[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are things going, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

File: drwojattan.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
drwojattan.png
521KB, 800x559px
How are things going, /fit/?
>>
Better but worse all at the same time
HBU friendo
>>
>>42777371
I'm at a crossroads of my life. I'm getting the chance of moving far away and having a new job.
Being /fit/ will become a secondary goal, but it will be for the best in the long run.
I'm happy to finally have some sort of trajectory.
>>
>>42777354
fuck you you cringey beta piece of shit, fuck off
>>
>>42777354
I'm very confused
That's how I can describe it
>>
Some times I wake up in the middle of the night laughing because I am so satisfied with my life. Just want to let you all know that I am doing better than you in every regard and if you post feel thread on this board then you should kys.
>>
Recently got serious with gf, after a long period of avoiding relationships

Knew from goofy convos when we werent serious that her number was higher than mine,but i suspect its at least double, not to mention when I went up to her hometown to visit her family we ran into a dude that she had fucked (idk why i asked if she knew him 'biblically')

Idk why it bothers me so much, Im not a fuckin virgin, but I spent my prime college/fucking years addicted to drugs and bodybuilding trying to get over an ex, and Im just bitter that I considered settling down with someone who I now know has fucked way more people than me

Im sorry for the rant /fit/
I just want to go back to cocoon mode and get on cycle and not worry about this shit
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (57KB, 445x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
57KB, 445x615px
>>42777482
Well fuck you too man
>>
File: Im so fucked up.jpg (127KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Im so fucked up.jpg
127KB, 1200x900px
>>42777354
Pretty okay.
>still no friends in my new city
>car got broken into last week
>visited home and saw my nephew is growing up fast, and held newborn neice. resolved to move back to home state within next 2 years
>been hooking up with a lot of tinder/Bumble girls, but only girl I connected with emotionally/mentally since moving has an STD I'm not willing to risk by connecting physically, so thats out
>finally set up my computer and desk with some sweet hardware and a nice chair off Craigslist
>finally paid down my credit card to under $1000 for the first time in over a year
>not sure if hair is thinning worse or if I'm just paler and got a bad cut. Probably thinning worse.
>lifts keep going up, but bodyfat is climbing again since I finished my cut
>getting good sleep for first time in years
>thicc cutie is cooking me chicken and waffles on Friday
Lifes a pretty mixed bag. I'm only 23 and my future looks bright, but I'm struggling with my hair thinning really rapidly (NW2-NW3) and getting my feet under me in a new city.
>>
File: IMG_3831.jpg (45KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
45KB, 960x960px
>>42777354
Not great, desu.
>>
>>42777354
Good, started college this semester and adjusting, the gym here is pretty good too. Still have no gf though.
>>
>>42777491
Get a girl with less partners, you dont have to settle for that girl, dont save her, if others guys didn't settle with her, why would you?
>>
File: 1494967377000.jpg (44KB, 375x379px) Image search: [Google]
1494967377000.jpg
44KB, 375x379px
So so I'd say, I got transferred to a new job two months ago and I met a girl who is now my gf, she's 11 years older than I am so my parents are pretty freaked out about that, I'm 19. I also got promoted to manager and started college finally. College is stressing me out but I know it'll be worth it in the future. It's just hard dealing with it rn because I have shitty time management. I guess the biggest problem with me is that I haven't gone to the gym in 3 weeks. So o guess I'm pretty alright.
>>
>>42777500
That isnt a gecko
>>
File: IMG_0339.png (250KB, 433x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
250KB, 433x598px
>>42777354
Idk if I'm balding or not?
The very end or my hair line is higher then the other and now I'm starting to worry cause I just started college and I don't want to be "that guy"
>>
>>42777448
Go for it man just fucking put yourself out there, that's how great things happen by putting yourself out there
>>
Meh.
>got class today fucking love my class and program and cohort
>think I may be finally slowly moving on from my oneitis in my cohort as I find myself not wanting to discuss her nearly as often or in as much detail as I once did
>going to the gym after class FUCK YEAH SEAKING
>got a consult scheduled for early October for getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I'm hoping that won't be morbidly expensive
>just ate some eggs with a glass of milk
>waiting on bro to text me back so maybe I can hang with him a little before class
>gonna talk to classmate afterward about getting some weed
>got shit liquor as a last resort for when I get home
MEH GENERAL
MEH
>>
File: 852235025_152149.jpg (81KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
852235025_152149.jpg
81KB, 960x1280px
Terrible.

In hospital being tested for MS, MRI and maybe spinal tap tomorrow.

Also heartbroken n shit ;_;

And my friends don't seem to care that I'm having health problems, excluding me recently from everything.

Just lonely desu, lonely and sad.
I only want someone to care the way I care about them.
>>
I was a mistake
>>
>>42777491
Stop being beta dude. People fuck people. I've fucked plenty of girls and so has my wife. It's part of life. If you don't experience it beforehand you'll probably want it after which is no bueno.

Seriously the most non issue ever stop letting the worse half of your brain win like a beta faggot letting your emotions control you

There is no reason to ask unless you genuinely don't care and are at the point you can talk about those things without being a salty lil bitch

It is pathetic and she will leave you if you don't grow up
>>
>>42777651
Why do you put your nationality in your name?
>>
>>42777354
Had a date lined up yesterday, girl flaked saying she needs time to finish up assignments for college/university. Actually sent me photos of her working on it even though I didn't ask so I'm taking it on faith that she's not flaking because she isn't interested.

Ended up calling her yesterday because she said she was free and asked me to call her. I think it went well, I bumbled about autistically for a bit and then got back on track, we talked about a few things before I had to go play MTG with the boys (didn't tell her that) and she had to make lunch. She sent me a few texts afterwards saying she enjoyed talking to me and she likes the sound of my voice, not sure how I take that but I assume she's interested?

She also opened up about how she was raped in her early teen years (she's 18, i'm 24). I don't know how to feel about that but if she can overlook my autism and my whole entire appearance in general I can overlook the red flag that presents.

I just dunno lads, she said she might have time tomorrow but I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>42777491
What you're feeling is insecurity and irrational insecurity at that. Why worry about things you cannot control and that DO NOT MATTER. You have her now, that's what matters. If you cant see past that, then dump her because she should find someone better.
>>
>>42777354
I'm starting to build a phobia of calling my grandmother because I'm afraid she knows I'm a failure in life. It sucks because I'm probably going to be left out of the will and she has multi millions to inherit.
>>
Having a shit time.

>Mom doesn't want to go back to her home country with her parents
>On her own, lonely.

Can't convince her to go, it's making me hate Uni. She even wants to go, but she doesn't fucking go.

It's probably the money. It's always the fucking money.
>>
File: 1431492968038.jpg (135KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1431492968038.jpg
135KB, 500x749px
Laat night i dreamed i was hanging out with some qt azn and had the courage to ask her out just as i woke up to go pee. I hope that means im getting over my ex. Its been a year of pain.
>>
>>42777668
;_;
>>
File: 183lbs.png (2MB, 889x1007px) Image search: [Google]
183lbs.png
2MB, 889x1007px
>>42777683
So you can easily identify me and make fun of me for being dyel and annoying
Pic related
>>
File: s.jpg (41KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
41KB, 500x486px
>>42777354
Well not bad man aside from still being a jkv, started learning a new language recently so I'm most of the time out the house and its doing good for my health.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 698x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 698x800px
>>42777354
Girl that rejected me is asking me to be reference for my company. She hasn't been able to find a job in two years. She is being really nice to me now and wants to hang out, but I don't want to do it.

She is an ok friend, idk what to do brehs.
>>
File: IMG_3477.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3477.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
We’re all going to make it.
>>
>>42777789
>>42777777
>>
File: 1 WJoWRy5O1VQ9_w0m03FTvQ.jpg (50KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1 WJoWRy5O1VQ9_w0m03FTvQ.jpg
50KB, 500x632px
Nothing seems to be going well for me since I started uni.
Never felt this much self-doubt and loneliness in my life.
>>
>>42777782
There shouldn't be hard feelings because she rejected you, at least she didn't string you along and waste your time to boost her ego
Do her a favor maybe it'll come back to you, maybe it won't
>>
File: 1504790832905.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1504790832905.png
18KB, 509x411px
I thought for a long time that what I wanted in life was to achieve something very high in this field and to never give up. I did just that and I stopped hanging out with people and ended up focusing on studying and learning either at work or at home. Eventually things went south and I was being promoted and had to train other people and teach them my skills, that's kind of where I learned that other people who work with me don't really know shit and they don't put in the amount of effort as me. I stopped studying since I was always alone and always studying or working on something from work, I completely gave up on studying for certifications 3 months ago and have spent every day playing video games. Truth be told, I have no friends and this work/life is really painful on the mind since you can be really good at what you do and one day you figure out that other people actually socialize outside of work and you're the guy who never gets invited anywhere.

These days, I want to start studying again and end up getting promoted in the next few months, but for what reason? To climb the ladder again, and to make more than 150k and join the solutions/architect team?

