[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i look so fucking disgusting. i lost weight through unhealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 21

File: 20170907_204345.jpg (954KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_204345.jpg
954KB, 1200x1600px
i look so fucking disgusting. i lost weight through unhealthy means, and look at me. i am so flabby and just nasty.

where do i go from here? i feel like my body is a special case of ugly. i've been jogging everyday for an hour and then i come home to do a 15 minute strength routine, which actually buffed my arms and shoulders a bit. but im still fat and flabby.

i have about a year before i meet someone ive been talking to online. the /fat/ general doesnt really help and ignores my posts. what do you think i should do?
>>
File: 20170907_204317.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_204317.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
and for the record my diet is alright. its been low carb pretty much, meats, some veggies, some smoothies (blueberries peacges cashew milk) cheese. i havent eaten anything garbage for 3 weeks
>>
Keep losing weight, then get plastic surgery

Gj on you progress nuggy
>>
File: 20170907_204428.jpg (720KB, 1083x1354px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_204428.jpg
720KB, 1083x1354px
>>42783479
if im gonna be honest i dont think ill get THAT much loose skin. like it wont hang probably. im still worried about it. but i cant afford that either
>>
JUST go bear mode, anon
>>
>>42783495
i dont want bear mode i just want to look skinny but lean
>>
>>42783461
You don't worry about it.

>>42783501
You're not gonna look that way. But you can get lean and muscular and look great.
>>
>>42783461
Same boat as you OP. Went from 380 to 160ish in around 7-8 months. I essentially starved myself. This was about 3 years ago. I started to fill out more muscle which helps a lot with the skin but I still have a descent amount around my mid section and thighs.
>>
>>42783461
what was your starting weight? How much are you now?
>>
>>42783506
But i have grabbable fat. Almost as if im skinny but theres a layer of fat making me look like a bear.

what can i do?
>>
>>42783461
Try lifting actual free weights and doing a slow bulk like maybe 250 cal excess a day, more if youre not progressing, cut if you feel youre getting too fat. Your skin might shrink depending on your genetics and age but your best bet is to try to fill up your skin with muscle and getting surgery. Eat lots of brotein and drink lots of water
>>
It's subcutaneous fat. You don't have it that bad. Hit the weights, keep your diet on point, and it will eventually disappear.

Running isn't going to help that much.
>>
>>42783528
my starting weight had to be in the 250s at one point. i literally just weighed myself and i am 187Ibs. my height is between 5'11-6'0
>>
I was 270 2 years ago, through first biking, then kickboxing I lost 90lbs, and am a fucking power house. You need to do a strength workout that is full body, not just cardio, then focusing on what you think needs improvement.
>>
This is why people told you to lift weights and run a moderate deficit, rather than fast yourself into flabby oblivion.
>>
you don't look that bad anon you're just still kind of fat and not much muscle

keep dieting and lift weights.
>>
File: 1503763097641.jpg (46KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1503763097641.jpg
46KB, 612x612px
>>42783544
Bruh i went from 235 down to 175 now bulked to 190 at 6'0. Building muscle is the best option. Even being strongfat is better than where youre at now and if you lost the weight in an unhealthy way too fast you probably have way less muscle than you could
>>
>>42783574
Also i was lifting the whole time
>>
>>42783461
Keep losing weight, and fucking Lift, pick a good beginner routine and follow it.
>>
>>42783608
yeah but i dont have a really good routine. i follow this youtube vid its 17 min strength training with dumbbells its for begginners. i feel like its not doing much. can you recommend anything?
>>
>>42783491
Dude start squatting youre minus an ass
>>
>>42783461
age and starting weight?
>>
>>42783847
54, starting weight 310
>>
>>42783870
54 years old?
>>
>>42783754
i do squat, maybe i should do sessions of squatting only?

>>42783847
22 , around 250Ib
>>
>>42783491
>hank hill ass
Jesus
>>
>>42783882
i think he meant 5x4 = 20 years old
>>
You are doing great man, believe me having loose skin is way better looking and way more healthy than being fat, just keep cutting and try to lift some more, you will be able to get rid of most of it, keep the good work.
>>
>>42783888
ok dude wtf do i do i didnt know it was hank hill
>>
>>42783901
fucking kek kys
>>
>>42783461
you don't look that bad OP. Just put on as much muscle as you can, and then look into surgery if you still have lots of loose skin. over time your skin will tighten up a bit, you might always have some flab but again, you can get fixed up at a cosmetic surgeon.

you did so good losing weight, just keep focussing on putting on more muscle and continually improving your health. good job man.
>>
i went from 355 to 225.
FUCKING LIFT 5 DAYS A WEEK

if youre serious about fixing the issue that put you here in the first place, youll stop doing so much cardio, and lift hard and often. Focus on building a big chest and shoulders to give you that illusion on a Vtaper. We former fatfucks will never have that prototypical taper because of the loose skin, but youll fill out much better in clothes
>>
File: 20170707_103128.jpg (108KB, 569x1012px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_103128.jpg
108KB, 569x1012px
Anyone know what the general pricing/experience of loose skin stomach surgery is? Looking to get rid of this.
>>
Op you got a lot of time. A year can do a lot. Just eat clean and like the guy said 250ish cal over maintanence and hit the gym. Squat bench ohp. Start slow so you don't lose motivation or get injured and you'll be respectable looking by the time you meet that person
>>
File: 1cqduv.jpg (70KB, 418x396px) Image search: [Google]
1cqduv.jpg
70KB, 418x396px
Holy fuck that's terrible, but good job on the progress. I would cut the jogging to every other day and start lifting weights.

When you run do you have a program, or do you just set the timer for an hour and go?
>>
>>42783931
nobody answers when i ask. what the hell do i do for a good strength training routine? i feel like with what im doing im just hitting my arms and not getting the rest of the body. just give me a plan man im still noobish
>>
>>42783461
Oh shut the fuck up.
I lost nearly 50 kilos, so hear me out: stop pitying yourself and cut hard until you drop the remaining fat (there's quite a bit). After you lose most of the gut, start lifting and try to gain muscle mass.

