[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What motivates him to lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What motivates him to lie?
>>
Mental illness
>>
File: jason-blaha-huge.jpg (37KB, 552x634px) Image search: [Google]
jason-blaha-huge.jpg
37KB, 552x634px
creatine
>>
insecurity
>>
When will we crown him as the king of /fit/? Soon hell be the only one alive
>>
manlet
>>
He cracked under the pressure of the ptsd
>>
Dunno.

I'm my own kind of Blaha.

But I'm at least smart enough to keep it in person only, and with people I rarely see (like random people at the gym).

I can't explain why I do it, I just do it, it's like a game to me. I gain nothing out of it, it's kind of funny actually.

I'm schizotypal (clinically diagnosed)
>>
Cringe
https://youtu.be/fhawDaL30t4?t=17m33s
>>
File: powerful.png (590KB, 771x583px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.png
590KB, 771x583px
>>42766021
>
>>
>>42766048
> dad's friends made him play golf with his dick out when he was a teenager
>>
Insecurity, he wants to project himself as being bigger than life to the people around him. He wants to be a mentor/father figure/leader because those are all things he isn't and can never be.
>>
>>42765926
He is a personality disordered individual. He either make up grandiose lies because he is very aware of the fact that he is pathetic and that without the lies everybody would see him that way too. Or due to this self loathing he has convinced himself that he is something that he is not and isn't really lying (at least he thinks he isn't. Also I think he used to post on forums that he was on meds to prevent dissasociative fugue, so he probably isn't even really conscious of his lies. The dude is seriously mental.
>>
>>42765978
This
>>
Jesus. Could you pussies be any more butthurt? He's a spaz who gives out decent lifting advice. Better than most youtubers, stronger than most of /fit/
>>
>>42766127
Sums it up pretty much. The Blahautism thread on fitmisc has been questioning this for a year and a half now.
The monster lies because he's insecure about his own life and achievements and feels like a failure, despite this he wants to have an air of wisdom and success around him. He's not happy with his real life and past, whether consciously or sub consiously, so he lies and changes it to something he is happy with.
>>
>>42766048
Wtf happened to his voice here?? Sounds like a tranny
>>
>>42766174
>He's a spaz

Understatement
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.