[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Help, Lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1365.jpg (72KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
72KB, 573x400px
Okay, lads. I'm about 5'10" and 186 pounds. I want to get down to 170. I read all the stickies on routines and such and I think I've come up with a solid routine. I just wanted to see what some of you thought.

Monday - Dumbbell chest press
Dumbbell flyes
Skull crushers & tricep extensions
Abs

Tuesday - dumbbell curls & hammer curls
Military press & front/side raises

Wednesday - dumbbell squats/lunges
Dumbbell rows

Thursday is a repeat of Monday and Friday is a repeat of Tuesday. Also, j want to try and get in about 30 minutes of cardio (running or heavy bag) at least 3 times a week.

What do ya think, boys? Good starting routine for a new fag?
>>
Just pick a proper routine and stick to it
>>
>>42778403
>dumbbells
>Abs once a week
Go to a gym til you can afford a cage
>>
>>42778403
You Gon have some tiny wheels budday
>>
File: 1504779102305.gif (25KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1504779102305.gif
25KB, 220x220px
>>42778403

What, you think you're smarter and more knowledgeable than the thousands of life-long professionals who created and perfected the routines that are out there? You don't know what you're doing. Stop.
>>
>>42778419
Abs would be twice a week since I repeat Monday on Thursday. Like I said, I'm new and wanted to ask more knowledgeable people.

>>42778521
I don't know shit, that's why I'm asking. I have a tight schedule and can only get about 1 hour - maybe 1.5 at best in some days. I have to work out from home in the mornings before I head to work and then try to do a little cardio when I get home before I have to head to class or study.
>>
File: 1504435702515.jpg (11KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
1504435702515.jpg
11KB, 236x253px
>>42778575

Well your routine is trash. No point in nitpicking and trying to perfect it because that's already been done by the pros. Go ahead and hop on Google and have a look around. Maybe look at the Bodyweight General threads here on this board. Good luck to you.
>>
>>42778641
Appreciate the advice and honesty. I wanted to try and set something up that could be done with my dumbbell set so I tried to pull workouts from various routines. I'll just stick to what's been done already.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.