[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 3137661560_1_2_0Rruugih.jpg (25KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
3137661560_1_2_0Rruugih.jpg
25KB, 250x276px
How do I achieve this mode?
>>
400 mg Test, 200 mg Tren, 4000 Cal a day. Heavy compound lifts with extra days for shoulders and chest.

Watch your qt gf get raped by demons. Leave humanity behind. Sell your soul to the devil for kickass armor.

You can substitute the selling your soul for armor with donating to the Clinton Foundation. The rest you will need to figure out for yourself OP.

KEK
>>
>>42772018
live that feels life
>>42772528
or this
>>
>>42772018
>You can't. It's literally a fictional body that you can never attain. Grow up and move out of your mom's basement.
There, I posted it before that one guy who always does.
>>
>>42772018
1. Doom yourself to eternal sadness
2. listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JfE8eU7TIc
3. Obsession
4. Rage far beyond obsession
>>
You wa shock
>>
You fuckers know that's fist of the North Star and not berserk right ?
>>
I can't believe they finally got off the boat.
>>
>>42772528
Are you describing Fist of hte North Star, or Berserk?
>>
>>42775294
What I was laughing about while reading the responses.
>>
>>42772018
practice secret kenpo. Have all of your friends die. Have your waifu die twice.
>>
>>42772018
WAAAH-TAA 3X5
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY 1XF
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru 5X5
>>
>>42772018
In all seriousness, is there anyone with a body remotely close to this?
>>
>>42772018
Become a pro bodybuilder using unhealthy amounts of steroids and split training. Then, become a master student of Hokuto Shinken. Have Lasik to have better perception than the other master student and become the heir of your grandmaster. Hope that Kim Jong Un starts a nuclear apocalypse. Run away with your gf. Get stopped by your jealous best friend and his gang of punks. Have him beat the shit out of you, pierce your torso seven times with his fingers, and kidnap your gf. Then, have your handicapped half-brother throw you down a canyon while you're agonizing. Some time later, be resurrected by the silent scream of a mute girl who's getting killed by a /fit/ punk. If you do all that you will become an unstoppable killing machine bringing justice to the wastelands.
>>
>>42775894
Unlikely, that shoulder to hip ratio is just insane.
>>
>>42775865
NANI!?
>>
>>42775894
>>42776012
Yes, but not natty if thats what you mean.
>>
>>42772018
sit under waterfall
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.