For what reason? I'm single and alone, the other guys are married and spend their time working or sitting at home with their wife

I have nothing anymore, except this career and I used to be so busy and happy I didn't care about being alone. But now, I can only see myself being alone and miserable at this job forever
>>
File: 1475423504239.png (590KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
1475423504239.png
590KB, 697x697px
>>42777354
>recently turned 27
>pretty much at the same place i was in five years ago
>have traveled quite a bit, but all that seems irrelevant now because its in the past
>>
>>42777640
>>42777677
>>42777703
Thanks for the replies anons
Funny thing is people think im a chad,ive been living a facade
But really deep down i am severely insecure,hence why ive vented my deeply beta feelings to you guys

Shes sweet,cooks for me, is good in bed and lets me do kinky shit to her,etc
She even sort of implied shed have a threesome (tho i think it is directly related to me revealing a hint of that possesive insecurity)
I know its pathetic and irrational but I have severe issues
>>
>>42777491
sounds like you're insecure about it
i say break up with her
if it bothers you, it bothers you
nothing wrong with that
it happened already though and nothing can change that
there is no way to work around this
what are you going to do go fuck a bunch of other girls to get a higher number?
i say if she treats you well then thats all it matters
>>
>>42777730
But it's dumb
Just make a trip if you care that much
>>
Everyone says I'm doing really well in life but I'm pretty much below highschool level when it comes to the girls part. I'm so sick of failing and get no positive reinforcement it makes me want to give up. I get only the shitty part and nothing ever pays off. They all ghost at the last second, forget who I am, discount me altogether, etc.
>>
>>42777819
At least you realized it before your whole life had passed before your eyes, pretty sure that happens to a lot of people. Start branching out, hit up your old friends, ask someone from the gym to go for drinks
>>42777839
time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time
are you worried because you have nothing to show for it? nobody has anything to show 100 years from now

just putting my thoughts onto the page, I'm an idiot though so probably just ignore me
>>
File: 23453873456.jpg (304KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
23453873456.jpg
304KB, 1383x1600px
I think I'm in love with a girl in my class and I can't approach her until monday. Barely slept last night because of it. I'm 22 now but haven't felt like this since I was 14.
>>
>>42777807
I like to hold grudges though.
>>
>>42777855
I was slutting around on tinder before/when i first met her, like her a lot hence why i stopped
But it will probably bother me, and deep down idk if i could settle down until ive reached a number that it would be utterly and completely hypocrita to ever worry about it again
>>
>>42777897
You're sounding like a loser dude, why give yourself unnecessary negativity?
>>
>>42777902
theres nothing wrong with being jealous or insecure
its just how things are
if it bothers you it bothers you
im not going to tell you its right or wrong to feel this way
just how to move past it
saw from your other post you talked about it with her already and shes willing to help i think?
i say keep her and talk things out with her
but its not like shes rubbing your face in it or anything shes actually making a active effort to curb those insecure feelings
>>
>>42777805
Same. Honestly feel miserable.
>>
>>42777668
I just want to die
>>
Got my test levels checked at my uni clinic and they're not good.
No exact values but borderline low but still in "normal" range so no treatment from them.

Called a men's hormone clinic and going o get them checked again.
Would a hormone clinic be more inclined to prescribe some kind of treatment for low but technically normal test levels?
>>
>>42777354

Im taking a really good shit. Lots of fibre and water make me a happy pooper.
>>
>>42777937
I don't sit in one corner thinking about it, I use it to fuel my own self-accomplishments. So far it been working pretty well.
>>
>>42777677
Cuck

She will leave him anyway since she's got more partners and she's in love being always on a dick. The guys before op let her go because they could see it. It's not about being virgin or not , it's about having principles and you call him a beta for having a problem with that . Please die slow
>>
>>42777951
We sort of have, and she definitey is
(Telling me how she only wants me,always telling me how hot i am, she cant imagine that i was insecure at all/would ever have any reason to be, implying that shed have a threesome since she knows i dig the thought, says i dont need to do steroids or hgh again but would support me if i did,etc)
All of which makes me feel like a dumbkunt. If she wasnt a total keeper id have jumped ship asap

But my brain will just get in loops over it, and ill have like fuckin anxiety attacks/autistic fits of rage over it (when im alone mind you,only you anons know)
>>
This is the first time in 5 years that my depression has made me hate going to the gym. I ran out of meds in March and can't find the motivation to look for a new primary care physician. I'm probably pretty close to breaking down
>>
>>42778196
What does your average day look like?
>>
File: Shes A Broken Toy.jpg (170KB, 1318x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shes A Broken Toy.jpg
170KB, 1318x360px
>>42778022

Until the one day you realize you've become someone you swore you would never be. That'll sting.

Also, it sounds like her rejection had no feelings attached in it. Is it fair to give her sentiment loaded with negative feelings back? Think about it. I don't think she has the capacity to bear a grudge against you, unless you keep bearing a grudge against her.
>>
File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>42777354

I was well on my way to making it, down 30lbs, hit 1/2/3/4 and was feeling pretty great but I got stabbed in a bar fight that I really wasn't a part of. Wrong place wrong time... That was 6 months ago.

Now that i'm finally recovered, i'm back where I started. I gained most of the weight back from being completely sedentary for 6 months and my lifts have all gone to shit. I've finally got back in the gym after all this time and it's feels hopeless. It's really hard getting back into it now because I have to start everything over. over a years worth of progress vanished in 6 months...
>>
File: 1488884996391.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488884996391.png
50KB, 250x250px
This cunt owes me money and was supposed to pay me back today. Now I got a message asking if I could wait another week. She has done that shit four times already and I'm beginning to lose my temper.
Only reason I haven't given up on it is because she actually paid back half of the money she borrowed quite early, but that was before I moved away. Now I'm thinking that, since I'm nowhere near her, she feels no pressure to pay me back at all.

Then I have a few mates who were supposed to come to a festival with me and asked if I could buy tickets for all of us. Unsurprisingly they bailed a few days before the event and a couple of them still haven't given me money for the tickets I bought them. I'm not actually worried about it, since they are good lads and we'll sort it out, but its kind of annoying me how unreliable people are and how I was dumb enough myself to make mistakes like that.
>>
>>42778320
Don't mix money with friends dude, it's just a 1 way ticket to bad scenarios
>>
>>42778272
it had feelings to me, I would have given her the world. Why would she bear a grudge against me? For me it was a day when I died a little bit inside, for her it was just tuesday. My company is F500, I don't see why I should help her. I work in the corporate office too.

I'm not really bitter, but this is a favor that I only do for close friends. She droped contact and only recently starting to reconnect. It about time she leanrs that their are consequences in her choices.
>>
>>42778236
We'll before I would wake up at 630 to go to the gym, come back around 8/815, then shower and eat. Then class and studying until I fell asleep. Now I wake up fight with myself until I force myself to the gym, half ass a workout and come back. After class I just study until I realize I don't want to then go home and lay down for the rest of the night
>>
Very good at the moment.
>t. 194cm white male
>lost 50lbs after reading the sticky last year
>went down to a normal pant size
>got a job that doubles as workout and pays a lot
>white bitches check me out and give me compliments now, but I ignore them
>got a qt Asian gf
>getting more /fit/ and trying to lose another 20lbs
>getting raise at work
>went back to church
>>
>>42778353
Did all of my workouts at home and in the woods, btw. No gym bullshit for me.
>>
>>42778340
What so you wanted her to pretend to be interested in you and date you when she has no romantic interest in you? What is wrong with you nigga
>>
I'm home on vacations and my mother keeps buying stuff full of carbs that I have to control myself a lot not to shove down my throat
>>
>>42778085
>Principles
Ahahahahahabababahaaahaaha
Dude
It's a girl
Not diplomatic relations with a foreign entity kys pussy
Like you wouldn't fuck just as many people! You just not he just didn't have the option. Quit lying to yourself
>>
>>42778352
What are you studying? Also, how's the social side of things?
Maybe you've fallen in a shitty routine.
>>
>>42778337
Yeah, I was just feeling exceedingly generous for a while and thought I'd help them out. Big mistake.
The one who actually borrowed money from me isn't really a friend though, just an ex coworker. Truth be told she isn't even the kind of a person I'd normally have around me and I'm just waiting for her to pay me back so I can completely remove her from my life.

As for my mates, I kind of understand them, life happens and you can't always do what you promised. Its just that we planned this shit months in advance and once the first one bailed, having an actual reason, the rest decided not to come as well. Still, at least I can count on them paying me back.
>>
>>42778340

I don't know man, but to me it sounds like a petty thing to hold a grudge over. My question to you, is are you so petty as to hold a grudge over someone who won't see you as something more? If so, then I think she is justified in not going further with you. I wouldn't want a partner who would screw me over, over not feeling the same way as the other.
>>
>>42778388
Maybe I have, but I'm fine when it comes to friends, it's just instead of wanting to hang out, I mostly want to go home and cry...so it probably is my fault completely
>>
>>42778113
dont know what to tell you bro
i struggled with those thoughts of jealousy and insecurity with my first gf(sadly in the end they turned out to be true)
if she hasnt given you any reason to not trust her other than she has a higher number i think you're good
but you need to work on those feelings
>>
>>42777702
She's pretty interested since girls don't really go out of their way to try and talk to you and compliment you unless they are at least a little bit into you.

Just try to chill together again, if it keeps not happening then just stop and wait for her to make the move. If she doesn't she either was just trying to keep you around as an option or wasn't interested enough to really go out of her way. Either way, you'll have your answer.
>>
File: 1503369162705.jpg (74KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1503369162705.jpg
74KB, 700x933px
>>42777354
horrible...I cucked myself over the summer. I had some half-decent lifts for a beginner after doing SL during the school year so I switched to a PPL. I wasn't nearly as consistent as I should've been. I lost SO MUCH STRENGTH holy shit, it sucks, I feel so weak.

I've been broken up with my last gf who I dated for just under 4 years, for almost a year and I still haven't been laid. It doesn't feel like my erectile dysfunction is getting any better.

My only friend/roommate at school left to move back home and I'm back at school now and feeling lonely/anxious/depressed as fuck. Moving out of my two bedroom apartment at the end of the month (because previously mentioned friend left and I can't afford a two bedroom place all alone) and I still don't have a place to move in to. I'd like to at least get a room in a house with people my age who I can occasionally go get a beer with or something. The only places I've looked at so far are filled with exchange students from India. I guess beggars can't be choosers, but fuck, this sucks. I also don't wanna move into a place where even if I have a friend up from home if we get drunk and be kinda loud or whatever the roomies get all pissy.