Simple as that.
>>
>>42783960
Lmfaooooooo
just lift weights you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>42783960
>those arms
Did you starve yourself rather than lose weight while exercising?
>>
>>42783974
this is terrible advice.
If you choose to go the route of losing more fat, youre going to get skinnier everywhere else and youll retain that fucking guy, because as a guy, our abdominal fat and lower back fat are the last things to go.
You need to get on a serious lifting program asap. Even if you lose weight at a slower rate, youll look much much better.
>>
>>42783970
I jog around one block, and another. Thats my routine. usually takes about an hour.

>>42783974
people say to lift while cutting. What do i do. Just cut? wouldnt that make me more flabby
>>
>>42783461
There's still fat in there, cut, and LIFT WHILE YOU CUT WTF

Things that I've noticed help loose skin: collagen protein, HIIT, and eating clean, but mostly the collagen protein. Try to eat skin good skin shit too, like vitamin K? I don't know, but collagen helps a hell of a lot. Some of my lines have closed since I started using 3 mg daily.
>>
Hey, Im worried about this too. Does tanning help or is thay a meme?
>>
>>42783461
>where do i go from here?
prefarably off the roof of the tallest building in your vicinity
>>
>>42783991
Always lift nomatter if you're cutting or bulking
>>
>>42783973

its really hard to recommend you start lifting if i dont know your specific biomechanics, if you are suitable to start squatting etc. i would really recommend a knowledgeable trainer, there are so many bad ones out there though its hard to say. if you were nearby i would teach you to lift safely.

try talking to a trainer for a sports team, look online and see their credentials, someone with a background in physiotherapy or something actually backed by studies would be so good. they can teach you to do lifting movements safely. i understand going to the gym and not really knowing what to do. you should focus on mobility and proper movement mechanics to the same level you focus on lifting, you will actually have some longevity and get so much more out of it.

try the starting strength book. if anything it will teach you some basics, you can try the program for a bit and go from there. good luck man, be intelligent about it and dont give up. its a journey. just squatting deadlifting, benching, doing pullups and then whatever isolation exercises you want will put on mass in the right places to make you look and perform better.

what area are you in? i can look up a trainer for you. its really hard to know if someone is good or not if you dont know what to look for
>>
>>42784027
Hello planet fitness representative
>>
>>42783548
Anon gets it. Running is good but won't do jack shit for body composition. Take up a sport that requires fully body involvment like kick boxing or brazilian ju jitsu. Or start a solid strength training program. No more of this running for 60 minutes and and 15 minutes of reaistence training.
>>
>>42784070
i mean id love to do some fighting art. but theres nothing around and expensive. i guess though you are all right about the running
>>
>>42783461
Cut out the cardio man, lift moar
>>
>>42784115
dude if you can lose all that weight you can learn about strength training by researching online and asking people at the gym and shit

stop being so helpless, it is literally as simple as getting your ass in the gym and moving weights with good form
>>
Lift weights.

Your skin will eventually go back to normal. It might take some time but as long as you lose weight and build muscle you'll at least be building a solid frame for it to hang on, which won't look quite as bad as amorphous flabby skin.
>>
>>42784148
im not im just in a tight spot with transportation and money , i got a gym at home man and youre right
>>
>>42783461
You're still fat a shit.

But you're losing and that's good.
if you feel kind of marbles in your fat then that's your body getting ready to dump a lot of weight soon.

Anyway.
I suggest doing a 6 day a week calisthenics full body routine and get in some extra running.
IF is also ridiculously good as well.

I went form about 300ish too 235 and I had a six pack for the first time in my entire life and I wear pants sizes that i've never been able to wear. It's fucking ridiculous.
Hell my dick even feels like it's hanging a bit bigger.
>>
>>42784335
sounds good. ill look into calisthetics on youtube
>>
>tfw most of your fat is in your thighs so all you have to worry about is squatting some more when you make it
>>
>tfw you dropped from ~240 to 187 currently and didn't get hit with the loose skin meme
Feels good being blessed by God bros
>>
>>42784646
Fuck off dude.
>>
>>42783461
build muscle, fill it in.
>>
>>42783883
He means go squat heavy barbell weights, idiot.
>>
>>42784646
Height?
>>
>>42783991
It takes you one hour to jog around two blocks?
>>
>>42783478
>i havent eaten anything garbage for 3 weeks
> meats, cheese
kay
>>
>>42785702
i do that too.

>>42785714
it takes about 15-20 min to go around my block then another longer block that connects from that one in like a cul de sac. just think of an infinity symbol
>>
>>42785747
kay what, thats not garbage
>>
>>42783975
Not on but you clearly have no idea how the human body works. Lifting weights while cutting would not have prevented any of his loose skin
>>
File: 1489920901771.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489920901771.png
296KB, 649x649px
>OP is fat as shit
>/fit/ tells him to bulk
>>
>>42785807
then what the fuck do i do? just pure cut or lift? the fuck? people are saying if i dont lift ill look even worse when i lose weight.
>>
>>42785713
6'1
>>
>>42783478

Cheese is shit for you. Same as red meat. Eat it in moderation, not as a dietary staple
>>
>>42783960

>Those arms

Aren't fatties supposed to look semi-muscular after a big cut? This is just gross
>>
>>42785869
why is cheese shit for you? its high in fat, which is good. its low in carbs, which is good. and its low in calories, which is good.

and i'm talking any kind of meat. ham, turkey, whatever. i dont care about the red meat meme, if i could i would eat red meat everyday.
>>
You're supposed to lift then cardio
>>
>>42783960
Why even have your arm out like that my dude
>>
If I were in your situation I'd start to lift seriously (that is the only way to stop being flabby and weak).
Simply read the sticky, open a gym membership and start doing basic (but secure) hypertrophy exercises.

About the diet, I dont really know you so I don't want to judge, but I think that you don't know much about doing a strict diet while receiving enough micronutrients to stay healthy, proteins to make the muscle grow harder, faster and stronger... Otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for help. But don't let that upset you, everyone start somewhere.

