[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cripple workouts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1409240914-Derek.jpg (154KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409240914-Derek.jpg
154KB, 333x500px
Alright /fit/ I'm ready to get on the path to greatness. Thing is, I have a prosthetic leg and am not sure how that alters workouts for me. I have decent mobility and my good leg is already ripped because it does the work for both. I'm not a decrepit goblin that can hardly walk so I really don't have any excuse.

Was thinking of starting with StrongLifts. Any tips?
>>
File: 1502135492002.png (31KB, 1047x555px) Image search: [Google]
1502135492002.png
31KB, 1047x555px
>>42784950
Fuck man finally a good thread comes around and nobody answers

If i weren't a dyel cunt with all my limbs, I'd help tho

Bumping with some chads
>>
File: 1504677874442.jpg (53KB, 634x637px) Image search: [Google]
1504677874442.jpg
53KB, 634x637px
>>42784950
Where does the prosthetic begin? Below the knee or above? Honestly heavy leg compounds may be out of the question because they would be unbalanced, you may be better off using machines for legs and then isolating core, and focusing on bench and OHP.
Get jacked as fuck dude, and then buy a 3d printed prosthetic
>>
bumping for a real thread on fit, hopefully not larping
>>
>>42785471
Gonna jump on this, looks like your upper body is gonna get fucking jacked, anon

I'm sure you can still find a way to do leg exercises, like this anon said using machines and working light (relative)

I see lots of OHP, bench, dips, and weighted pull ups (good way to balance out bench if you're unsure of power cleans or heavy rows)

Also, see a physio or coach, preferably one that works with disabled athletes

You can make it, anon
>>
Be careful. The prosthetic legs aren't meant to handle multiple hundreds of points mounds in addition to your body weight.
>>
File: 1435518320852.jpg (222KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1435518320852.jpg
222KB, 750x750px
>>42785471
Directly below the knee. Like I said in my first post I have unusually good balance for an amputee. I will take your suggestion into consideration for sure. 3d print part included.

>>42785551
Thanks anon, I hadn't thought of contacting anyone about it.

>>42785613
>mfw prosthetic gets a one way ticket to snap city
>>
File: 1445127737953.jpg (153KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445127737953.jpg
153KB, 640x960px
>>42785718
post cripple pics pls
>>
>>42785840
I would but I don't have a smartphone and I'm not going to wake my gf up to use hers jej
>>
>>42785939
>is cyborg
>uses dumbphone
Dude what
>>
If I were you id focus on lower body agility and movement with one leg and do agility drills with the false leg and condition the fuck out of your good leg so lots of pistol squats bodyweight and with kettle bells one leg kettle bell clean and press for balance and strength, box jumps with your good leg to make it explosive as fuck and ladder on the floor footwork drills with the fake leg to get you nifty with it.

Don't bother heavy squatting or deadlifting with the fake leg just do all that shit then lift heavy and frequently for the upper body 3 times a week. Lots of pull-ups and chinups as accessories too.
>>
>>42785613
You should get a custom prosthetic leg modeled after prime Ronnie Coleman's. Give your other leg something to aspire to.
>>
You can still do one-legged DLs
>>
>>42785840
When I think about all the dicks I've seen now that I shower at the gym it's a little scary.

And I've never even seen vagina yet. Maybe someday.
>>
Checkout a bloke on insta pitbullruhl.

Do whatever he does
>>
>>42784950
>>42784950
how'd you lose it?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/that1legmonster/

There u go op, don't listen to the nonces in this thread
>>
I am getting my leg amputated in a few weeks. I started lifting about 6 months ago and plan on continuing but seeing one leg monster really helped alleviate some fears I had. I hate to sound like a fag but that shit is inspiring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.