I donno, life kinda sucks right now. Not where I thought I'd be at 25 years old. Might just kms.
>>
>>42778429
Having low times is normal, just keep pushing and don't stop moving.
The shitty thing about depression is that you are your own worst enemy. No matter what you think, you'll find a way to oppose that thought with bullshit.
It's tough, but you need to hold on. When the time comes the changes will happen by themselves. Keep yourself occupied, and you're gonna make it.
>>
>no gf in over 6 years
>social outcast my whole life, bullied at school and abused at home
>became a shut in at 15 when discovered the internet
>can't even carry a conversation without panicing and thinking I'm blowing it and I should say more but I have nothing to say
>recently fired, money is drying up quickly
>99% sure I'm balding
>hate everything about myself and wish I had a gf every day but I know I'd be terrified of saying the wrong thing anyway or taking a shit and smelling bad after or something
>watching myself and everyone around me grow old while I hate myself and everything/everyone
>my future is arthritis and dementia, no use even pretending I want to drag someone into my life for that experience
f-fine I guess
>>
I have an interview today. I have to be ready in 2 hours and I'm still not even sure what I'm wearing.

That self-sabotaging demon is creeping up, snap me back into it guys. I'm super nervous when I'm usually not and it's like I'm frozen in place because I'm not even preparing for it.

So many signs have been standing out to me, some blatant as ever, that this job is mine. A new position opened up, and I was called in a second time since I didn't get the first posted positions. This could finally be my time, but I need to snap out of this frozenness now.
>>
>>42777354
not so good, a bit better than yesterday, but still..

>tfw thinking about her
>tfw 4 minute break up talk was not nearly enough
>tfw she's probably over me and this feeling is killing me inside

welp
>>
>>42777702
>She also opened up about how she was raped in her early teen years
why the fuck was i thinking that you would write something about her being raped the second i read "she likes the sound of my voice"?

literally borderlind bipolar shit i've experienced with a girl
fucking run anon, she's got daddy issues bound to explore on you
>>
>>42778582
We are all going to make it friend, you too.
>>
>>42777846
>She even sort of implied shed have a threesome (tho i think it is directly related to me revealing a hint of that possesive insecurity)
mfw my ex hinted at me with this

and now some other guy will probably enjoy that, fucking hell
>>
File: th3d00d.jpg (65KB, 1406x775px) Image search: [Google]
th3d00d.jpg
65KB, 1406x775px
>>42777354
Not too good man.

>Pretty much a NEET (need an internship to graduate, but can't find shit)
>Lifts stalling because I'm trying to recomp
>Still skinny fat
>Still weak af, mentally & physically
>Hardly see the few friends I have - they're all working and progressing in life

Shit's got me on the ropes senpai
>>
>>42778536
>. Not where I thought I'd be at 25 years old.
26 here
living alone, best friends basically live with their SO in other cities far away
gf broke up a week ago
all i do is work, gym, get home play vidya for 30 minutes, sleep
it's like i lost my drive when i lost my gf..
>>
I like my current girl a lot, but i'm not super attracted to her anymore. She's being deployed soon, so I feel weird about breaking it off. Also, we really get along and have mutual interests, so I want to stay friends with her. I've been trying to get her to break up with me without hating me, but it's tough
>>
File: IMG_2753.jpg (609KB, 3475x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.jpg
609KB, 3475x2368px
>>42777354
Pretty good, six weeks away from having a baby, so that's amazing. Really looking forward to getting back into regular workouts, I've been working out multiple times a week, but it's not my usual and I'm under satisfied, fitness-wise. Very healthy, though, and an easy pregnancy. Want my husband to start lifting again, he's had a sympathy pregnancy, but we have a #homegymmasterrace, so he didn't stall completely, just slowed down his efforts. School is a tough schedule too, so I feel for him. I want us both to beef up a little when the baby is around. Set a good example. Can't wait to make the little one physically superb.

I started lifting pre-baby, but didn't do it during pregnancy. I'd love to get back into it. Also want to bubble my butt out, nice and firm. It's aight, but we can always be better.

I love you homos. I still have a crush on my qt, tall German girl friend who is a mathematician's daughter, so I guess I'm a homo, too. I'm going to hire her to work for me, and then I can keep her around all day. Wish me luck, /fit. Hope you all are doing great.
>>
>>42777354
Unemployed. Hating life. I really want to work, but I never get called for interviews.
>>
>>42778718
Do you follow up? What kind of work are you looking for
>>
>everything reminds me of her
>i read her city everywhere
>today on my way from work i smelled her perfume
>i see her name written in almost every text i see

ffs how do i stop this
sex was from another universe and i loved her but god damn why do i miss her this much
>>
>>42778770
you better figure it out before you're dealing with oneitus 2 years from now
>>
File: 1433263171666.jpg (8KB, 115x195px) Image search: [Google]
1433263171666.jpg
8KB, 115x195px
>>42777677
>>42777703
>>42777855
>>42777491

Jesus christ, what in the actual fuck has happened to /fit/? Am I on reddit?

Insecure that you don't want to date some other guys leftovers?

Look man, if you're going to invest your time, love and emotions and money and life into someone, maybe you should make sure that she's worth it. Given that other guys were fucking and getting blowjobs and having threesomes with her without any of these things, it reasons to believe that she's not really worth it.

You're not insecure, you're rational. Any man who honestly says he's not "bothered" by his girlfriend being a slut is actually the insecure person, because he doesn't value himself enough.

>Lol I'm just a cock, I would have done the same if I had the chance! I'm not insecure though!

Get real. Don't fucking settle for someone who you can pump and dump just like that. Get a woman with values and morals. And everyone who says that wanting such a woman makes you insecure is literally a fucking manchild who has convinced himself that being a cuck is normal. The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself that you're fine with dozens of men fucking your wife/girlfriend and that you're fine with meeting these people is litearlly disturbing.
>>
>>42778724
I recently got my bachelor's degree in computer science. I do not have a lot of experience, so I'm guessing that's my weak point.
>>
>>42778785
thing is i already had my oneitis and it lasted nearly 3 years, this one wasn't "the one" but god damn was she fitting, i loved her even for her negative sides
>>
>>42778793
this

me and my ex were walking outside on a warm summer night when she told me about some guy she fucked and how she dumped him, wanted me to laugh about it

needless to say the next day i broke up because shit like that is not something you say to someone you're close
>>
>>42778794
just get an internship then progress to full time. you won't make as much but at least you can get your foot in the door. also go to campus job fairs, employers cream themselves to hire the people that show up to those. even if you graduated already, the people at the doors won't have a clue.
>>
My grandmom died two days ago. My best friend's gf wants to fuck me. My gf and me have been doing really good lately. My job just got fucked around and now I have to drive an hour too and from work every day. I'm coming off a break from lifting and have been getting back into it. I'm enjoying having the outlet again.

Also I think somebody is molesting my friend's little sister. I've had other little girls crush on me before, I'm used to it and I realize its normal. But she knows and says things she shouldn't. She's six years old and she's basically just a baby but she says stuff to me about taking my pants off and stuff and is always going for my crotch. I've had other little girls crush on me, my neighbors daughter has been in love with me for years, but I've never gotten this vibe before. Other kids were cute and innocent about it. This kid has me suspicious as hell. But I don't have any evidence or a suspect pinned down, and it could possibly just be my imagination. I definitely don't have enough cause to do or say anything, but I swear to god I'll smash someone if I find out I'm right about this. And if the FBI is reading this I'm just larping.
>>
>>42777354
i miss you

but you blocked me (why though?)

shame that things have to end between us like this, could have been better
>>
>>42778837
Thanks, man. I'll try that.
>>
>>42777819
Go outside more often
Being too comfortable with the same routine isn't good for mental health
>>
>>42777819
>For what reason? I'm single and alone, the other guys are married and spend their time working or sitting at home with their wife
same here buddy

my drive in life comes from sharing experiences with a SO, now that she left me i feel like there's no real reason to living other than paying bills
>>
>>42778548
The worst part about MDD is that it will never go away. I need to learn to deal with it. For now I'm going to keep working out, even if it's half assed, it'll probably get better, hopefully soon
>>
Has there ever been a girl posting here about similar experiences with a guy?

I'm heart broken as a guy, what about girls do they feel heartbroken? Or is the "getting over him with some other guy in an instant" just a meme
>>
>>42779107
I had a single mom growing up and I think there was maybe a 2 month period maximum where she was single
Literally every girl I've become close with (admittedly a small list) always has a bf on the go as well.

If they're heartbroken they can go to a shitty downtown club, skip the line, get free drinks and be showered in endless attention, then if she feels like it can pick any guy and take him home
So no, they don't feel heartbreak for very long. You'll never hear about some chick getting Oneitus unless she's 0/10 fugly or 10/10 psycho
>>
Just hit 225 on the bench, literally yesterday. I'm at 1/2/2.5/3 right now. So fucking close I can feel it.
>>
>>42777354
>she apologized to me
>the girl that broke my heart
>the girl that made me lift
>made me feel like shit for 3 years
>she texted me and apologized
>for being 'such a bitch'
>I told her it was okay
>I told her not to worry about it
>I told her it was such a long time ago

I dont know how to feel
>>
>cheated on twice
>Latest one was with a close friend
>They're together now, having a good time
>I'm alone, angry, and miserable
>They get to live a good life after treating me like shit and I have to deal with it
>Have a friend, we sort of connected a few nights ago, slept in my bed but didn't do anything, now things seem weird and she doesn't talk to me like she used to
>Don't even care about it in a romantic way now just want my friend back
>Only thing I have is lifting, just wanna get big, show everyone what they missed out on. And revenge fuck my ex
>>
>>42779248
Dont get back together with her senpai
>>
>>42779107
Anecdotally ive known several dudes who have been distraught over relationships ending, but only 2 girls with similar experiences.
I dont generalize as a rule,but its one of those suspicious memes are life scenarios

>>42778648
Ill gently pursue it

>>42778490
Thanks anon for replying to my bs
>>
I foundtou my gf is cheating on me.

I haven't been able to deadlift properly due to a stupid football match gone wrong. I though she'd understand...