So, long story short, what you should do:
>Go to the gym
>Do basic hyoertrohy exercises until you can do more advanced, heavy stuff
>Buy protein whey (not carbs, PROTONS, minimum 70%)
>Minimum 2 Scoops a day. When you train take 2-3 Scoops post training. You can also try and drink 1 Scoop before trsining (30 min aprox). I havent tried that personally, but ppl do it.
>Mix the scoops with water or milk.
>Don't try meme flavours until you know beforehand that you like that flavour (cookies and cream or shit like that qualifies as meme flavour)
>Don't let the Whey be your primary source of protons. Start eating tuna, chicken, swine... All kinds of meat are okay. Legumes(?) (Idk how to say it, 2lazy2trad it) and so are a good source of protein too.
>Eat enough carbs, prefirable the ones without massive amounts of sugar.
>Start eating things like broccoli, spinats... (Aka healthy). That is good for your micronutrients.
>Take Omega 3 (Fish oil).

You've a long path to walk here, don't give up.
>>
>>42785975
Why do I have to go to the gym though? Can't I do it at home? I have weights.
>>
>>42785993
you don't have to but the gym probably has a better array of equipment so it's easier to actually challenge yourself, progress, get a proper warm up etc.

I've got loose skin too man it's really shitty but we just have bitch skin collagen that's not as elastic as our fellow humans
>>
>>42786004
the loose skin gets to me but what gets me even more is how flabby my fat is. i can grab anywhere on my body and i get a hand of fat. like i almost cant even tell if its just loose skin or fat because its so damn flabby. i can grab skin as thin as the back of my wrist on my stomach but its only the surface and if i stretch it out theres a lot of fat. so it makes me believe that my loose skin wont be that bad. but i dk i look fucking disgusting
>>
>>42785993
It could help if you tell us which equioment do you have at your disposal at home.
If your answer is a pair of DB with 8 Kilo max each, a bench and a static bike, please, go to the gym.
I assume that you are a noob when it comes to lifting, so it helps if you have someone who can explain to you how it's some exercise done (probs are that they tell you to do a meme exercise too but if you don't go to Planet Fitness, chances are that the PT knows his shit).
>>
>>42786031
i don't want to sound like im making excuses though. i just have no transportation and thats the main thing. it just sucks knowing that i can only get fit and lean by going to the gym. man ill pay for whatever i need
>>
>>42783960
man, sheeeeeit, you failed to lift, just eat and lift u will look better in a year
>>
>>42783461
Now you get on roids, and fill all that lose space up with muscle. Just fucking do it. You have nothing else to lose.
>>
>>42783491
lmao skinwalker mode
>>
>>42783657
read the sticky
>>
Jesus Christ, I wasnt feeling it tonight and was going to stop lifting early tonight but this whole fucking thread just inspired me to double up.

You have enough excess skin to make an entire fat suit for another grown man. Trying to get skinnier isn't helping things. It's time to grand piano and get big again, just less fat this time. Lift heavy and lift often and put on enough muscle mass over the next 3-4 years to fill out that fucking fat suit you're wearing.

You're not going to out diet this. Seriously even like 20% body fat on top of another 40lbs of muscle mass would be better than this.
>>
>>42786151
are you exaggerating? i don't know who to listen to anymore.
>>
>>42783461
You could have just run a cycle of tren and lost fat while getting muscle.
> inb4 it will turn you into a huge meathead
Not unless you run like 4 or 5 cycles.

You get zero sympathy from me, you should have known better.
>>
>>42786188
cycle of tren? i don't even know what that is. i don't come to this board like you people do.
>>
>>42786183
No, and this won't be a fast process either. You're looking at years of consistent hard work. Put on 40lbs of muscle and that skin won't be so flappy anymore.

No quick fixes here.
>>
File: PpKJvp5.jpg (175KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
PpKJvp5.jpg
175KB, 720x960px
>>42786201
>>
>>42786207
i'm still fat though, as other people have said. i don't have excess skin i can stretch over my head. it's just flabs of fat. why do you say that? most people here didn't think i looked as bad
>>
No artist looks at his sculpture half way finished and exclaims how bad it looks anon.

Increase muscle mass with some good ol' heavy hoists. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>42785752
what are your lifts?
>>
>>42786320
i havent done anything like that i just use 10Ib dumbells and do tricep extensions squats curls etc. just basic shit i guess. but ive been doing it and ive never had rock hard forearms like this before. just feel like im not hitting everything else like my stomach which is the worst shit
>>
File: 3674449.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
3674449.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>42786353
>heavy barbell squats
>10lb dumbells
>>
>>42786362
i gotta start somewhere right?
>>
>>42786221
Nigger. You, in perspective of your whole body, have had way too high a body fat percent, and still do. If you never got as fat as you did at your peak, your skin would not let the way it does now at your current weight. Your body fat percent is still ridiculously high in your entire composition.

Imagibe you weighed the same as yiur peak, only with mainly muscle, and minimal body fat. Your skin wouldn't look so gross because it would be stretched over a similar weight.
>>
>>42786377
>heavy
>10lbs
you need to stop lying to yourself
>>
>>42786399
muscle is denser than fat so he would need more muscle by weight than he had fat in order to fill the same volume
>>
>>42783461
>i have about a year before i meet someone ive been talking to online.
what does that even mean
>>
>>42786409
oh wow haha i didn't even read that part
>>
>>42786399
i'm 187Ibs and 5'11. my body fat couldn't be any higher than 20% to 25%, right? so you just recommend i lift and no cardio?

>>42786400
well i dont know, with what i've been doing if i go any higher now id probably tire out quicker.
>>
>>42783461
Holy shit you are melting, lol.

Thats what happens when you dont take your time.. fucking millennials want everything easy and immediately.

