[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting to get /fit/ter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey kids, I’m 6,2 and about 77kg,
Everyday I do:
>50 pushups
>50 crossed situps
>20 reps lift 10kg bass one arm at a time
>do that thing where you rest on your arms and knees and lift a weight for back training, also 20 reps an arm, 10kg bass

How can I improve?
Been going like this for about 2 months.
>>
>>42770751
>How can I improve?
go to a gym
>>
>>42770763
Also; I’m a poorfag
>>
>>42770751
Read the sticky. Go to a gym. Lift. 1 month in the gym will net you more progress than 6 months doing what you are right now.
>>
>>42770751
>Open browser
>Go to 4chan
>Go to the fitness board
>Read the first thread that says "READ THE FUCKING STICKY"
>>
Get a heavier bass
>>
>>42770779
Getting 20 a months isn't hard. Even my junkie brother manages to get 80 every single fucking day and he's homeless and jobless. Or are you telling me you are less inventive and more retarded than a homeless heroin and crack addict?
>>
>>42770784
I wanted a clear answer; sticky is a fucking mess. But I got my stuff. Thanks kid.
>>
>>42770816
You'd be surprised at the schemes drug addicts cook up to get their fix. Or, maybe not, given that you know one.
>>
>>42770840
They're fucking genious in their own way.
>>
File: uhoh.png (834KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.png
834KB, 1024x937px
>>42770751
Over the past few days I've seen a ton of posts on /fit/ talking about bass guitar, are they all you? You're hilarious
>>
>>42770751
Did you just post this on /pol/?
>>
>>42770826
Yes either buy a gym membership or be more inventive. Learn about routibmnes and device your own routine with the avaible materials.

First 7 months when I was poor, hzd debt, I used fuckibg waterbuckets and plastic bzgs that I'd fill with empty bottles that I refiled with water.
Bought 2 wooden poles for 3 dollar and put them between my sofa and made mt own dipping station.
Used a pole and placed between 2 walls so I could do pull ups.
Did pistol squats instead of regular squats.
Used massive iron chains and a backpack that I'd fill with sope of them cheap ass waterbottles for extra weight on dips, pull ups and squats.

Specific enough for you kid?
>>
>>42770902
He did.
Wow didn't believe poltards were really this retarded. They need everything spoonfed to them, now wonder they're all so biased.
>>
do leg raises instead of situps, buy a pullup bar, of find a suitable alternative
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.