[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New exercise regime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5811.jpg (273KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
273KB, 1288x966px
I need to start some cardio but too fat for running. Is cycling a better form of exercise when you're a bit chubby?
>>
>STICKY
but if youre afraid of assaulting your own body with the extra weight youre carrying, you can always give swimming a go
>burn 300-400 calories with one hour of exercise
>one candy bar is 300-400 calories
>which is easier, eat candy bar and exercise, or just not eat candy bar?
90% of weight loss is nutrition
exercise is a great supplement to weight loss tho

also mandatory
>you should also fucking lift
>>
>>42776277
I can't tell if you've got large traps or if you've dislocated your shoulder. What's up with that m8?
>>
>>42776277
Just dont eat junk food and drink only water.

Go do a grocery shop, get veggies and meat. Avoid carbs. At your size you'll notice signifigant loss within a few weeks.

If you have to drink alcohol stick to vodka and tonic water.
You don't need exercise you just need to eat and drink healthier.
>>
>>42776308
Ha ha no shoulder not dislocated. I do lift just hard to see under all the fat
>>
>>42776314
Thanks. I don't drink alcohol at all
>>
>>42776330
No worries mate. Hit now while you can otherwise you'll gt some significant stretch marks and sagging and require surgery to fix.

Your body is simply a product of eating habits at the moment not lack of cardio.

Once you've settled into your new diet then consider cardio. Start with walking around neighbourhood and eventually to running. Lifting heavy weights is great but not necessary in the beginning. You'll get there, just remember it'll take time. Don't be disheartened If you don't notice a six pack after a few days.

In one years time you can either be you and look the same or you and look great. Either way you'll be a year older.
>>
>>42776348
Thanks. I think the takeaway is my problem at the moment.
>>
>>42776322
Good for you mate. Which also means that I noticed it, even with all of that fat. Keep on lifting brah
>>
>>42776386
Ha ha "all the fat"
>>
>>42776365
That's understandable. Its convenient and easy to order and when you get a craving its hard to shake. Just keep your house stocked with actual foods and focus a bit.

You're hungry and you crave a burger or whatever.don't fight the cravings. Accept the reality and then just go and cook something healthy. Yeah you'll probably still crave the takeaway after but at least you'll know you've eaten and that's enough to function on.

Take it one day at a time. Write down you goals and plan. Put in on your bedroom door and you'll have to see it. Also clean your house/ room. Most of times you'll eat because youre bored rather than hungry so find things to fill your time. Get a hobby etc.

Bodyweight exercises such as pushups will be great too. I imagine you watch a lot of TV. Do pushups or sit ups in between ads or whatever. Just dontforget to wash your face or you'll get acne.

The road is tough mate but after a few weeks you'll notice a change and look forward to it.
>>
>>42776432
Thanks dude. I do eat from boredom too. I need to cut down on my quantity of food as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.