[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stretch Marks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Stretch Marks.jpg (311KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
Stretch Marks.jpg
311KB, 1932x2576px
I've been lifting for some time and have noticed some decent gains especially around the chest. However, these gains have been coming with some wicked stretch marks as shown in pic related. What do you guys do to mitigate them?

Working out was one of the few things I could enjoy and now it seems as though I'm being punished for my vanity. I don't want to have to stop weightlifting but if this only worsens I fear my entire upper arm will turn to mincemeat defeating the whole point in aesthetics.
>>
I also have this issue. Started doing strength training and increased my protein intake and I now have stretch marks on my underarms.
>>
>>42784978
>>
>>42785337

Thanks for the tip. Any idea on when to apply (before work outs, morning, etc) and if it is necessary to wait for marks to fade before resuming lifting? This may all come off as naive so thanks for bearing with me
>>
>>42784978
drink more fgt
>>
I gained weight fast and I got stretch marks on my stomach and lower back. Aswell as on my ribs. Even if I lose the weight which I'm doing my body is still gonna be ugly. I'm just losing weight so my face gets thinner.
>>
>>42784978
stretch marks fade over time. literally everyone has them to some degree. see it as a good sign, you are making gainz
>>
>>42784978
This is a blue board
>>
>>42784978
They're never going away man. Learn to live with them . they only fade away a little. I apply cocoa butter on them almost everyday and they're still there. Some have faded more than the rest but they'll stay there forever . kinda shitty since I went from fat kid to fit lean guy and they make me feel so insecure but oh well
>>
I have stretch marks fucking everywhere on my torso from being fat.

I'm thinking of getting a giant tattoo to cover it all up if I get fit.
>>
File: shekel.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>42787156
kek, have a shek
>>
got big stretchmarks on my lower back from growing too fast in puberty. im 28 now and they will never go away
>>
>>42785387
Put it ln every night before you go to bed. In 3-4 weeks you will see results
>>
>>42785337
>virgin coconut oil
>chad bio oil
>>
File: 1413073073258.jpg (6KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
1413073073258.jpg
6KB, 217x204px
>>42788184
>>
>>42784978
fuck, your stretch marks are gnarly, dude.
i've also got stretch marks on my arms and and inner thighs but they don't look as bad as yours do. most of them just fade with time though so you don't have nothing to worry about. as for the things that you can do to remedy them, try hydrating yourself and moisturizing your skin as much as you can. decreasing your bf% before you start lifting also helps in preventing stretch marks. and, of course, try not to bulk within a short span of time.
that's what you get for not going natty, this wouldn't have happened if you were to clean bulk.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.