[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Squat 5/3/1, BBB Bench 5/3/1, BBB Deadlift 5/3/1, BBB OHP 5/3/1,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Oh Shit Wall Up.jpg (29KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit Wall Up.jpg
29KB, 500x568px
Squat 5/3/1, BBB
Bench 5/3/1, BBB
Deadlift 5/3/1, BBB
OHP 5/3/1, BBB
Rack Pulls 5/3/1, BBB

Is it okay to do to add rack pulls as an extra day? They are my favourite exercise to go super heavy on.
>>
Where is everyone today?
>>
File: 1503892951062.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1503892951062.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>42772115
No. There is no point because rack pulls are and assistance movement for the deadlift. That's like doing 5/3/1 for rows, curls, or dumbbell bench. If you feel the need to add an extra day that just means that you aren't working hard enough to require the additional rest. Scrap the rack pulls and just go hard as fuck on your training days. Make sure you condition if you don't want to be fat and out of shape.
>>
>>42772262
I just dont understand why there is only 1 pull and 2 push exercises on 5/3/1. i dont want to get that shit posture eh
>>
>>42772262
(Same guy) Or you can replace the deadlifting with rack pulls if you really enjoy doing them more than and you want to change it up. If you really like going heavy on rack pulls just do them for a training cycle or two and see how it goes. Adjust accordingly.
>>
>>42772276
OP that's why you row on your OHP and Bench days and add chinups between the Boring but Big sets. Trust me, if you row a lot your posture will not be fucked up. If anything, the thoracic rounding from the rack pulls will fuck it up.
>>
>>42772293
Ahh that makes more sense
>>
>>42772293
What is the rep scheme supposed to be for those
>>
File: 1503659711721.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503659711721.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>42772309
Yeah man. The awesome part about 5/3/1 is that you learn overtime what works for you. If I were you just replace the deadlifts with rack pulls for two training cycles and see how you progress. Use the trap bar for your BBB sets because 5 x 10 rack pulls is retarded. Again make sure you row heavy with high reps and chinup between BBB sets. Best of luck to you mate.
>>
>>42772315
Look into Kroc rows and go heavy 3 sets each side for 20 reps. This will be brutal and exhausting but you will make crazy gainz. Or you can bent over row 5 x 10 if you are a bitch.
>>
>>42772344
>Kroc rows
I always do these, favourite row.
>>
>>42772363
Til kroc is a tranny
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.