[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TANNING BEDS/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tanning bed.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
tanning bed.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
Can someone feed me the redpill on tanning beds? afraid to get cancer/bad skin like all the other normies, but I live in denmark with like 10 sunny days a year.
>>
You don't have permanent night out there. Go outside in a t shirt more you shut-in basement dweller.
>>
>>42777895
I want to be a golden god though, doubt just staying outside while its cloudy would give me good results. Are there any good supplements I could use that arent placebo?
>>
Get melonin injections
>>
>>42777857
You're supposed to be white as snow in Denmark why you trying to be tanned.

Come on son
>>
>>42777947

Why are you trying to become a nigger?
>>
>>42778069
>>42778072
i am pale as snow, im whiter than the average dane, id like to be somewhat healthy looking. I also think it would show my gains more.
>>
I'm literally you. I read that drinking carrot juice may give you a dietary tan due to beta carotene content. I don't know if it is a meme, though.
>>
Just do 6 minutes on a decent tanning bed, 2-3 times a week. You will have a good, but not ridiculous tan within a month. No higher risk of cancer than sitting out in the sun a few times a week.

Don't use tanning beds in gyms because usually they haven't been retubed in forever and are weak as fuck.
>>
>>42778240
>>42778268
thanks for the replies, maybe i should do both
>>
>>42777857
the link between tanning beds and skin cancer is stronger than cigarettes and lung cancer

you're retarded if you use a tanning bed
>>
>>42779420
True but only for those who abuse the beds.

Legit tanning places will work out your skin type and assign a program which is safe and suitable for you.

Dodgy shops will just take your money and let you fry for as long as you pay
>>
File: carotenoids.jpg (331KB, 1472x806px) Image search: [Google]
carotenoids.jpg
331KB, 1472x806px
>>42778240
>carrot juice, etc
I actually experimented with this. Since carotenoids have been shown to accumulate in the skin and affect skin tone in a positive way, I wanted to see how much of an effect it would have on me, a pasty white programmer who doesn't get much sun.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
>Dr Stephen said: "We found that, given the choice between skin colour caused by suntan and skin colour caused by carotenoids, people preferred the carotenoid skin colour, so if you want a healthier and more attractive skin colour, you are better off eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables than lying in the sun."

So I started making 3 carotenoid-rich smoothies daily. I used dehydrated carrot juice, kale, and spinach (dark leafy greens are rich in carotenoids), along with plenty of nuts, olive/avocado oil since carotenoids are absorbed better when they're consumed with fats. After about 8 weeks of doing this I started noticing a difference. Pic related is me before the high-carotenoid regimine and after 4 months. I've scaled back now and try to get a few servings of carotenoids daily, which is easy with smoothies.

So personally I think if you want to have the best skin tone you should eat lots of vegetables for the carotenoid glow but also try to get a little bit of sun (for vitamin D and a touch of melanin).
>>
tanning i just fucking your shit up to some degree. it makes your skin worse, not just darker
>>
>>42779659
how does one achieve this body
>>
>>42777857
i saw Final Destination so i dont trust those machines
>>
>>42779973
This. But tanning lotion
>>
>>42780100
Buy*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.