[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 240lbs and lean at 6'2 achievable natty? please respond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Is 240lbs and lean at 6'2 achievable natty?
please respond
>>
>>42788050
:(
>>
depends on your definition of lean
at anything sub 15% bodyfat it's impossible. Consider for example the hodgetwins who are on TRT and 6'2" 205 lean
>>
>240
>6'2
>Lean
Definitely a no
>>
File: 9f9.png (1MB, 1065x902px)
9f9.png
1MB, 1065x902px
I think people always assume they're more motivated and gifted then everyone else when told what it takes as a natty but the odds of that being the case are less than winning the lottery back to back. There's a reason everyone at the top of the food chain in the fitness community is roiding. Natty results are simply unimpressive for the effort.

If you eat perfectly, lift perfectly and have perfect genetics then after ~10 years you might have a truly impressive physique. Again the odds of this happening are less than winning the lottery repeatedly. You aren't more driven or gifted than all the elite members of the fitness community who tried before you.

There are reasons to be natty aside from this mainly to be inury free and feel good as you age. Being natty builds strong tendons and ligaments and your intetnal organs that support your entire body and thus dictate performance will be in far better shape than any roider. You will psychologically be better off as everything little thing that annoys you, you won't be thinking in the back of your head "did I get some bad shit". Peace of mind is more valuable than anything. Unless you stand to make millions roiding for your career it's to worth. Train for health not meathead status.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.