[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clenbuterol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Is this worth taking as a natty? Anyone have experiences with this chit?
>>
steroids are for babies
>>
>>42767830
Not a roid. It's medicine for asthma or something. Does exactly zero change to your hormonal balance. It's good for cutting, especially if you use it with decent diet + a good thermogenic.

Becoming /fraud/ because of clenbuterol is as legit as becoming /fraud/ because of creatine. Not a steroid.
>>
>>42767836
>clen
>steroid

Pick one you fucking retard
>>
>>42767830
I did a cycle of alphapharma ending on 180mcg. The minor results you get can be achieved without them just eating less and in my experience eating more as my calories were too low
>>
>>42767866
Kid asthma is literally treated with steroids.
>>
>>42767932
Yeah, corticosteroids, such as fluticasone or mometasone.

Clenbuterol is not a steroid.
>>
>>42767930
sooooo is it worth it or not?
>>
>>42767830
I got an asthma diagnosis when I was younger but I don't have any issues anymore. Should I got back to doc and get clen prescription? How strong is it really if you stay natty and only take recommended doses?
>>
>>42767836
when you grow up you have to snort creatine
>>
>>42767830
Op, no.

Also:
>I'm natty I just take some clen haha
>>
>>42767905
>>42768036
Currently using it for six weeks with ketotifen as well. It's an anti-catabolic so you don't lose muscle while on it. I think it's done me wonders.
>>
>>42768044
They won't prescribe clen for you because that would be illegal to do so in the United States. Just buy it online.
>>
>>42768001
Clenbuterol is a steroid for animals. It's banned for use in animals for human consumption by the FDA for that reason. Humans don't have the same amount of whatever alpha receptors for it to be a steroid.
>>
Its really quite poor at burning fat, if you lost 4lb in 2 weeks, you would probably burn 4.3lb in 2 weeks with clen at the same diet.

I remember reading its like 7-10% increase in fat loss, and you are only supposed to cycle it 2 weeks on 2 of so the fat loss is marginal.
>>
>>42768246
A steroid is based around a specific four-ring structure. Something can't be a steroid for one thing and not a steroid for another. At least wikipedia that shit next time you stupid fuck.
>>
>>42768230
>its illegal in US therefore you can't get it prescribed

Good thing I'm not in murrica
>>
>DNP exists
>"hey guys should I take this thing that's worse in every way than DNP?"
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>42768279
>hurr durr I'm just going to spout out some chemical shit I read on wiki

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4093185/

>Addition of either clenbuterol or cimaterol, both presumed β2-AA, to ruminants resulted in increased longissimus muscle (LM) cross-sectional area between 11% and 39%. In addition, the mass of selected muscles was increased between 8% and 40%. These data suggest that the addition of these β2-AA to ruminants results in a dramatic increase in muscle mass.

Since I doubt you have any formal chemical nomenclature knowledge and training, you and everyone else here are laymen. And in laymens terms, it's a fucking animal steroid.
>>
>>42767830
Yes
>t. Alberto Contador
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.