I lost 25 kilos over a year and I look hard as fuck.
>>
>>42786443
so am i doomed?
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>42786440
>well i dont know, with what i've been doing if i go any higher now id probably tire out quicker.
you will never make it
>>
File: 1503336798261.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503336798261.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
>>42786461
>>
>>42786495
whatever dipshit. i just started this. i'm not jumping straight into 15 Ibs a dumbbell. if i did that, then what, would i have to do 20Ibs too after just starting 15Ibs?
>>
>>42786505
Yes, the only way to get bigger muscles is to lift heavier shit. Every single lifting program is a progression where you increase the amount you lift every work out.
>>
>>42786524
obviously. but you do it over time, don't you?
>>
>>42786461
Start saving money for surgery anon.
>>
>>42783461
Just cut a hole in your side, attach an air pump and you should look good
>>
>>42786540
what kind? damn you people take me as someone whos seriously fucked. i wasnt even morbidly obese. do i really have it that bad?
>>
>>42786531
>>42786554

I'm doing the SS meme so I go 3x a week, and EACH TIME I GO, I add 5 lbs to the bar. You're not going to gain any muscle lifting dinky 10 lb dumbbells for a month until you think you're ready to move on to 15lbs.

We only think you're seriously fucked because you're seriously stupid. Yes, your stupidity is that bad.
>>
>>42786377
If those are the dumbells you're comfortable with just add 2 lbs every month or so
>>
>>42786570
5lbs added every session is too much m8. Your joints will eventually hate you.
Even bodybuilders like Dorian Yates only added around 2.5lbs each month
>>
>>42786554
The flab is real, you could try 2 things

1) Getting some serious muscle mass

2) Surgery

Dont gonna bullshit you, it is really bad you may have a skin condition.
>>
>>42786570
you add 5Ibs every time you go, or every week you go? the former doesnt sound right. how the hell am i stupid? i just wantadvice, everyone is giving mixed opinions
>>
>>42783461
disgusting faggot
>>
Get a surgery, do cardio and lift.
>>
>>42786607
Thanks for the advice. I assume those bodybuilders are at their max so it makes more sense to slow it down. I only actually started lifting 4 months ago so I assume I'm still in noobgains phase. I've only had to deload 2 times with squat and I'm still progressing. If I ever hit a wall I'll probably move to a real program with slower progression.
>>
>>42786613
what kind of skin condition? i dont want to look disgusting anymore. its the only thing i want. and i obviously dont have 5000 dollars wtf. how do you recommend i get serious about it ?

>>42786625
yea thanks
>>
>>42783461
My dude. You have lost weight too fast. I went from 120 to 80 kgs but I look decent because I took my time. Like multiple years.

You rushed things and now you look fucked up. My advice is to eat and lift HEAVY. Do reg park 5x5 routine. Bulk the fuck up bro

This is just sadness all around. But its not a lost cause. It never is
>>
>>42783960
Don't tell me that you fell for the fasting meme
>>
>>42783544

5'11-6 at 187lbs with zero muscle means you still have fat to lose btw
>>
>>42785884
>its high in fat, which is good

You're a retard and you deserve how you look.
>>
>>42786664
fat in food isnt bad for you though. it usually means less carbs.

>>42786644
yeah, i lost it fast. it sucks. i feel like im lost and this thread makes me feel bad. whats this routine?do i need a gym?
>>
>>42786685
>fat in food (9kcal/g) isnt bad for you though. it usually means less carbs (4kcal/g).

You're a retard and you deserve how you look.
>>
>>42786637
Get a good balanced diet and stick too it like your life depends on it. EAT YOUR PROTEIN (this is the most important thing) stop drinking and smoking if you do. Sugar is not your friend, dont drink anything BUT water, 5 liters per day.

Chicken breasts, eggs, milk, oats, bananas and rice are your new best friends. Buy frozen veggies and eat em with every meal.

Get a multi, fish oil, vit D+K, ZMA and creatine. Even whey protein if you dont hit your daily requirement.

LIfting>>>>>cardio for you.

PPL 6 days a week and crunches/calves/forearms on the 7th day.

30 mins 4 days a week stationary bike for cardio low intensity.

DO NOT listen to the SS memelords, SS its not for aesthetics and does shit for someone trying to lose weight. You need volume, lots of volume.
>>
>>42786607
And Dorian Yates was a professional. He knew how to add 2.5lbs per month. This guy isn't a professional yet, so he should probably stick to adding 2.5lbs to the dumbbells every six months. Don't risk overtraining this early on. Otherwise you'll tire yourself out too early.
>>
File: IMG_1943.jpg (68KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.jpg
68KB, 1080x1080px
>>42786685
>do I need a gym
Are you serious bro? Am I being baited here. Yes you need a fucking gym

You need to start doing heavy compound lifts. Squats, deadlifts, Overhead press, bench press, rows and pullups. Reg park 5x5 google it. Do it. Look good in 2 years

Start light but keep in mind that muscle only really grows if you push yourself to the limit.

A short term goal for you would be
Deadlift 100 kg x5
Squat 80 kg x5
Bench 60 kg x5
OHP 40 kg x5

Begin with the bar and work your way up to whatever weight really demands everything you have. Then slowly over the course of months push yourself beyond that.

Eat big. Lift heavy. Have patience. All will be well.

And don't listen to that other retard, you're absolutely right. Fat in food is actually good for you. Cheese is god tier.
>>
>>42786738

This guy NEEDS to go all in.
>>
>>42786746
Not him but I'm doing the sean10mm 5x5 in the sticky. I really recommend it OP
>>
>>42786707
You're a moron and should not be allowed to post
>>
>>42786707
well i was doing low carb.

>>42786715
damn thanks for this. does creatine help with strength? i heard if i stopped using it, it would make me look bad. i dont have a stationary bike but i have a bike so that will work.

>>42786746
i dont bait. ill try my best to get into one i just have no transport or money even buti think someone can get me in. i'm going to keep your post around
>>
You don't have that much loose skin, you just got a lot of excess fat you still need to lose. Don't worry about ego lifting right now. Weight lifting is bad for your joints and will just take up time you could be using to burn fat by doing cardio. Focus on eating less and running more. Also do lots of situps to work on the fat around your waist. That spot seems the worst. Keep running until that belly fat melts away.
>>
>>42786796
Do this if you want to look even more like a molten candle
>>
>>42786773
>does creatine help with strength?

