[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about eating the calories that you need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What does /fit/ think about eating the calories that you need but also chewing and spitting that which you don't?

For example, eating my chicken breast and vege for dinner but then chewing on some chocolate before spitting it out.
>>
>>42788486
you get even more hungrier
>>
>>42788486
congrats you're bulimia-lite

seek professional medical attention for your eating disorder
>>
>>42788503
isn't it only bulimia if I ingest food then throw it up? If I'm still getting what I need but then enjoying the flavour of something else, what is the harm?
>>
>>42788525
that's why he said bulimia-lite, stupid
>>
>>42788486
Glucose Absorption already starts in your mouth by your saliva
>>
It's pretrt pointless because you still get some of the calories. You can eat the chocolate, just less of it. Having a healthy diet is about learning good life habits and not doing something retarded like spitting food out.
>>
>>42788531
how is it at all similar if I am not exposing my esophagus to stomach acid? That's the unhealthy part. So long as I get the nutrients I need what does it matter what I taste?>>42788549
No, glucose conversion begins in the mouth (starches into simple carbohydrates) nothing is absorbed there
>>
>>42788486
i think it's pretty subhuman of you and you should get help for you womanly eating disorder.
>>
>>42788486
My sister was full blown bulimic and i catch her doing this shit from time to time now. It's absolutely vile and it kills me to see her do it.
>>
>>42788587
>>42788606
I don't get this, so long as I stick to my diet an exercise regime what does it matter that I taste something indulgent?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-08_05-12-32.png (220KB, 1052x932px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-08_05-12-32.png
220KB, 1052x932px
>>42788627
>>
>>42788641
RISKS:
Addictive and difficult to cease: Not a problem so long as my chewing and spitting doesn't affect my actual diet.
May suffer improper nutrition: No, as I have a nutritious diet in the first place
Ulcers from stomach acid in preparation for food that never comes: Not if do my chewing and spitting just before or after a proper meal
Can be severe psych etc etc: No, because I eat normally otherwise. chewing and spitting just allows me to have cheat meals without consequences
wont lose weight cause of calories ingested: the excess saliva off a single slice or pizza or square of chocolate per day isn't going to do anything
erratic eating: no, I eat to a pretty defined schedule
body reacts, insulin spike: not if behaviour takes place immediately before and after actual meal
>>
>>42788742
>rationalizing everything that makes it an eating disorder
this is what addicts do when they're called out for being a junkie.
Just stop doing it, retard.
>>
>>42788760
not hearing any counter-arguments other than "It's an eating disorder." If I do it in such a way that it circumvents every negative it's not a problem.
>>
>>42788586
Actually I'm pretty sure once the sugars of the food are broken down small amounts can go through the tissue of your mouth
Obviously a negligeable amount but not absolutely nothing
>>
>>42788486
if you can't do it in public, don't do it
>>
>>42788525
>"isnt it only gay if i cam in his asshole?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.