/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have never heard a vegan denounce the practice of halal slaughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Rly.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rly.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
i don't talk to vegans
>>
>>42786355
Have you never browsed one of their faggy generals?
>>
>>42786342
>Trying to imply that vegans are pushing a Jew or Muslim or whatever agenda
Vegans are against all unnecessary animal cruelty. It's impractical to go around and say "factory farming is wrong, also grass fed is wrong because it's still slaughtered, also halal is still wrong, also kosher is still wrong, also the yulin dog festival is still wrong blahblahblah"
It's really simple. Don't eat anything with a face.
>>
>>42786506
Why do they support industrial crop farming which displaces and kills native fauna and flora?
>>
im vegan and I denounce the practice of halal slaughter
>>
>>42786506
>Don't eat anything with a face
Time to switch over to eating Abyssal Sea Cucumbers
>>
>>42787022
First sensible thing you've said all day.
>>
>>42787038
jk im not vegan and idk what halal slaughter is :)
>>
>>42787003
Because the vegan movement is one that is created solely to push eating gmos and industrial farming that is doing as much if not more harm to the environment.
I mean, vegans are even more unhealthy then regular people who eat omnivore diets because vegans tend to eat a lot of junk and think ITS HEALTHY BECAUSE ITS NOT MEAT.
>>
>>42787061
I hate it when they try to shill their shitty meal replacements like soylent.
>>
>>42787061
>>42787100

meat cucks are so fucking retarded lmao
>>
>>42787112
cuck doesn't make sense in this context, since the animals are not fucking your wife. I eat pizza now with salami and fuck afterwards your oneitis.
>>
>>42786342

Have you ever heard of a vegan do anything other than be a vegan?
>>
>>42787140
sure you do, yuroshit
>>
File: hitlerdeer_thumb.jpg (62KB, 620x393px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerdeer_thumb.jpg
62KB, 620x393px
This guy banned the Jews from ripping the throats from live farm animals. I assume that would extend to the Mudslimes as well.
>>
>>42787061
You do know cows are fed the same thing as you right?
Palm kernel, soy, maize. The difference is they eat a shit tonne more to process it into meat and milk.
Rain forests in south east asia and south america are being leveled to make way for this. There are valid arguments against eating vegan but this isn't one of them.
>>
>>42787052
It's slashing a cows throat and letting it bleed out while whispering nice words to it. So muslims can eat it.

Kosher for Jews but I'm not sure how kosher works.

Normal method is a bolt through the head and then cutting its throat. Bolt stuns it.
>>
>>42786506
>>Trying to imply that vegans are pushing a Muslim agenda

It's not that implausible. Everything else the left does is to push the Muslim agenda.
>>
>>42786342

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io&t=977s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgcA8fz10Uo

wow.. you sure .. showed.. us.. the hypocrisy.. of.. vegans.. you are totally not.. just.. a right wingers .. trying to move the goalpost into eternal shitskin bashing
>>
>>42787549
>Islam is a race

KYS
>>
>>42786342
I denounce it! Happy vegan-hater
>>
>>42786342
Halal prevents suffering hence they don't care.

Halal is the best way for gains.
>>
>>42787580
Animals don't want to die, no matter how they get slaughtered.
Fuck Halal, fuck meat eaters
>>
>>42787580
>Halal prevents suffering

opposite
>>
Our vegan group had a small debate because somoe higher ups has issues with 'all meat is wrong' and decided that while we believe eating meat is wrong and western civilization should stop and switch to soy alternatives, we have to respect all other cultural beliefs, especially of marginalised, oppressed people like muslims
>>
>>42787596
>being this much of a pussy
There are worse things than animals dying. They'll all be killed by some other animal for food anyway so why not us? Vegans are so damn retarded.

Waiting for your reddit tier template riposte you probably have memorized.
>>
File: stone man.jpg (272KB, 1169x1294px) Image search: [Google]
stone man.jpg
272KB, 1169x1294px
>>42787140
>I eat pizza now with salami and fuck afterwards your oneitis.
>>
>>42787003
>what is basic infrastructure
Its kinda hard not having industrial food production to supply food for cities
>>
>>42787624
You get that cold knife & slit it's throat, watch the fear in its eyes, the shrieks of pain as it chokes on the buckets of blood.
You couldn't do that pussy.

There are other ways for it to die, yes all animals die but not because of me. I have empathy for animals, I fucking love animals. There's no need to eat corpses anymore
>>
Because it all correlates
Vegans are low t and most likely liberal (liberalism is also linked to low t)
Liberal people love muslims (mainly because they hate themselves and because liberals are mentally ill) and are tolerant and open minded and they love a religion like Islam even though they stand against all their beliefs (halal slaughtering, fags, feminism, etc)

/tldr
>vegans are stupid people pretending to be moral but are still stupid
>>
>>42786506
>Don't eat anything with a face
milk?
>>
>>42787451
>eating cows
It's like you want to spend more money on less protein and throw in some shitty fats for good measure so that you eat less complex carbs at the same caloric intake and have worse energy. The only acceptable meats are boneless, skinless chicken breast/turkey/sardines or other lean fish. Even when fried they still contain less fat than your typical reasonably priced steak.

>inb4 spend $10 on steak for dinner so you can get a slightly leaner cut and still have worse macros than chicken
>>
>>42786506
Stop trying to whitewash your Islamophobia, you racist.
>>
>>42787828
Could I do it? Pretty sure that I could. Every time I've got to an animal it's already been dead from the rifle shot. Now wringing grouse, hares', and ducks' necks? Done that several times. Nothing to it
>>
>>42787061
You're right on this account. In theory veganism should be really healthy but the vegans I know eat a bunch of processed shit and look like crap but think they're doing themselves a favor. Much better to go omni but cut out processed shit entirely or almost entirely.
>>
>>42786506
>Trying to imply that vegans are pushing a Jew or Muslim or whatever agenda
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>http://mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
>every successful culture in world history eats meat
>we can just stop eating meat because we want to! Nothing bad will happen, promise

Why are vegans so hubristic? Actual doctors can't even figure out whether we should be eating eggs or not
>>
>>42788694
lol
>>42788020
lol
>>42788438
Even better to go wfpb and track your protein, B12, omega 3 and mineral intake
>>
>>42787828
That's some gay shit you wrote, breh.
>>
im not vegan but I always find the mental gymnastics of people on here hilarious. Like they grasp for any straw in a vegan diet and then use that to justify doing stupid shit like GOMAD or eating nothing but meat and rice. SJW tier gymnastics im not vegan because I like fucking milk and meat but im not going to pretend like that shit is good for me
>>
>>42787828
What you just described is halal slaughter
>>
>>42786342
I denounce the practice of halal slaughter
islam is cancerous
t.vegan
>>
>>42786342
Cause we're not fucking racist shitbags
Why don't you denounce centuries of imperialism and racism you put on muslims?
>>
>>42786342
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
There you go OP.
>>
>why don't vegans oppose the Muslim Jew
>why aren't vegans against abortion
>why don't vegans fight the modern slave trade
>why aren't vegans concerned about rare earth mineral mining

Vegans are awful hypocrites and that is a bad thing, but when you do this, you're not proving them wrong about meat. You're shifting to a different argument with the original argument unfinished.
>>
>>42787022

But that makes you blatantly Islamophobic. How do you reconcile that with the rest of your Liberal beliefs?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.