Feels bad man.
>>
>>42779248
She wants an emotional tampon m8
>>
>>42779320
>foundtou

Found out, I mean, Jesus.
>>
>>42779248
Be careful. There's a good chance she's just playing you for an ego boost. That's how this situation often plays out. Don't show any interest in her. Don't give her a scrap of validation.
>>
Got addicted to opioids because of an injury. Day 6. Withdrawals suck dick, but I'm making it.
>>
>>42779285
>>42779322
>>42779374
ty broskis I took the high ground by accepting her apology and not acting like a little bitch

I wont be texting her anymore now, however tempting
>>
File: 1504372419965.jpg (5KB, 170x204px) Image search: [Google]
1504372419965.jpg
5KB, 170x204px
>>42777354
>tfw your headphones come unplugged and everyone in the gym hears your weeb music
>>
>>42779402
>His phone doesn't automatically pause once the headphones unplug
>>
>>42779320
Hope you're gonna ghost that bitch
>>
>>42779402
Is your phone old ? Pretty sure they all do >>42779418 now
>>
>>42779428
We live together. I don't really know what to do. Break up seems the obvious way to go.
>>
>>42777354
I'm 29 and completely lost career wise.

I never had a job, and I don't know how to start or what to do with my life. I know that my life is a time bomb waiting to go off until I end up homeless asking for leftovers in restaurants.
I feel I am not fit for this life, like the rest of society is in a different level and I can't get to their. I don't even have anyone to talk with about it
>>
File: 1504021189145.jpg (463KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1504021189145.jpg
463KB, 1280x1920px
>>42779391
That's the right way bre.
>>
>>42777482
Ex called?
>>
>>42779452
>that flat pelvic bone
hnnnnnnnng
>>
>>42779446
What country are you in? Are you educated (saying no could be a good thing). If you have any interest in computers I can tell you what worked for me at 20 and a friend at around 27.
>>
>>42779441

That is also the best way to go. Do you want someone who would rather go out with other men behind your back rather than talk to you about her needs?
>>
>>42779446
how have you never had a job?
>>
>>42779441
Organize a place to go, pack your stuff, tell her you know she cheated then fuck off immediately. She'll put blame on you and try to justify her behaviour, I've been there. Don't give her a chance for any of it, just fucking ghost her.
>>
>>42779446
Pretty common rule is that whatever you are when you're thirty is what you're going to be.
>>
File: 1415969901922.jpg (44KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1415969901922.jpg
44KB, 460x276px
>>42779418
>>42779430

>not bringing a boombox to the gym
>>
File: r5ooQV4.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
r5ooQV4.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>42779493
>Not scheduling a live concert inside the gym
>>
>>42779470
>>42779483

You're right. I just don't think she should get to stay in the house. Fuck, it's as mine as it's hers. I didn't cheat on her, she did on me. She should be the one leaving.

Anyway, thank you.
>>
>>42779469
Yeah, I spend a lot of time on the computer reading, watching videos, learning about things. I did a short course on Phyton coding, and aced it, then I also studied hardware for a month to familiarize myself more with it, I am now studying how to design things in photoshop, etc.
Oh, and I live in Argentina. If you could share your story I'd appreciate it.

>>42779478
I know that to you that question makes sense. To me it sounds like when Chad tells someone autistic here to "just b urself"

>>42779490
I never heard that. Are you sure? What are you basing that affirmation on? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>42779535

Just prepare yourself man. Don't go to hell without insurance, like the anon suggesting you set up a place to go was implying.
>>
>>42779535
yea you should but thats not how life works my friend.
>>
>>42777354
Finally at the point in my life I want to quit my current, shitty job in comp repairs. Seriously, learn as much as you can about computers but never go into a job related to them. Over saturated and pays like dick. HOWEVER, I live in the middle of Omaha, NE and there and jack fucking shit in terms of a trade school that doesn't directly deal with hair or nail products. If anyone has any tips or tricks for a 22yo looking for a trade school in Nebraska, I'm all ears. Otherwise, fuck this hill-billy state so much.
>>
>>42779446
Oh, and that is career wise becuase I don't even consider the aspect of girls or friends at this point. I am a virgin, and never had a girlfriend, or a group of friends. I had a couple of friends, which stopped talking to me after a while when they got gfs of their own, or moved up in life. But that is the least of my worries.
>>
>>42779537
Oh sorry, my advice has a lot of us specific stuff. I had a lot of mental issues as a teenager and didn't graduate high school or have a job until 20. I got a low end job to develop social skills then quit and went to a community college full time. I transferred to a four year school and got a degree in Computer Science and got a job after. A friend of mine did a similar thing and graduated at 27 (his resume said his prior jobs were 'community manager' at a gaming tournament hoster so i think they may have not been actual jobs. In the US you would likely qualify for free money to go to college (pell grants)
>>
I work so much i don't have time for much else. Really couldn't care less about girls, if you would have told me 2 years ago I would be turning down pussy at the frequency I am I wouldn't believe you.

/fit/, this is new for me. I'm 23 and just wanna make a lot of money. I don't even see my "friends" anymore, just the friends I make money with
Been here since i was 19 when
>tfw no gf
postan was in it's prime. now i've ascended beyond the condition. is there something wrong with me? i really think it's the funniest thing in the world to tell beautiful girls no.

pls no bully not bragging at all feel like this isn't good or healthy
>>
>>42779647
Thanks for the advice, but the part about getting paid to attend college doesn't apply to me. I even looked into it, because I was studying to be a translator for many many years and I quit recently. The USA has some societal problems, but the opportunitties are INSANE.
>>
>>42779734
It's fine bro. Don't let society tell you that you are suppoused to be chasing tail 24/7. If you want to be Scrooge Mcduck and make piles of money to swim into and not give a shit about people then that's you.

How are you able to work so much and make money though? Did you earn a college degree?
>>
>>42778814
Nice
>>
>>42777354
Pretty good actually. Exept my gf lives too far away :(
>>
>>42779826
ty papi

lol i have an associates degree. i work in an industry where no one has ever asked me for my degree. but being in school got me an internship, that got me an apprenticeship, that got me work, now i have WORK. and i love what i do. i'm an audio engineer in las vegas and uh yea i stay busy.
>>
>>42779830
my reaction?
>>
>>42779216
>You'll never hear about some chick getting Oneitus
this sucks man like if you're getting broken up with you have to assume that she has some other guy round your back
>>
>>42778387
You are retarded. I was talking about relationships not day to day life when you are better fucking as much as you can. Learn to read idiot.
>>
I'm literally trying my best not to cry because there are relatives in the house right now.

I'm contemplating suicide so much, I won't last long, I keep doing what I'm supposed to do, hitting the gym, working on my career but I don't enjoy anything anymore, I want to end it all so much. This is probably sounding cringe as fuck but I'm lost, I never thought I would want to kill myself like this.
>>
Get my stitches out of my knee today. Really itching to get back on the gym grind. Surgery sucks but thankfully haven't gained any weight in my first two weeks.
Hope you gents are enjoying the transition to cool weather.
>>
>>42779982
Would it help you to talk on the phone with someone? I could talk with you if you that would help you
>>
>>42779982
Aye man, just take a deep breath and really think about that kind of decision. If you aren't finding fulfillment in your career choice maybe you need to change it. Don't cheat yourself out of life my guy, you're gonna make it.
>>
gym sessions feel like a drag even though i spiced up things with new exercises, reps and sets

can't get my mind off of how she ended things and how i'm just some guy to her now, i presume

she said she'd get in touch with me about her stuff, but blocking me isn't really getting in touch now is it
>>
>>42779993
I'm from another country but thanks.

>>42779998
I actually like it even though it's something I'm new to so it makes me afraid of the future.

The girl I thought was gonna be the mother of my kids broke up with me, it's been months, it makes me fucking crazy that she talks to her ex but STILL says to me that there's nothing happening. I know I should just get over it, I am improving myself, I have banged other girls, but man I can't enjoy anything, there's no purpose and the trust issues I have now makes me think I have mental problems.
>>
>>42780032
You kys and she wins. She'll act sad but there will be a part of her that will be proud that she held that much power over you.
>>
Just realized that no matter how hard I work out, at 5"9 I will never be seen as attractive as a 6ft+ guy who's never worked out his whole life.

I'm starting to spiral into an existential depression again, just don't see the point going on in life as a second class human being if I can just kill myself and hope for a better start or just emptiness, both being preferable to being a short man in the 21st century
>>
>>42780032
Listen McFly, there is no need to use an expensive phoneline connected through an operator because there are many ways now to talk for free with the internet. The fact that you turn down help makes me think you are not really thinking about killing yourself, and are saying that only to get attention, which is fucked up.
From the reply it looks like you are a Chad with a dream job, you had long term gfs, and bang sloots on the side like it is nothing and still complaing about your petty problems. You know what? Actually go ahead and do kys.
>>
>>42780073
That's one of the things that keeps me alive, I want to win, to be better than her and that dude I despise man somedays are just really bad.
>>
File: ketamine.png (589KB, 690x552px) Image search: [Google]
ketamine.png
589KB, 690x552px
>>42779982

Try Ketamine and start microdosing MDMA.

Your life is going to change dramatically.

If you think I'm bullshiting you just google ketamine/mdma anti-depressant effects.

Brought me back from the brink of the abyss. At 27 years old I feel like I'm in control of my my life for the first time and genuinely happy.
>>
>>42777354
i had a weird cold or something as soon as i got to the gym yesterday i got the cold sweats and my strength went to 0
like pulling the pins on the machines felt hard, barely got through it
never crashed so hard in my life
>>
>>42778793
Leave it to autistic virgins to have this perverse of a view of sex :) fucking lol how's your love life going?
>>
>>42780092
I'm not a Chad, I have people in the house and I'll have to go out with them soon, that's some reasons why I don't want to talk right now but I appreciate your concern.
>>
Life is in general pretty good, got a cool apt got money to spend, going to the gym

Yet i can't shake the feeling that no night will be like the one my ex met my friends, which now live around the country
It was literally the best evening to get to know my closest friends and now everything is gone, the girl and my friends
Depressing
>>
>>42777354
It used to be the only thing I could do well in life was get with girls

Now I have a good job, good education, am fit, am more social, but I have so much anxiety all the time and get so shy and nervous about moving things forward with girls that it all falls apart. I'm so concerned about looks and so stuck in my head that I haven't gotten laid since like May.
>>
>>42780113
I'll google it, thanks anon.
>>
GF has just been oozing negativity for the last month and it's tearing me apart. I'm starting to wonder if she is mentally sane
>>
>>42780032
Yeah man, life hits ya hard. It really be like that sometimes. Some things you really won't get over in life, but that doesn't mean you can't learn from it and use it to empower yourself. Do something different, sporadic even. I can't convince you how big of a waste it would be for you to end it all, only you can. I really hope this helps broski, I'm sorry you are going through this tough shit.
>>
File: 1451590717742.png (345KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451590717742.png
345KB, 600x600px
>>42777354
Do you think I could pay rent, food, student loans, gym fees, insurance and save some money as an author eventually?

