugar.

sugar prevents you from burning fat. gorge on fruit and low-fat high carb junk food. just keep eating it, keep those blood sugar and insulin spikes coming. this will keep you as far away from fat burning mode as possible. you will also gain weight and beocme a fat fuck. enjoy.

also stop taking drugs, they're degenerate as fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.