[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DNP/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (114KB, 490x1017px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 490x1017px
Thread for experiences, what to expect, dosage history and side effects, where you buy and what brand, etc.
>>
I ran one cycle during March or so. Just 250 per day. My thoughts and advice are as follows:

Results wise: very good. Due to work and some other stuff I'd spent like a year and a half doing nothing and eating junk. Gained a bunch of weight. A few months of cutting including 1 month ish of DNP at 250 got rid of all of it.

On that low dose, fuck all. I woke up thirsty/dry mouthed as fuck in the morning. Much more so than usual. That was literally it.

Bought it from some source through the dnp source reddit (yeah I know)

General advice: Get your fucking diet to a point of habituality BEFORE you go into DNP. A lot of mongoloids will be like "i'm gonna lose weight, day 1 DNP" no. You'll waste time. Get to a point where you're comfortable with your caloric deficit and the new lifestyle before introducing a costly element that increases possibility of failure. (Many people find DNP kinda fatiguing which could make you eat more. Habit makes that less likely)

Similarly, people suggest "lose the weight, and then, when you wanna shred the last few, hard pounds, use DNP". Personally I think those people are also morons. Because if you lose the last few pounds on DNP because you couldn't lose them normally, they're coming right back as soon as the DNP stops. Your best bet is to get your diet on point, eat at a deficit for a few weeks, then DNP through the middle of your loss cycle, then come off it nearer to the end and lose the last few pounds naturally. If you were smart with your diet, ideally your cutting diet will transition into your maintenance diet. The only way to KEEP weight off is to eat the same thing you were eating while losing weight. This ride never ends.

TLDR: if you actually can't be bothered to read the above, you're impatient and DNP will probably kill you. Proceed.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.