[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fit is your family?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fit.jpg (61KB, 750x671px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
61KB, 750x671px
How fit is your family?
>>
>>42777615
Which one is the girl? I need to fap
>>
>>42777635
Both, by the end of this year.
>>
>>42777635
if you can't tell the difference why does it matter?
>>
>>42777681
I'm not gay fag
>>
>>42777935
Boy have I got news for you
>>
My sister has them god tier ab genetics, she never does any kind of workout but still got them girly abs

Me, on the other hand as shit tier ab genetics, but whatevs I got wide af triangle pec insertions
>>
>>42777615
All of them over 25yo are fat and have 1+ organs removed. I'm literally the only person in my entire family who hasn't had their gall bladder removed. Why? Because, I'm not an idiot and I don't trust white coats. The only thing I do to a doc for is diagnostics and I'll take that info and research it for myself. I'm like, "thanks for you opinion doc."

Evidently, according to my doc, I've had appendicitis for 15 years now, simply because I was constipated one time.
>>
>>42777635
Let your dick decides
>>
>>42777615
Sauce?
>>
File: 1501669258882.jpg (96KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1501669258882.jpg
96KB, 600x507px
My dads a mad runner. Rain, sun or snow, he's out for an hour at least every morning before work. For the last thirty years. Every single day. Crazy respect for him, he can't lift weights though due to rheumatoid arthritis which apparently is hereditary so just kill me.
>>
Me, my brother, and my mom are the only people on both sides of my family that aren't overweight.
>>
>>42767520 (OP)
Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape Anon the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.
Anyway, what's this thread about?
>>
>>42777615
>little brother (15)
Fat fuck, just under 90 kg I assume
overeats unhealthy stuff all the time and does not do sports.
>father
Decent cardio, slightly overweight, but keeps loosing weight.
>mother
normal weight range, but more on the heavy side.

I will most likely outlive my little brother.
>>
>1st oldest sister
doesnt work out, doesnt eat well, but keeps a decently somewhat skinny fat figure so meh

>2nd oldest sister
Eats healthy and goes on pretty good diets, which I give her props for, but doesn't do any exercise whatsoever outside of eating well besides taking walks

>mother
used to be chubby, started going to the gym and doing cardio shit and everything and has slimmed down considerably. p. good progress considering she's like 60 yrs old

>father
has a beer/alcohol gut for sure that, despite lifting for 3 years, he can't get rid of. He's 60, a bit stronger than me, though mostly works out to retain strength and tone rather than gain anymore muscle. looks alright, doctors say he's damn healthy for someone his age
>>
>>42777615
who's this c mon d mon?
>>
>>42778055
Maybe get a new doc
>>
>we're 6 and only one of my sister doesn't work out
>father can do 50 rep at 50kg bench press
>brother could do 405 bench press 3 year ago
>>
I'm the only one who actually lifts. My sisters do cardio shit, but aren't cardio bunnies. My mom hasn't been to the gym in close to a year, but she treats food almost like a borderline anorexic. My stepdad does machine shit because he can't do free weights. My real dad used to be a powerlifter, but I haven't had contact with him in 5 years now and I doubt he's doing that shit still
>>
>oldest sister
borderline skinnyfat, goes to the gym once a week and is still convinced she is stronger than me
>middle sister
basic squat girl, fairly athletic
>mom
doesnt exercise, goes on walks and basic middle aged women shit
>dad
old and out of shape, but ran a 10.5 100m dash when he was a teen-young adult in ireland, convinced that powerlifting is dumb and i should quit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.