I'm going to work , but I want to invest in real estate, publish my novels, and stock market in hopes of being able to have enough passive income to exist without touching my active income.
>>
>>42780167
www.sharischreiber.com/fallout.html
read it, if some points check, run
>>
>>42777354

Haven't been able to go gym properly for 3 months due to crazy work/studies commitments.

Depression got worse and doctor has put me on prozac.
>>
>>42777653

Almost certainly balding

If it were a maturing Hairline the sides would be symmetrical. Don't waste time like I did in self denial and just get on treatment
>>
>>42780156

Get on it anon. I'm serious. Probably the greatest travesty in the history of modern medicine was when psychedelics were banned across the board before their potential became fully known. There is a massive resurgence going on right now into psychedelic treatments for depression/anxiety/ptsd and it's creating such unbelievable, groundbreaking results that most doctors can't even wrap their minds around it.

It's pretty easy to get your hands on it too if you don't no any dealers in person. Just download the tor browser and make yourself familiar with dark web markets. All it takes is buying some bitcoin and you can order ketamine/mdma straight to your house within 1-2 weeks usually.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 120x160px
This happened just a couple of hours ago.
>Was out having one of my rare cheat meals at a restaurant with a couple of friends
>Look like a complete slob, a regular fitted cap and some very loose clothes
>Suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder
> I turn around and see some chick standing with her phone
>Never seen her before in my life
>Nothing special, 5-6/10, definitely not a ham-beast by any beans
>She says "Hi! Can I have your phone number?"
>"Uh, sure, why not."
>Give it to her
>20 minutes later
>Get text from her "Heeey :)"
>Haven't replied to her
Don't even know if I should feel more confident from this, it's never happened to me before. And all my gear was way oversized, I did NOT look like someone chicks would approach out of the blue. Don't think I'm going to reply, I haven't been on the dating scene in 8 years.
>>
File: 1503351268823.jpg (84KB, 617x822px) Image search: [Google]
1503351268823.jpg
84KB, 617x822px
>>42777668
I hope things are better for you, brother.
>>
>>42780220
enjoy it
>>
>>42779320
>>42779333
That sucks man, though if she was only interested in you for your deadlift she probably wasn't girlfriend material in the first place.
>>
>>42780220
>8 years

Who hurt you, bro?
>>
>>42780170
Thanks, it helps.

>>42780216
Nice, I'll check it out.
>>
File: Feels_good_man.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_good_man.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
Im doing ok. Getting over some girl I obessed over for years. She posted on her twitter how terrible of a person I am because I asked her if she liked me even though she was in a relationship. At first I was deeply hurt, but I think I understand why she flipped out. Im not going to hold it against her, Im pretty much over it.

Just gonna move on to the next big thing in my life.
>>
Lifts going up, feels going down

Just stopped crying for 3 days straight and moruning about my ex

Tears were running down my face when i realized that with her i had the best moments i could've had with a new girl, meeting my friends, my family
It will never, ever, be like this again with another girl, never

Fucking hell
>>
>>42780220
Dont be scared, opportunitys like this dont come often.

Give yourself a chance.
>>
File: 1497203593359.png (60KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497203593359.png
60KB, 554x400px
>have dream about ex
>start drinking again
>>
File: il_340x270.1179655872_gguj.jpg (27KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1179655872_gguj.jpg
27KB, 340x270px
I'm going to lose everything in life

Once that happens I'll sell everything I have left and save one bullet for myself
I'll be dead in the mountains with a bullet in me and one day my family will get a letter in the mail saying to not look for me, they won't find me
>>
>>42780087
Honestly was super hung up on my height in college (now its changed to balding)
But its the same as accepting that you'll never be a fucking brad pitt
If you were 6'2 you'd still never be as hot as him, the best you can do is lift and get big af and be the most attractive you you can be, even if manlet
>>
>>42777653
You're prob balding
I didnt notice the signs,but I went from fabio hair to thin af in the front between freshman to senior

Just keep it maintained (a great haircut does wonders), avoid excessive creatine, cigarettes, heavy doses of amphetamines,steroids and stress and you should be able to maintain for another 5 years at least
>>
>>42780238
Myself, really. It was a toxic relationship, I should've just broken it off before it really started. Made a lot of bad choices to try and appease my then-gf, instead of manning up and doing things for me. It put me off from dating, every time I've had an opportunity to get close to some qt I ended up bailing out because I figured it'd inevitably lead to unnecessary drama and wasted time.
Plus, after 8 years of /nosex/ I know that's going to be the most disappointing experience a chick could go through. Might as well save myself that embarrassment.
>>
>>42780369

Not really a good comparison, I can tell your solution to your height insecurities was to just pretend that it wasn't a real issue.

But it is. If you're 6ft2 you have a reasonable chance at scoring with almost every woman on this planet. If you're below 6ft you only have access to 60% of women who fall within average/below average in appearance.
>>
Moving away for grad school tomorrow. Here's to hoping it goes better than undergrad.
>>
>>42777354
Bad, I don't think I'm going to get into medical school and all I will have is a worthless biology degree. I wish I could go back to freshman year and study business or finance like all my friends and take advantage of all those internships and opportunities instead of being a shut-in. Now, at 23, I have no backup plan if medical school doesn't work out and I believe I'm too old to start fresh in the non-STEM world.
>>
I've been sober for about a week now after it sunk in how much drinking every day was holding me back.

Now I'm lifting and running every day, making it a priority to hit my macros, and am working with a goal of reading at least one book a week. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm going to make it.
>>
>>42780366
What is it, anon? Wife and kids? Business? Family?
>>
>>42777354
idk man, some days are good and some bad but im lacking an overall sense of direction, purpouse and satisfaction, i dont have much personal integrity either. Worrying a lot about what other people think and i let social fear stop me a lot.
>>
>>42780511
are you me
>>
>>42780418
>ended up bailing out because I figured it'd inevitably lead to unnecessary drama and wasted time.

Usually happens to me to
>>
File: 1453851828.jpg (398KB, 1600x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1453851828.jpg
398KB, 1600x1163px
Everything is going fine for now.
I started uni a couple weeks ago and have made a conscious effort to avoid making any new friends. Needless to say it is working out fine. How long till the crippling depression kicks in? Apparently that happens if you don't socialize with uninteresting people you have little in common with but I aint feeling a thing.
All I want to do is lift and study so I can make money in the future and then complete my dream of buying a cabin in the middle of nowhere and live there for the rest of my life with some qt waifu
>>
>>42780517
How do we uncuck ourselves?
>>
>>42780597
no idea anon, in my case i know that if i was with someone as in gf i'd have a sense of direction, know where i was headed
>>
>>42777668
I care if you do
>>
>>42777354
I managed to realize a thing that was bugging me a long time for now. I had a suspicion. But wasnt exactly sure how it worked. For the mind, and the moods. Apparently the way you think ahead, determines how you feel in like 10 seconds later. My consciousness being a horse, driving the subconscious feelings cart.

All of this time I knew that there was a feedback loop and suspect that it was like that but never found the words.

And now I have. Now I understand what positive thinking can mean, and I can also understand what kind of pickle the liberals managed to get themselves into with their minds. Universalism thinking may remove a lot of mental blocks, even though its completely inaccurate...but it is great for dealing with stress in this society.

Also the reason why r9k and many other channers are so toxic, they create a negative reality, based on almost no evidence whatsoever. But reality is so fugging fragile. Just type out a word, and unless the person knows that you are fucking with him, that could become a reality.

So in the end I managed to dislike both the normies, and a lot of the depressed anons. Instead of choosing to go out into bars to meet people as I could now since my mood is better, I chose to meditate more and more. 2 hours today.
>>
File: It is as it is.jpg (94KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
It is as it is.jpg
94KB, 708x960px
>>42777354
>>
>>42777673
Ouch! Hanging there buddy, try to Sort somethins out
>>
Finally cracked and had a breakdown today. Feel like absolute shit.
>>
>>42780733
feel you

i'm letting this girl and the break up (second one with the same girl funny enough) get to me way too much
>>
>>42780704
can one measure such a thing lol?
>>
>>42777354
I did 5pl8 rack pulls with mixed grip and now my neck hurts like a bitch. I still have to mow the lawn today too.
>>
>>42780610
A gf is only a quick fix, your happiness would be dependent on her. If she screws Tyrone while youre at work then what?
Plus its a lot harder changing yourself when every change has to fit your partner aswell.
>>
>>42780785
i know that a lot of people would agree with you anon, but
for me, having a gf or a SO rather, gives me a drive i am not having inside of me on my own, like, i know having a SO gives me the ability to share experiences, to be the best i can be to stay with her
i don't have the energy to change for my own sake, i need goal and reaching a future together is my goal, without it i'm lost
>>
Got a date with a sorority girl from tinder in 20 minutes. I'm a kv, but I've been able to get girls asking me out(irl, not tinder) and I'm able to get most girls numbers because I'm not too ugly and have muscled my way into having decent social skills. Idk how to take anything further once I get the date tho, idk how/when to even hold a girl's hand. I feel like it's cause I missed all the awkward parts of learning this shit because I didn't go out with a single person throughout middle school and highschool. Have any kv's on /fit/ turned themselves around, or is it too late? I'm still young(18 as of 13 days ago), but I feel like because I had no young love at all I am too late, and everyone else I know is at least making out with chicks on the first date. It is all just so foreign to me. This is fitness related because once I stopped caring so much about exercise and started talking to people I started having girls be interested in me.
>>
>>42777354
>weigh 400 pounds
>have lost 50 pounds in the last two months
>eating at a 3000 calorie deficit
>have no energy and feel like shit all the time
>think about nothing except eating
>have another year at least of this shit to look forward to

I should never have let myself get fat.
>>
>>42780865
you can make it breh not too late at all
>>
man do i feel like shit today

feel so alone, stopped crying for a couple of days and now i'm back at it

christ almighty

after some months i met up with a friend and played some table tennis
felt good for the hour to just let go and have fun

now i'm back to crying

lifting
isn't helping
argh
>>
>>42780865
>18
Oh come on, you're a baby. Go smash some puss.
>>
>>42779757
Im from Perú and i think the same. When i read about all the oportunities this weebos have it amaze me. Trade school, online qualifications, geting Starbuck Jobsseems easy as fuck to get.