Helps you do more reps and better recovery on it

>i heard if i stopped using it, it would make me look bad

Lies and slander, you just lose a little muscle volume (water) when you hop off creatine

>i think someone can get me in

Any routine worth your time is done with the equipment you find in a gym/homegym

Have fun and go all in.
>>
>>42786796
>you just got a lot of excess fat you still need to lose

yes he does

>Weight lifting is bad for your joints

Thats why you take it slow and dont ego

>Also do lots of situps to work on the fat around your waist

Oh, you are baiting now

Disregard this guy OP, he trollin hard.
>>
Make sure to get enough supplements in your diet. BCAAs are very important for muscle mass.
>>
>>42786685
Nigga, can you post photo of your before? I was a fat fuck when I began lifting and I don't have 10% of that much flappy skin, it's crazy.
>>
>>42786839
Like pissing into a sea of piss
>>
>>42786866
so you're telling me you werent able to grab fat like i can ? what the fuck man.
>>
>>42786353

You need to lift heavier weight full stop. 10lb dumbells wouldn't build any muscle on a 130lbs woman. It's not enough resistance or work to cause adaptation. And you need to keep pushing yourself, adding more weight or reps every time.
You need to build muscle to fill out your body otherwise you're gonna look and feel like shit. You don't need to lose weight, 185lbs at 5'11 is fine. Just fill yourself in.
>>
>>42786955
Alright then. That's what I'll do. How often should I add more weights?
>>
>>42786974
Just don't overtrain man.
>>
>>42786974
everytime you feel comfortable with what you're doing. Successfully doing the same thing multiple times at your point isn't going to help you much
>>
>>42786999
i think i'm going to do this https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

for the time being since i can't make it to the gym. i need to fucking do something. i have a year.

how do you know if you're overtraining? if i do 15 pushups, and i feel like i can't do anymore, do i keep going anyway? i think push-ups are the hardest for me.
>>
>>42786083
theres no buses where you live?
>>
>>42787078
no i live quite far from town. im in a forest. ill make it the gym sometime this year. but i have to do something now, dont you agree
>>
>>42786461
no but your body composition is very bad. you need to lower your body fat percentage and build muscle. the order is up to you. but you definitely need to start lifting
>>
>>42786570
so you're adding 60 pounds a month to your lifts? are you lying or just retarded?
>>
>>42787118
You could do squats with tree trunks and general lumberjack workouts
>>
>>42787129
yeah, i get it. i will. i have to
>>
>>42786664
>>42786707
ignore this dumb fag OP
>>
>>42786715
this
>>
>>42783882
what the fuck
>>
>>42783461
good job not letting your skin adapt to the reduced weight
now youre gonna have to bulk and lift to look good
>>
>>42786796
you are a retarded faggot. targeted fat loss is not a thing. let people who actually work out do the talking
>>
>>42786922
genetics vary quite a lot. sucks but just something you have to work through
>>
>>42787149
the rocky 4 workout boi
>>
>>42787143
No, of course not, fail to complete the set sometimes and attempted the same weight the next workout.
>>
>>42787118
yes, anything is better than nothing. you can do quite a lot with bodyweight exercises. anything heavy you can safely lift will help
>>
>>42787143
It's just noobgains you retard
You can easily add 50-60lbs a month to lifts for the first months of lifting if you're untrained
>>
>>42787227
no you fucking cannot. not unless you started out way lower than you were capable of
>>
>>42783461
Don't beat yourself about it, what you did maybe wasnt optimal, but you did achieve some progress and you should take pride in that. Now you have to buy a gym membership and follow a proper weights workout. Eat a lot of protein, at around/just under maintenance. No need for drastic caloric deficits at this point. Give it another half year and you will look bomb.
>>
File: IMG_20150320_233545.jpg (201KB, 1078x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150320_233545.jpg
201KB, 1078x1078px
>>42786922
Yeah, I didn't develop that much of a loose skin as you did even cutting pretty damn hard. Must be muh genetics.
>>
>>42787069
he's memeing you
you're not gonna overtrain unless you run too much.
if you do 15 pushups one day, do 16 the next time you do pushups
>>
Your skin loseness is minimal btw, nothing to worry about dawg. You're definitely not gonna need surgery. It's gonna fill up perfectly when you put on a lil bit of muscle.
>>
>>42787149
>>42787211
the rocky iv soundtrack is amazing to train to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqwuYX3fZZc
>>
>>42787287
>rocky soundtrack
>rocky training montage
>without eye of the fucking tiger
Son, I am disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27F46WPVJBs
>>
>>42787312
it's been played to death, the songs in rocky IV are the best imo
>>
>>42783461
All you can do is lose more fat and gain as much muscle as you can.
>>
File: no loose skin.png (1MB, 980x816px) Image search: [Google]
no loose skin.png
1MB, 980x816px
>>42783544
https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/591qwj/f2855_261_141_120lbs_1_year_exactly/

she lost 100pounds and no loose skin, how tf do u have lose skin after 80pounds? also shes a midget compared to you.
>>
>>42787405
120pounds actually, LOL.
>>
>>42783461
>>42783478
>>42783491
you look dehydrated
eat some salt and some sugar, fug
>>
>>42787416
oh yeah, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm such a fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a-DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <--- that's me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>42787405
its almost like different people have different body types. plus she has loose skin clearly visible in that pic, just not as bad as OP
>>
>>42787435
shes skinnyfat, no loose skin.
>>
>>42784047
Hello moto
>>
>>42785833
>then what the fuck do i do?
hop onnis diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
>>
looks like you got cucked by genetics, i've lost 32kg in the last 7 months and don't look like that, was almost 100kg when i started. personally i think you might just still be fat but i dunno breh
>>
>>42787504
oops, 6 months*
>>
>>42783491
you just pulled your ass cheek onto your back, what the fuck
>>
>>42787511
bout to pull my pud onto your face bitch
>>
>>42787531
how far can you stretch it?
>>
>>42787539
no no see i'm going to pull on it until a bunch of my sperms squirt out. then i'll put your face at the end of that stream.
>>
>>42787555
oh okay thanks for the free test friend
>>
>>42787575
np ni66a
>>
>>42783544
I went from 300 lbs and am 190 now at 6'4" and don't nearly have as much loose skin. How old are you and do you lift?
>>
Skin will go to its place with time, I guess. Remember to eat foods that have plenty of collagen though. (bone broth, etc)
>>
File: gCmzZRP.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
gCmzZRP.gif
4MB, 450x253px
if you have mild loose skin on ur belly u can easily get that away with building muscle (as it'd also go away if u just got fat again)

but OP is royally fucked. jesus, i feel bad for you. but hey, atleast you look good in clothes now.
>>
>>42783461
>where do i go from here?
You can't go back. You're fucked up permanently. Unfortunately.

