[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: superthumb.jpg (54KB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
54KB, 301x250px
I did when i finally got a gf.
>>
>>42780046
Who dis qt
>>
Just recently joined a UFC gym and have realized that conditioning and cardio is way more beneficial than just lifting. I have never worked out harder in my life than these classes. I still do free weights after conditioning tho
>>
>>42780076
JFC there's a built in reverse image searcher you retard
>>
>>42780046
I didn't because it's not simply a means to an ends
>>
>>42780046
I don't know who she is.
But I love her.
I'll dedicate my next workout session to her.
>>
>>42780046
10 years later.
>bodybuilding routines
>powerlifting routines
>olympic routines

Just kinda getting bored now. I'll definitely come back in a few months after I start to feel weak.
>>
>>42780046
when I gave up on life and spiralled into an intense cycle of depression fast forward 10 years into a fat mess, dont be me
keep lifting
>>
>>42780076
>>42780108
Isabella Peschardt
>>
>>42780046

The fact that started slacking immediately means that the downward spiral will continue until she becomes bored with you and leaves you for an alpha Chad still on his game. You will then realize you've become a beta and will begin lifting again and improving overall for yourself instead of for getting pussy, and will finally become a real man.

Either that or she'll just settle with you, and you'll become a middle-aged fat fuck who spends most of his weekends fishing or watching TV or some other bullshit, like 99% of all other men.
>>
>>42780117
Have you competed in bodybuilding/powerlifting/oly lifting?
>>
>>42780117
have you tried sports?
>>
File: photo.jpg (97KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
97KB, 900x900px
>>42780157

Nice projecting buddy.
>>
>>42780046
When I am finally happy
>>
>>42780166
>>competing
Please. There is literally no point in "competing" when it comes to lifting. There are no skills involved. You can literally "PR" every fucking workout you have.
>>
When I am dead. COME ON!
>>
>>42780493
Have you ever seen a picture that makes you question your entire life.
That makes you realize that you've wasted so many years of it looking for something.
Only to realize that...
Ah fuck...I'm sad now.
>>
>>42780544
>t. 3rd week of lifting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.