Ojalá que todo salga bien, yo estoy sin trabajo hace un año, ya me quedé sin plata y sin muchas esperanzas, no tengo ni carro para hacer uber o algo de eso
>>
>>42777354
been gymming 3-4 weeks now.

Before:
>Felt like shit all the time
>Thought about an heroing 39 times a day
>Ate 4000+ calories
>Couldn't muster enthusiasm to fap
>145kg

Now
>Energy coming out my shithole
>Mentally stable and thinking good thoughts
>Physically drained but still get stuff done during the day
>2000-2200 calories a day
>Can only fap prior to arms day
>141kg

What is this miracle cure? Was I retarded for not doing this sooner?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Man, something happened today or is it just me?

I'm in the worst mood I have been in some time and I feel like absolute death, I work in tech and might lose my job, I also overate a bunch today even though I'm on a cut

I think the only thing that will help me dig myself out of depression will be to wake up early everyday and go to the gym

7 days a week, the point is i can spend 30-1hr on the treadmill just walking or hit the stairs

I'm not in a good spot right now, and really have nobody to talk too

I'm about to go eat a huge meal in a few minutes even though I'm on a cut

I have been through a lot and usually can get better within days but today it is different

I'm losing it fellas, I'm losing it
>>
>>42781001
senpai I started 135 kg and am now about 86 kg and you should def keep going. I started losing when I was 19 but I wanted to for 3 years prior keep hustling and when you see results you wont be able to stop.
>>
File: fitfeels6.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
fitfeels6.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>42777354
Bad

i lost the fire, brothers
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (29KB, 371x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
29KB, 371x375px
>>42780198
>>42780394
Great
Not only do I have acne still but I'm balding
Maybe I should just roid
>>
>>42781057
mah nigguh. That's awesome.

I'ma keep up the grind for sure.
>>
>>42780424
I mean, it isnt an issue because there is nothing you can do
And using your logic, fame/wealth/social status/overall attractiveness (or more so, your potential lack of it) also locks you out of percentages of the dating pool

But height is no worse than any of those, yes of course you will (probably) never be anyones ideal. You're still locked out of the most beautiful women by virtue of the fact that you dont own a yatcht

This is coming from a balding manlet who likes tall girls, its certainly not impossible and fretting that you can't be an ideal is a losing prospect.
>>
>>42781086
It is what it is man
Hair plugs or get huge af
>>
Overall, pretty good.

About to finish uni and move to a new city where I'll be flat-sharing rent-free with my best friend. Lifts are all going up.

On the downside, I'm developing a crush on my flatmate. We get on well and I suspect there is a bit of chemistry, but she is pretty shy and I have no idea how she would react if I were to ask her out. I spend a lot more time than I'd like to admit thinking about her and it's really thrown me off.
>>
>>42781211
Fuck man
It's not really noticeable but when I pull my hair back you can see it's uneven
My life is stressful as is and now I'm balding because of it
>>
>>42780450
be a dentist or an osteopath like all the med school failures
>>
>>42778714
Good luck, strong mama
>>
>>42781384
Can't fail med school if I never got in
>>
>hanging out with friend I've had since middle school, we're 22 now
>go to a restaurant where his little bro works
>known the kid since he was in first grade, he's like a little brother to me too
>haven't seen him in 5 years since I went to college
>talking to him about the sports he plays
>"I'd be better if I were buff like you"

I had been feeling pretty low about my progress recently. Felt surreal that he would look up to me like that
>>
File: 1504821505101.jpg (201KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
1504821505101.jpg
201KB, 1024x779px
>>42777819
>>
My crush has a boyfriend. what do i do?
>>
>>42782109
Kill him
>>
>>42780811

Sounds like your solution is to let someone other than yourself inspire you. Don't you think that would make her put more energy into you than she has to? Is it fair to make someone else carry your own burden?
>>
>>42780883

We're all gonna make it brah, even if you have to work harder than others at it.
>>
not great desu
if shit keeps piling on, I'm srsly considering suicide
>>
>>42778849
Report it. A six y/o girl talking about those thing is 99% sure that someone has/is raping her
>>
File: wojaksunset.png (55KB, 164x177px) Image search: [Google]
wojaksunset.png
55KB, 164x177px
>>42782119
please

I'm dead.

I've been thinking about her for a year (Ive been out of town) and now i show up and this happens. I have no plans. My life is on autopilot.
>>
>>42781324

Gotta be careful of flatmates, because if you break up, living together is going to be awkward as all fuck.

If you must though, do something with her that you would do with anyone else. Get dinner, or go to some city event or even a bar or pub or something. See how she is. With alcohol, or at least in a place with it, people will loosen up.
>>
>>42781324
it wouldn't be weird to ask your roommate to go grab dinner or a drink so just do it and see what she's like in a normal setting
>>
>>42782320
Move forward.
Sometimes its all you can do.
>>
>>42778770
broken toys dude, broken toys
>>
There was a qt checking me out the other day but she was probably 17. I should have asked her to go out with me. She was beyond qt.
>>
File: 2016241242.jpg (17KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
2016241242.jpg
17KB, 400x242px
i just saw this perfect 10/10 and i can't get her out of my head
i don't know her name or what class or grade she's in (college)
fuck man it hurts
>>
File: IMG_1402.png (121KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1402.png
121KB, 325x340px
>>42778793
It's 2017 you fucking incel. Everyone fucks these days. I dare you to tell me how common it is to find a girl above a 6 who hasn't fucked around. And the only reason some attractive guys haven't fucked around is because they lack the social skills.
>>
>>42777677
>stop being beta
>my wife has fucked plenty of people
>>
I made 3 Mike Mew threads

I fought a bunch of shills on a FUCKING /fit/ thread for fucks sake

Then my threads 404'd in 30 replies

Getting ready to abandon the boat mates and worry about myself from here on out
>>
First day seeing a therapist today, he doesn't want me to just rush in but I'm definitely interested in coming out twice a month to talk to someone about my problems
>>
>>42777354
Numbers go up,
Mental health goes down.

Gonna go ride my motorcycle now and get it all out.
>>
File: 1365975138813.jpg (376KB, 914x577px) Image search: [Google]
1365975138813.jpg
376KB, 914x577px
>>42783252
>not dating girls who actually know what to do with a dick

Only way to get better is to practice
>>
>>42779903
To be honest, I wish I were you. My job not only sucks (cashier at pharmacy ), I barely make enough to pay rent and feed myself. Im thinking of selling my ds and video games just so I can have gas to survive next week.
>>
File: [mushroom sound effect].jpg (23KB, 373x325px) Image search: [Google]
[mushroom sound effect].jpg
23KB, 373x325px
Me and my gf just got back from doing our cardio. Had a homecooked meal and now listening to Les Mis soundtrack. I feel great.
>>
>>42777677
>calls others beta
>is literally a cuck
no thanks frienderino
>>
Just finished my first week of stronglifts 5x5, know nothing about gymming but guys at the gym taught me the proper way to lift. Everything hurts but there's no excuse anymore and my confidence is up. Starting weight 165, no changes yet.
>>
>>42779982
My best friend committed suicide earlier this year. He had a bad falling out with his mom a coulpe months before. Full on cussing arguments, shit getting smashed and broken, constantly threating to kick him out, and then just a long period of the silent treatment. She's mental and spiritual ruined from losing him now. She told me she wish she could have another shitty argument than to bury her only son. Please dont do it, anon. Your friends and family, no matter what they think of you now, will be ruined for the rest of their life.

Hang in there, things will get better.
>>
>>42777703
>DO NOT MATTER
Daily reminder that women absorb males DNA through cum. It occasionates chymerism. It does matter.
>>
File: story of my life.png (144KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.png
144KB, 350x262px
>>42777354
i'm just absolutely, positively miserable. i just want SOMETHING to go right.
>>
>>42783174
He (>>42778793) has a point though, you know. Any high quality (wife-material) girl/woman likely has a low body count because she'll have been picked up and locked in quite early. If for some reason she breaks up, she'll likely get picked up again and committed to in a long term relationship. Think about it-- if a girl is truly high quality, then wouldn't most guys want to wife that shit instantly?

Girls with higher body counts are likely lower quality because either they are unsuccessful in relationships or are prone to sleeping about. If they fit the former category, then they may have emotional or psychological instabilities that prevent them from maintaining long lasting and meaningful relationships. They could be inconsiderate of their s/o's feelings, bad at empathizing, difficult to be around, or a summation of all these things. If they fall into the latter category of being prone to sleeping around, then surely at some point one of the guys would have wanted to commit to her if she is a high-quality woman. If she didn't want to commit herself, then such behavior is indicative of her attitude towards romantic relationships in general, and pursuing something long-term with such a woman cannot be advised.

Thoughts?