>>42783491
>if im gonna be honest i dont think ill get THAT much loose skin
are you retarded or something? You already look like old mans ballsack. You did permanent damage to your body.

MAYBE you could fix that if you would hop on gear. Couple of years on caloric surplus and MAYBE you would build enough muscle to fill out that stretched skin. Keep in mind that you would have to grow back your gut. Otherwise you will have saggy skin on stomach.
>>
>>42787995
yeah maybe hgh coupled with test+tren cycle could fix him, but jesus...
>>
>>42788005
i was thinking about blasting and crusing for years straight and permabulking
>>
>>42788034
if youre OP, i honestly think that is the only way to go. i know a guy who lost 120pounds and gained 40back so he didnt have to get skin surgery, hes not perfect by any means but besides the stretch marks u wouldnt be able to tell he was fucking 280pounds.

whereas if he didnt gain back 40pounds, he'd still look like he was an ex-morbidly obese guy.

good luck to you.
>>
>>42783657
starting strength or 5x5
>>
ITT: Ignore the Dancing Dinosaur and Suffer the Consequences
>>
>>42785833
YOU CUT AFTER A BULK AND LIFT DURING BOTH. JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>42786083
Is riding a bike an option? I understand that transport can be a problem, my gym is 2 Km from my house and I ride with my bike.

Can that be an option for you? When you really can't go to the gym, than your best shot is building a home gym.
If you do that, don't buy multipower shit, a bench, a jail and a bunch of plates.
>>
You fucked up. If you lost your weight by water fast you would do better because your body would consume your excess skin
>>
>>42783461
This is something I'm terrified of.
No matter what it'll always be better than being an absolute lardass. If I become successful I can pay for surgery.

Starting 275, dropped to 264 in two weeks. I feel like I can lose at least 10 ibs a month for a little while if I stay disciplined. Is that too fast?

I also want to start doing body weight exercises until I'm not such a fat fuck that I can go to the gym for more than 45 mins.

Wish me luck brehs,
>>
>>42783461
Read the sticky op holy shit. Doing a 15 minute strength training isn't going to build muscle. I don't know why you are so retarded you can't understand how building muscle works. And you keep using the phrase lean, that's a fake word made up by women's maganizes. You really didn't do any research into this and you want us to fix it for you.
>>
>>42783501
Them you'll need Sherry to get rid of the extra skin
>>
>>42789458
It's certainly not generalizable to anybody but I started at 115kg and dropped to 95kg in 3 months (14 lbs per month). Then I kept my weight through the winter and dropped in the following summer from 95 to 70 in 5 months (11 lbs per month). And I had not problems with excess skin at all. But I have to say that I lost the first 44 pounds through swimming and the last 55 through cycling.
>>
>>42788762
He's already skinyfat from too much cardio. You want him to get even more cardio and become even more sticcc?
>>
>>42789477
Who the fuck is Sherry and why does she need so much skin?
>>
>>42785747
Gtfo vegan your kind isn't wanted
>>
>>42789912
Well, if that means going to the gym, it's the least bad option. He just gotta eat even more to not let hos muscles catabolyze.

I'm judt offering options and waiting to the OP answerd to know what he can do.

C'mon fit don't let a fellow guy with enough retrospective to realize that he fucked up.

Op, anon have already told you. You have to train for years not to look like this. Without excuses, without shit, without cheating, without being lazy. It's going to be hard. Just keep going.

Or just live upset with yourself your entire life.
>>
>>42786664
I love the 'fat is evil' meme, you people are mentally retarded.
>>
>>42783960

Your torso looks like something Edvard Munch would paint.
>>
>>42783544
>5'11-6'
Manlet detected
>>
File: 1500750265104.jpg (1MB, 1635x2999px) Image search: [Google]
1500750265104.jpg
1MB, 1635x2999px
fucking LIFT bitch
>>
>>42785884
>it's high in (saturated) fat, which is good
>it's low in calories, which is too good

It's not low in calories you fucking fatty and saturated fat isn't good for you. No wonder you look like shit
>>
so even after posting this same thing on reddit, they say i have a bit of loose skin too, but thats it not so terrible. god i feel so awful.
>>
>>42791127
>bit of loose skin
>bit
looks like you've lost your mind on that cut
>>
>>42786440
>i'm 187Ibs and 5'11. my body fat couldn't be any higher than 20% to 25%, right?

wrong. people always under estimate.
>>
>>4278354
doesn't mention fasting, assumes he fasts
>>
>>42791375
fuck you asshole. what the fuck was i supposed to do? i'd still have loose skin regardless because i was so fucking fat. you're seriously a jackass.
>>
>>42786505
most untrained people start off with just under 135 lbs back squats and add weight to that every session for months and you are here bitching about your 10 lbs dumbbells.
You're not working nearly hard enough and you are never going to make it with this attitude
>>
>>42783960
Oh god how does that fucking happen.
>>
>>42791605
i have bigger weights so i'll use them. i'll work hard i just gotta find a good routine and i think the reddit workout is good that i posted earlier..
>>
The loose skin is protein that has not been catabolized.

DO NOT INCREASE WORKOUT AND PROTEIN. This will only exaggerate the issue. We've all seen that guy (there was a show about him IIRC) who lost drastic weight and had a PT/intense exercise the entire time. His skin sag is intense.

What you need to do is FAST. And SLEEP. The skin and the proteins still there will cannibalize themselves. Dr. Fung has had thousands of patients fast and not one of them has a loose skin issue. There are people on /r/fasting who have lost 100+ lbs with no loose skin.

