[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1504628660762.png (16KB, 261x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504628660762.png
16KB, 261x313px
How do I beat the shame of my flabby body? I had a horrible experience today

>decide to go swimming to get some cardio
>only pool near me is some shitty family pool
>it is pretty big though so I don't care, decide to go along anyway
>it is middle of the day, so the pool is busy with families but not so bad as it is a weekday
>get into the pool and start swimming
>quite relaxing, I am enjoying this, feels very warm and nice
>not so bad at first
>start to get tired
>swim to the side of the pool and clasp to the side
>turn
>a group of teenagers is there
>I am about 490lbs so fat, and I have a very hair body
>the teenagers are looking at me and pointing
>notice they are laughing
>there are 3 girls and 2 guys, all good looking for their ages (maybe 13)
>one of them shouts to me 'OI MATE I THINK YOU SHIT YOURSELF IN THE POOL'
>turn around and notice it was a joke, I didn't, but that makes them laugh
>don't want to seem scared like a bitch so I shuffle along the side of the pool to the group
>look at one of the girls
>she is pretty cute, at least she will be in 5-6 years
>tell the group "if this girl did a shit in the pool, I'd drown myself to eat it"
>they all laugh hard in my face
>call me a perv, a fat cunt etc
>the boys jump at me
>I panic and swim away slowly, hear laughter behind me
>one of them says 'He shit himself again!'
>turn to check and I didn't, they laugh again
>get upset and go home

fuck man. I just want to feel proud.
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>42771359
if real,use it as fuel in your workouts.i look at myself in the mirror and talk shit to myself,cause frankly we deserve it .down from 343 ,now weighing 280...we will make it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.