TL;DR: High-quality women get picked up and locked in early, resulting in low body counts.
>>
File: 1502611387884.jpg (149KB, 1146x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1502611387884.jpg
149KB, 1146x1152px
I want to fucking die
not evening memeing i'm so tired of this shit. my family disowned me and i have no romantic relationship anymore so i'm completely alone aside from one friend who i don't tell my really personal shit to, I have no plan for the future so i drift around aimlessly,
I have a great jaw but i'm balding so 1-1=0 and finally I pretend to be fine and all and can talk to people but when i come home i just want to end it all
>>
File: Marine Weather Ritual.jpg (167KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
Marine Weather Ritual.jpg
167KB, 652x960px
>>42777354
Clawing my way to getting huge, I'm following the modified SS from the sticky but Im having a hard time getting the diet part down, so far I feel better from lifting and feel like its physically impossible NOT to go to the gym however, gone up 2 pounds already (6', 177)

Oh and still no gf
>>
>>42777668
Fuck dude MS is a bitch my mom has it
You will have good days and bad days
Never give up you're gonna make it
>>
>>42777782
Don't do it
Women are for fucking only not for friendship or favors
>>
>>42777782
when it comes to work, everyone always knows everyone else in the same industry. I would do it just because you may need a favor one day and maybe she will be the one who can get a word put in for you.
>>
>>42779402
>>42779418
What the fuck, mates. This meme always gets posted in a row, is it samefagging, just another autistic anon? or merely coincidence? This always cracks me up
>>
>>42777354

About to get slammed by Irma so wish ya boi' luck
>>
>>42779508
>not scheduling a personal concert in your home gym
>>
Went to a wedding a couple weekends ago. I had fucked the bride a bunch of times while she was dating this dude. She asked me if I wanted her to leave him for me and I said no.

But it was weird as hell seeing her get kissing someone else. Made me feel sentimental. A very strange feeling. I'm not a good person, and this guy's probably living in blissful ignorance.
>>
miss the girl i met on 4chan (who's also about to get slammed by irma). personalitywise we got along like no one i've ever met before. she just couldn't be trusted unfortunately :( i hope she's going to be ok w/ the hurricane and all.
>>
Anxious. I found a really nice but undervalued condo in the center of the city, looks like something out of a movie and my job and any other job I'm likely to get would be a ten minute commute. I have to sell my current place, gotta make sure everything goes right. Meanwhile I've been unable to focus at my job. I have to make sure I don't get fired at least until the condo stuff is resolved.
>>
File: 1365510979106.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1365510979106.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>42777354
Don't look sad, things aren't so bad. They're just more wrong than right.
>>
>>42777354
Terrible. I bench what I squat.
>>
Shit. I have this thing where when I want something really bad, but have to do something I hate, I freeze the fuck up. So, having to give up on my career choice so I can have a stable job at something else is fucking killing me inside day by day, and I should be studying so I could pass the applications, but everytime I go and pick up the pen, my mind tells me I'm fucking up everything in my life, even tho I'm still young (22) I should do what I love. To add this, I fucked up my hand after coming out of 3 weeks bacterial infection in my throat, so, 1 month without lifting, already getting a little chubby in some places, and I fucking hate it. I honestly feel like I'm stuck in time and space, waiting for something to happen, everything feels so fucking fake. My friends moved out/dont talk to each other anymore (we had a group that gathered every fucking weekend since I was 11) and, well, the only person I see on a daily basis is my GF, and she is great and all, but she isnt my friends. Now gather all this shit, and this is how I feel. I think I'm gonna run, go to another country or something, idk.
>>
File: 1486070821622.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486070821622.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
I'm lost
>>
Not good brother. Everyday I think about suicide. Anxious all the time for no reason. Can't even put a proper sentence together in public anymore. It's weird, my heart doesn't race or anything, but my brain just seems to stop working. Don't have any friends. Just work and school. Don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Lifting is all I got rn.
>>
>>42777354
Awful
Just graduated as a general physician, didnt make it for a fellowship this year, just got back at home and dad wants me to stay in Loserville because here he has connections and wants to place me into a safe zone, but this place its awfully sad and most people that stay are tru connections, and that very same fucks this place since theres no capable and competent people here, if I dont stay they are going to cut me some money they still give me, I am planning to pack my things and drive away to another city this friday night, but I only have 50 bucks in my wallet and never have been 100% on my own, but if I stay here I probably would do an hero in a range no less than 3 years.
>>
File: resume.png (43KB, 805x711px) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
43KB, 805x711px
Sucks. My life is a fucking joke. I dropped out of college multiple times and have been working in the same shitty job for 5+ years now. My resume is so bad that I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a HS diploma. I don't even know what I what to do in life. I've switched majors so many times that its getting kinda sad. I know I do want to work in an office setting though. I just don't know what I'd be doing in the office. I just feel like I will be stuck in this shit life forever.
>>
>>42784508

Don't advertise your GPA unless its 3.5 or greater.
>>
>>42777354
Been dating a girl that lives like 40 miles away for about a month and a half. She was super flaky last weekend and bailed on me hard on Monday. It wasn't the fact that she bailed on me, just that she didn't text me until Tuesday night. Shit hurt. She's not doing anything this Saturday and knows I'm not either. Gonna wait for her to ask me if I wanna hang out. If she doesn't I'm gonna take it as she's not interested anymore. Got some major feels though. Glad you guys are here to listen to this. I wish I could lift my feelings away.
>>
File: 1493777240685.jpg (115KB, 424x604px) Image search: [Google]
1493777240685.jpg
115KB, 424x604px
I'm still in-love with my ex-girlfriend, who has since joined the Army as a medic and got engaged to an ex-infantryman. I too am a soldier in a technical trade.

I want to tell her how I feel, but I know its in my best interests to not make those feelings known. Im currently training elsewhere, but I am dreading going back to my unit. Its a small base, and she will be there.
>>
>>42777677
you're literally a cuck
>>
>>42784625
I'm sorry bro, super shitty when girls flake like that -- frustrating too. Shit hurts, but you can't let it consume you. It's just one girl, and I guarantee you will find many more much better than someone who flakes like that
>>
Women won't date me because I'm 5' 9" and ethnic

I'm gonna get back into shape and if it still doesn't work out for me in the dating scene I'll probably give up. I don't know what else I can do short of being famous to get female attention
>>
>>42784626

What makes her more special than anyone else?
>>
>>42784508
>My resume is so bad that I can't even get a simple desk job
You're a college dropout that has been working at a steakhouse for 5 years.

What do expect?

Finish school for christ's sake
>>
>>42784679

>short

heh.
>>
>>42784679
Most ethnicities are tiny. I guess I don't see the problem.

Date in your racial group. Most women prefer that any how.
>>
>>42784679
>ethnic
Are you only going after white women? Of course they're not gonna date you dude. You're like those women who get rejected by Chad and complain that men have "unreasonable standards." Aim realistically.
>>
>>42784508
You're on /fit/ right? You must be atleast strong, enough to withstand pain. Try to become a navy seal, they're literally the best soldiers in the military and BUDs,will give you a painful but satisfying reason to exist
>>
>>42777491
hey man, I'm in your boat as well

us guys are just programmed to not want to commit to a woman who has a lot of previous partners.

My partner has only been with 3 people before me, which i think is relatively low for slutty America (also, I can tell shes not used up a la me breaking her in, her not knowing what to do with a cock, etc).

It STILL fucking bothers me and causes massive issues in our relationship.

The only way to solve it I found is to compare her with the rest of the women, and look at her as an overall as well. You'll find that the positives outweigh the negatives greatly and that feeling will go away.

If it doesnt go away, just be single man. Its not that bad, and you can string along the sluts since they don't have a better choice.
>>
>>42784715
This isn't feasible when whites are effectively the only people in your area of the same socioeconomic standard. Not worth it to me to date ghetto people just to get pussy.

Also I've fucked several white women but they're typically not interested in dating medium or long term

Or their friends finding out
>>
>>42784715
Or go after nigger bitches.

They will fuck anything.
>>
File: 1494061105602.jpg (318KB, 590x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494061105602.jpg
318KB, 590x714px
>>42784682
Ive been with at least a dozen girls since her, and nothing really compared. 10/10 blowjob skills and I got to creampie that pussy.

But really, on a more serious note, she was my first girlfriend. She heavily imprinted my preferences in women, and I sometimes thought about a family with her.
>>
>>42784707
>Date in your racial group.
There are no women in my racial group around. I live in an area that is 95% white
>>
Passed bodyweight bench, then passed 100 OHP (I weigh 150, 5'7)

I was worried I would stall after 100 OHP, or 150 bench just because they're milestones but I've made it past now. Super excited. Still no gf, still dyel, and my biceps are lacking. Overall doing okay.
>>
>>42784776
White women and asians prefer their race more than any other group.
>>
Fuck man so many mixed emotions, girl I loved turned out to be a massive slut
All forums said run far far away
I stayed because "love will overcome"
Sure enough the first time we had an issue she jumps on another dick
I amped up my game hopped on tren/test, now I'm super Chad but normal girls want nothing to do with me cause they think I'm a player so I'm relegated to dance clubs and one night stands with nasty sluts
Hot slut gave me chlamydia last weekend, I'm in the percentile of people that get symptoms immediately now I have to wait until weekend after next for my dick to clear and go fuck another one.
I think I'm just gonna concentrate on upping the tren and killing all emotions toward females
>>
>>42784780

You never really forget your first. But the thing I notice that messes you up is your perception for how things are supposed to be.

