[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting with depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0195.jpg (99KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
99KB, 600x330px
To all my sad /fit/itzens out there
How do you do it?
Currently I use it as an outlet for my anger but eventually I think I'm going to snap either my mentality or spine from workout 7 days a week
>>
your anger will eventually burn out and leave you feeling hollow again. find another reason to lift
>>
>>42781843

idk

i stopped working out a few years ago because of depression. i started about 13 weeks ago because I just decided i'm probably going to kill myself at some point, most likely soon, but i might as well go for aesthetics while i'm here

i'm one of those self-harm faggots, so i remind myself that if i'm willing to inflict pain upon myself that doesn't really benefit me, i might as well also inflict pain that does benefit me
>>
some days you cant do it
some days you can
some days lifting is all you look forward to
some days you cry after the gym-high subside and then seriously reconsider if you should keep going to the gym
but you just pick yourself back up and keep going

oh and meds
hop on meds
>>
Depression lifting is the best. Whats better than loading up more weight than you can handle hoping it can crush you then sadly lifting it. Yea i didn't die but at least i made some gains.
>>
>>42784496
you bench with suicide grip?
>>
See training for what it is.
An outlet for your pain and madness.
The one single hope in your dark painful life.
The pleasure at the end, feeling of accomplishment, and exhaustion washes away all of the worrying thoughts. The anger spent in hard intense painful lifts and intense nonstop running and circuits.
The worry replaced with the simple logic of lifting this thing = this feeling and lifting that will hit the muscle this way and this kind of training will produce this kind of physical look and result.

It's not a chore or escape. It's the only way for me to remain human and allows me to at least pretend to be normal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.