I myself lost 90 lbs with no loose skin on keto. (hint hint: it's low protein.)
>>
>>42791596
Im telling the truth because it seems like you are very deep in your delusion. Your only option right now is to get fat again. With or without muscle but you will definitely look better with muscle.

>what the fuck was i supposed to do?
not get obese in the first place, cut properly instead of starving yourself

>you're seriously a jackass
im a jackass? you should look in the mirror
>>
>>42791665
Post progress pics please

Also how come some keto guys got loose skin?
>>
>>42791695
because autofaggy is not le magic skin eating trick and these fat fuc are delusional , this is also the best way to lose your muscle .

Negative energy balance + lack of protein + lack of carbs = bye bye gainz .
>>
>>42791695
The mega obese will probably always have loose skin. Go find any guy who lost 100lbs or less and find me loose skin issues, you won't because you can't.
>>
>>42791725
Nobody gives a fuck about his gains that DO NOT EXIST. He has no muscle mass. he's fat with saggy loose skin.
>>
>>42783530

Add more muscle to your frame
>>
>>42784551
>you can target thigh fat by squatting
is that what you're saying because I don't think you can target fat m8
>>
>>42789599
Damn man, that's an accomplishment.

How tall are you?
Were you lifting weights during that time as well? What kind of diet did you have?

I'm supposed to be around 70 kg for my height if I remember correctly, but 80-85kg with a good amount of muscle is the goal.
>>
>>42791665
>>42791669
>>42791695
>>42791725
>>42791768
>>42791792

This is my last post ITT OP. You can do what I suggest and lose it or add protein and try and exercise to fill the gaps. (It never fucking happens lol, it's impossible.)

What you must do is FAST. The sagging skin is protein which HAS NOT BEEN CATABOLIZED.

https://idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/6plriv/onethird_of_a_year_later_april_25_july_25/dkqsq1q/

Guy above lost 130+lbs with no loose skin

https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/6wy60b/can_someone_explain_fasting_and_loose_skin/
>>
>>42783461
Drink plenty of water and get a good vitamin e lotion. These are things that are healthy for your skin. Depending on age and genetics it might get better. Fill some of that shit with some good lean muscle. I'd say you're due for a bulk phase bro.
>>
>>42791928
are you serious that i must fast? i heard about that, but i didn't think it was true. for how long?
>>
>>42791752
If you needed to lose 100lbs you were fucking super obese holy fuck
>>
final bump..
>>
>>42792102
>for how long?
until you realize you've got trolled once again
>>
>>42783989
You've never been fat have you?
This cunt will start eating more if he starts lifting now, he'll end up fat again rather than lose weight.
He should at best do calisthenics.
>>
>>42792261
there is a fuck ton of mixed opinions in this bullshit fucking thread. nobody can give me a straight fucking answer. what the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>42785763
>look in the mirror
>not garbage
not only you're fugly but also a retard
>>
>>42792102
you sound like a typical "i want to follow your programme but don't want to educate and better myself" kind of guy

If you're that guy, you're not gonna make it
>>
>>42792330
no i've researched, read the sticky multiple times, whatever. i just feel like shit at the moment. i want to better myself more than anything.

>>42792326
thanks asshole
>>
>>42792300
I told you what you should do to "fix" your disgusting body, and i will post it once more:

Start pinning testosterone, 250mg per week, eat at surplus to gain muscle and do it at least for 2-3 years untill you will fill out your stretched skin. You can try to cut once you'll get some mass but i think it's better to be "big" and have a bit of gut instead of having relatively flat stomach with sagging skin

Captcha says "place rope" but i think you should try steroids first.
>>
>>42785975
>Buy protein whey (not carbs, PROTONS, minimum 70%)

wat?
>>
>>42792403
2-3 years..?
>>
>>42792461
Tell your online waifu to wait 4 years for you just in case
>>
>>42791898
He's saying that if he gets loose skin it will most probably be mostly on his thighs.

It's much easier to fill that area out a bit with muscle than, say, your stomach area.
>>
File: 20170908_160946.jpg (878KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_160946.jpg
878KB, 2560x1440px
i just took this. do i really look that bad?
>>
File: 20170908_161001.jpg (891KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_161001.jpg
891KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>42792652
marginally better than OP
find a 4/10 woman and she'll happily let you be her beta provider
>>
File: 20170908_161611.jpg (898KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_161611.jpg
898KB, 2560x1440px
i guess i do.
>>
>>42792665
fuck no.
>>
>>42783461
With a body like that just consider suicide.
>>
>>42792798
Yeah. I was thinking about it.
>>
>>42792824
can you post face?
my life is kinda bad right now so want to have a good laugh
please?
>>
>>42792851
you're OP right? with body, please?
>>
>>42792709
Hunny, you can improve your look if you start lifting weights, eat right and do your 40 mins cardio 5~6 times a week. Remember, your skin is paper thin, even the skin on your gut. The leaner you get, the less bulky your sag will be. You should be focusing on becoming lean.
>>
>>42792862
that was me. i am OP. i dont think i look 100% ugly. and its not like my face is loose or anything. ive lost all the weight there.

but my body man. my fucking flabby body. i hate it so much. i felt pretty good with what i was doing until yesterday when i posted this thread. i feel horribly disgusting and dont know where to start

>>42792880
Should I be cutting? Eating at a calorie deficit? And lift while doing that? Is that what I should do?
>>
Catch Lennyism and fill yourself out.
>>
>>42785975

>HST

is SS considered hypertrophy? I read the wikipedia for it but it seems vague as fuck and just references mechanical load (no shit), not waiting more than 48 hours between workout, progressive loading, and strategic deloading which just about every program imaginable utilizes
>>
>>42794606
>is SS considered hypertrophy?
No.
Any mass gained while on SS is accidental at best.
>>
>>42783544

I started at 300 and am down to 188 at 6 foot as well.