Why was the relationship broken off in the first place?
>>
File: 1492275946114.png (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492275946114.png
195KB, 640x360px
>>42784777
Checked
>>
>>42784796
Asians prefer their race less than any other group. Asian women marry out of their race at a rate of 40% iirc. However, that is almost exclusively with whites.
>>
>>42784796
I'm well aware. When you're an ethnic you have to work 5x harder to get the same thing a white gets

Also Asian women are the most prone to date outside their race. You're not correct on that
>>
File: wojak happy.jpg (52KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
wojak happy.jpg
52KB, 592x754px
>went to a friend's wedding awhile back
>saw a girl I hadn't seen awhile, we start hitting it up
>later contact her on facebook, start messaging her
>eventually get her number, and ask her out
>went on a date today, had a really good time, first went to a restaurant and then checked out a few stores, then just chilled in her car for awhile, tickle fight, etc.
>she wants to go on another date soon

I haven't been on a proper date in ages, but tonight was really nice.
>>
>>42784789
Unless you live in the middle of fucking no where, there is going to be a southside to a nearby city.
>>
File: RsQmiNC_d.jpg (100KB, 548x800px) Image search: [Google]
RsQmiNC_d.jpg
100KB, 548x800px
>>42784802
I left to study at another base for 30 months and I broke things off. I didnt think a long-term relationship for that length of time would have been fair on either of us.
>>
File: 1500265345470.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1500265345470.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
>>42784838
Good for you anon, I hope everything works out. This thread needs more good feels
>>
>>42784840
I'm not commuting 2 hours to an ethnic enclave for the purpose of dating. I'm just biding time at this point until I finish grad school so I can request my employer transfer me to another part of the country that's more diverse/liberal

Might as well get swole in the meantime so I can hit the ground running when it's time
>>
>>42784824
>>42784826
u r correct. Misread the cart.
>>
>>42781046
fuck man i feel that. ive been super anxious since a month before school started. i feel conflicted in so many ways its overwhelming and i end up flaking, procrastinating, skipping class, etc. most of my friend circle moving away for graduation is hitting hard
>>
>>42784846

You did the right thing, no matter how wrong it feels if that was indeed the case. Life fucked it all up.
>>
File: psQ1Tbr_d.jpg (161KB, 640x927px) Image search: [Google]
psQ1Tbr_d.jpg
161KB, 640x927px
>>42784918
Cheers, I appreciate that.

I want to make contact, reconcile, and tell her how I feel - but I get a feeling of dread whenever I think about what I would say.

I haven't spoken to her since January 2016.

I guess I should be happy that she has forgotten about me, and found love and happiness elsewhere. Im not particularly upset or sad about it, just really disappointed.
>>
>>42777354
Just got home. Had a first date with a qt3.14 high school english teacher. Went really well. We're both musicians/band nerds, so we really hit it off. Already agreed on another date. Gonna hit the gym in about an hour and a half. Squats here I coooooooome.
We're all gonna make it guys.
>>
>>42785100

I've never met anyone who was happy when someone they cared about "forgot" about them. I think she remembers, but has moved on from it.

Does she know you're coming?
>>
File: 1416793836390.png (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416793836390.png
575KB, 1920x1080px
I've been better.
Got a picture of an ex from a bad breakup showing off her new boyfriend. Been 3-4 months since we've been in contact. Kind of stung.

Then again I started a job down my dream career in the ER so that's something. 27 lbs away from goal (320 to 220 lb 6'6)
>>
File: o-CHAD-WHITE-570.jpg (126KB, 570x814px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHAD-WHITE-570.jpg
126KB, 570x814px
Anyone else getting really aspie about their diet?

I don't really worry about my gains anymore. My diet in general is quite clean, and eating some bullshit occasionally will have negligible impact on muscle/strength gains. After researching health/nutrition, I just don't want to put highly sugary or low quality food into my body. It's sort of making me antisocial, since all my friends go to restaurants pretty much every time they want to meet up.
>>
>>42785141
No, I havent had any contact with her, not since she told me that she was seeing someone else - two months after I ended our relationship. They were engaged 10 months later.
>>
>>42785163

I only tend to be like that when I eat my own food. If my friends are meeting up somewhere, and I see them maybe once a week at tops, then I'll eat with them. If you can, eat only from the salad bar, or something where its hard to eat too many additives you'd rather not eat.
>>
>>42777354
I have a paper due on Saturday and I'm just starting now. Other than that, squats went pretty well today but my knee wraps fucking suck. Maybe I just don't know how to put them on properly. I went on a date with a girl a couple days ago and it went well. I feel like we have a lot in common, and I think I'm gonna ask her out again sometime soon. So I guess you could say things are all over the place right now.
>>
>>42785202

That's rough. I don't think there is any way you can remove the awkwardness of what is to come. You have to play it cool somehow though. You need to be that person that she remembered you to be, and I hope that person is yourself, whoever that may be.

But take this from a stranger on 4chan, and let's play with hypotheticals. Let's suppose she does come back to you. That would mean she left her fiancee. Would you want a woman who would leave a partner for you? If she would do that, then don't you think she would go and pull the same stunt on you for another? She would have proven herself capable of that.

But if she remains loyal to her fiancee, then there is no way she would be back with you.

But acting like you should forget the whole thing isn't doing the time you had with her justice. My advice is to repurpose your memories and the time you've had with her towards another goal, or bettering yourself for having gone through it.
>>
objectively, things are mostly ok i guess

>23
>in school
>decent job
>girl i love isn't making her feelings known to me one way or the other
>been lifting again for 3 months after falling off the wagon 3 years ago
>lost 20 pounds and about 8-9% bf

things aren't horrible

i'm still probably gonna kill myself soon though
>>
>>42777354
Not great, but a recent rough patch is over, and my current problems are now a lot more manageable
>Not sure if I want to do straight engineering, or an engineering/science double degree (uni is offering me a place in either)
>Feel like my job is just keeping me around because they like me personally, not because I'm good at my job
>Finally saved up enough for a car of my own
>Almost gotten off my learner's permit and onto a full license (getting it a few years later than normal)
>FUcking red light changed when I was entering the intersection on a rainy night; stopping would have caused an accident, speeding up would have broken the law more, but since I did the safe thing I'll likely get a $400 fine. There were no cars on the road bar behind me and I entered on yellow
>90% of people selling cars are either idiots or scumbags
>To top it all off I've missed a few gym sessions
>A friend of mine is going to another country for a year; her going away party is almost entirely females, and I'm invited, but I don't know anybody and I'm too autistic to go by myself

Also minor rage:
>Some girl who I used to be best friends with is doing a business degree, and she's become pretty arrogant and basic lately. Her friends are all stuck up pricks. One of them was acting all uppity and rude to me because he thought I wasn't studying a degree. Guy is doing a fucking hotel management course. Still looked down on me when he learned I was currently in engineering
>>
>>42785323
I know this is a far-fetched situation, but maybe the engagement falls through while I keep my distance, and I can then re-introduce myself. A man can dream.

For the time-being, I am trying to better myself physically, and I do intend to pick up a few hobbies.
>>
File: celebration-500x500.png (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
celebration-500x500.png
207KB, 500x500px
I got the job! Now let's hope I can actually do great at it!
>>
>>42783817
This is true to an extent but it's also common to see people not wanna commit to a relationship so early in their lives when it's still uncertain about where it's headed, particularly during the college years.

Many otherwise quality women won't get lulled into a serious relationship as early as you think simply because their careers and degrees come first.
>>
>>42777590
For what it's worth I'm happy for you my dude. You're 23, with lower debt than before and some nice assets that seem to make you happy, plus you have a goal in mind, even if it's not super specific. That's pretty cool.

Plus a thicc qt sounds pretty fun
>>
File: 1493412753869.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1493412753869.gif
96KB, 248x203px
Got a date with a cutie in a few days. Very happy.
>>
>>42784838
I knew it. I fucking knew if I kept browsing this thread, I'd find something like this.

I'm happy for you anon. It's good to know something nice is happening to a fellow anon.
>>
>>42777354
I need to vent about this guys
>Be 20 yo student
>Housing prices in my city are absolutely crazy, you basically either need to take a year off to save up, get govt assistance or have rich parents; otherwise you need to stay at home
>I'm staying at home
>Parents are driving me insane
>Came into my room because it was "dirty"; I found a lot of ID documents and cash lying on my desk instead of the place they're usually hidden. Important assignments were in the bin with old newspapers.Some figurines given to me by my great grandmother before her passing were dumped in a pile with a bunch of rubbish. My condoms were moved and put somewhere else; also some were taken out of their boxes and combined with another half full box; no idea which is which. Gift from my girlfriend which I kept in a box to preserve it was taken out and thrown in a drawer.
>I want to learn about mechanics, Dad keeps promising to teach me. I started working on a motorcycle he said I could use. It's trapped in the back of a shed behind stuff he put there but it's still my fault I can't work on apparently. Sees himself as some sort of mentor but won't teach. Won't even give me a list of what's wrong with the motorcycle because "you should figure it out" despite it having a bunch of modifications that make an already a-typical bike nothing like anything else
>I don't qualify for government aid which is very uncommon because of my parent's combined income. They refuse to give me a exact number of how much they earn despite the government telling me I need an exact number. The assumption is that my parents will support me through uni, but I'm currently paying my own way. Since I haven't got much money in the bank though I'm clearly lazy with bad spending habits.
>They dismiss potential medical issues

I sound like a spoiled brat, but it's hard brehs. They trapped me in a house with a psychotic sibling for years and now this. I don't see any escape until I finish my degree and get a job.
>>
>>42784846
How long ago did all that happen?
>>
I turned 30 in July and I'm still dealing with it.
>>
File: IMG_7756.jpg (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7756.jpg
124KB, 640x1136px
Life is good and getting better

One year anniversary with first gf is on 9/11 (lol) and I'm fairly satisfied in the relationship, albeit possibly wanting freedom in my young age while still in college.

Re-motivated to catch up on lifting with a basic PPL routine; gotta lift to at least become stronger than most girls since Im a 5'5" manlet with a naturally small frame so weak by default.

Re-motivated to begin looking into internships and clubs and really get my career going with viable experience. Hoping to also double major in econ and finance with my scholarship to make the most of free tuition.

All of this new motivation is coming from my gf and from threads on /fit/ as she does many academic and club related shit and I just do homework and play vidya. /fit/ keeps me going with the occasional motivational threads and general sense of community since I have no friends (hence the need for clubs and going out more). Pretty good life when i look at it objectively, but it can always be better with more effort :)
>>
>>42777702

>how she was raped in her early teen years (she's 18, i'm 24)

U are dating an emotional unstable 18 years old girl who was raped.

Il see you in /feels/ thread in couple of months.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.