[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Sacred Oath to be fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Savior.jpg (51KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.jpg
51KB, 500x725px
Ok, /fit/, short story time.

>be me, junior in college, 145 lbs, told I'm handsome, muscular but skinny.
>hook up with sloot friend that moved to my university
>a few days after we hang out, I realize how much of a hoe she is.
>day before we did stuff, she gave some other kid head, for example
>as someone who is very afraid of STDs, I freak out and realize that I can't be doing stuff like that
>I can't be hooking up with 6/10 sluts because that's all I can get
>I break down in the shower after I notice a red spot on my lip
>thankfully it turned out to be nothing and it was just something that went away in a day

>I make a decision
>I vow to God to not pursue, flirt with, or have any sexual relation with women until I'm ready (until I made it)
>I promise that I won't hook up with girls until I've improved my body and mind

I really like the idea of this and it's made me more motivated to improve myself. I feel like I have a purpose.

I want to revise what I promised and add to it.
So far I have this:
>to lift every day that I am physically able to
>to eat more and gain weight (healthy food)
>to wake up and start my days early, no more sleeping in
>to prioritize my studies, get good grades
>to be a better person in general

Basically I want to be the best I can be for God and for others.

What else should I add to my oath?
Hopefully this can be a positive post and maybe some of you will follow this too if you feel like you're lacking purpose or motivation.

>inb4 edgy atheists
>>
File: 1455735600505.jpg (765KB, 1278x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1455735600505.jpg
765KB, 1278x1586px
>>42773071
stop using 4chan
>>
I'll also add that I'm making myself wait until the end of the school year to pursue girls. But at that point I don't want to pursue girls, I want to pursue Stacy's. I want to not feel like shit after doing something sexual. I want to be proud and feel good.
>>
>>42773071
>I vow to stop being such a faggot
The only one you need
>>
>>42773081
>>42773105
these two go hand in hand
>>
maybe regulate the ammount of alcohol or other narcotics you consume. i still drink and smoke weed, and eat the occasional mushroom (these are all legal and normal where i live) but cutting back on what i relied on most made all other forms of self control easy.
>>
>>42773071
Start by cleaning your room
>>
File: 1456126044123.jpg (156KB, 723x944px) Image search: [Google]
1456126044123.jpg
156KB, 723x944px
>>42773088
I wasn't trying to be insulting with >>42773081
I'm serious, stop using 4chan. It's a den of escapism and will only drag you downwards,
>>
>>42773071
How's it going, fellow Christlifter? Your oath sounds like a great plan for self-improvement and I try to follow some of the same rules. It's great motivation for lifting as well. Every time I'm about to do my last set of something really heavy, I pray thanking God for giving me a strong, functional body and ask Him to help me power through the last set.
>>
>>42773071
it's pretty foolish to make oaths in general because the human will power isn't generally strong enough

just do your best and go to the gym, if God wants to give you a good wife he will, but college probably isn't the best place to be looking. (90% sluts)
>>
>>42773088
>Autism
>Severe autism
>It's so bad it's off the spectrum
>>
>>42773337
I'm glad you liked my post, tell me more about how it helps you?
>>
>>42773088
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>42773071
2 things boi:
-it's okay not to pursue girls but you have to improve being social
-serve others; one of the greatest joys you'll find here on earth is by helping others find it.
>>
>>42773071
You're a weird fucking dude anon. Like, lampshades made of skin weird.
I'm afraid for the girls you pursue once you've "made it".
>>
>>42773071
4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.
>>
>>42773071
22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
>>
>>42773274
t. Jordan Peterson
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.