Keep going man. Climb some stairs for cardio instead of running to build lower body, and swim to do upper body for cardio.
>>
>>42792899
I highly recommend that you do a cut with weights and cardio and lose the fat mainly from activity rather than eating little bits, don't do drastic caloric deficit because you need calories to maintain your lean muscle mass. Remember, the more muscle you have, more room for your body to eat and maintain what you need to keep because you'll have a higher metabolism if you have more muscle. If you up your activity level and say, burn extra 400~600 calories from it, then there really is no need for a drastic caloric deficit because you are already burning a lot. Just eat calories that maintains your current weight or 100~200 calories less from your usual caloric intake, (don't eat under 2000 because you will start losing muscle, and your metabolism slows down), eat a lot of protein to prevent muscle loss, eat clean carbs, easy on the fats (Trim fats on steak, boil your food rather than frying, etc) and really push yourself to be more active. Do at least 40 mins of jog or run, and lift hard.
>>
>>42783543
How long does subcutaneous fat last? I've been mired in this shit for a year. Not op, but I lift heavy and do a HIIT cardio workout.
>>
git swole to replace the skinnyfat
>>
>>42794618
>not doing SS + GOMAD
>>
>>42794681
i just finished this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQQ7tswfdM

this shit was hard. but i kept going. i feel horrible about how i look but at the same time i think it was good i posted this thread because otherwise i would have been doing the same baby fucking shit everyday. now i gotta work hard. so the majority of my day im gonna try not to sit around and eat more clean food. ill keep doing the jog and lift harder than what ive been doing at home. hopefully ill get into the actual gym routine hopefully before the end of december. i hit my brothers friend up to ask him if he can take me to the gym to check it out and shit. i dont want to keep this body man. i want this more than anything in my life. thanks for not being a total asshole.
>>
>>42784002
Probably meme, all tanning does is make more pigment in your skin
>>
>>42783461
how about try looking like a man and not an eternal teen and get big?
>>
>>42786715
heres the issue, he doesnt gym so he needs to get a base of strength. let the man get some healthy weight and strength and then burn the fan later on.
>>
once a fatty always a fatty
>>
>>42795262
no. fuck you.
>>
>>42783991
IDK if this is true, but I heard it's not the skin that's saggy, it's the fat.
The skin is always tight to what's under it. So keep on keepin on and it'll be fine. Maybe try ice packs (cryolipolysis) to kill off some fat cels.
>>
>>42795614
thanks bro. i appreciate it.
>>
>>42783973
people have already told you to fucking read the sticky and do SS or 5x5, READ
>>
>>42783461
>>42783478
Lift weights, you fucking retard. You should have been lifting weights from the beginning. Not your shitth 15 minute curl and lateral raise routine. Real weights in a real gym.

Every fatty that loses weight without lifting ends up looking like you. Like a skeleton that was dipped in molten ballistics gel. Go lift weights, you retarded fat fucks.
>>
>>42795614
I've heard a lot of good things about iceing the fat away. It makes sense too, since fat cells just shink and never go away even when you lose fat. You have to kill the fat cells with ice to keep it away for good.
>>
File: 1504829708282.jpg (106KB, 735x495px) Image search: [Google]
1504829708282.jpg
106KB, 735x495px
This is why the sticky says to go slow with weight lose
Nothing wrong with only losing 1-2 lbs a week.
>>
>>42795812
loss*
>>
>>42795812
okay but thats not helping me out now
>>
>>42795845
Just letting others know so they can help themselves avoid this
Not trying to piss on ya man.
I read more about avoiding loose skin then I did solutions for already having it, but daily collagen pills might help.
But for the most part, I'd follow the advice to lift and start filling yourself with some muscles as best as you can.

May I ask why you didn't do any research on this before you dropped your weight?
>>
>>42792403
Won't he go to shit once he stops pinning though
>>
>>42795922
i did research. i just didnt know id end up this bad, i just wanted to lose weight.
>>
>>42794888
Those cardio routines are alright. As long as you're gassed out after that, and is making progress. I really recommend you to do "fasted cardio". You could google it to learn more about it, but it's in my opinion the best method of cardio. You pretty much do your cardio right after you wake up, so that mean you eat yuour breakfast after your cardio. When there is nothing in your stomach and do your cardio, your body burns fat very well. Your fuel source for energy becomes your body fat, rather than your breakfast. Then after your cardio session, you wait 15~20mins, the you eat your breakfast. You can jog, run, or do that routine that you posted on youtube at home or outside for 20mins, then you could do the rest of 20 mins at the gym. Or you could do full 40 mins every morning. And yes, make sure you lift. Eating well and lifting during weight loss helps maintain your gains and your metabolism will improve. Best of luck to you, if your skin problem still remains, then surgery is the best option.
>>
Hey OP

1. Learn about Fasting - either intermittent or a few days at at time + learn about ketogenic diet. Learn about autophagy. This shit is real and it is one of the main reasons some people get lots of loose skin and some don't. Your best bet is eating a clean ketogenic diet on intermittent fasting - 23 hour fast 1 hour eating.

2. Eat nuts, meats and veges, maybe a tiny amount of fruit to make your <50 carbs. Don't try to get your nutrients from multivitamins.

3. Don't eat less than a 500 cal deficit. Yes you have lost a lot of fat but you still have plenty to lose. Take it slow.

4. Get lots of sleep

5. Start doing bodyweights at least. I'm talking pullups, pressups and situps.

6. Take fish oil daily (codliveroil = best). + zinc/magnesium supp.

7. Get some coconut oil and a moisturizer with vitamin E + collagen. These are not very expensive. Rub one of these into your skin each day, on all of the spots that are saggy/stretched/looking shit.

Good luck OP, don't give up mate. This shit works trust me.
>>
>>42783960
dude what the fuck
>>
after reading this whole thread i am 100% convinced OP is trolling
>>
>>42787416
Anyone who loses 120lbs has also lost 100lbs
>>
Just stop eating bread.
>>
>>42787405
Don't trust progress pics, some of them tuck their skin in their underwear or shorts
>>
>>42796687
you forgot
8. enjoy your new fatty liver
9. don't worry about your heart, mate
>>
eat at maintenance, get enough protein and lift, you look like shit because you didn't lift.
>>
>>42783960

Buy underwear that fits.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.