[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with injuries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7860.gif (785KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7860.gif
785KB, 229x199px
Sup /fit/, I've recently injured my Achilles tendon and it's really fucking getting me down. Every time it seems like it's gone away, all of a sudden it just hits me all over again. I can't run properly, I can't walk long distance, it's fucking shit.

It could take months maybe even up to a year to heal and I just don't have that time. How the fuck am I supposed to cope brah? Anyone else had this problem?

Also dealing with injuries general I guess. Tell us what injuries are pissing you off and see if anyone can help you.
>>
Looks like your upper body is gonna get jacked, anon. Hit those pull ups and OHP

>>42764785
> Tfw car accident
Gotta deal with a massively weaker leg, atrophy everywhere, shoulder impingement, and the physio people don't know dick about lifting besides machines and "high weight, low reps for tone"
Guess I'll just drop my squat and stuff to the bar and start again
>>
>>42764785
Tore all the ligaments in my left ankle and developed sciatica on my right side due to compensating for my left. Took me 3ish months to see an actual doctor for the first issue because military medicine is shit and still havent been seen for the 2nd. I have to limit myself to 2pl8 squat and front squat and 3pl8 diddle because any more is just too painful. Some days I wake up and my legs are so stiff and sore that I cant bend my knees or walk. Pretty miserable place right now.
>>
>>42766698
This. This is the attitude. Legs are fucked? Work upper body.
Although I'm supposed to be training up so I'm ready for the military so I'm gonna have to run at some point.

>>42766953
You mentioned being in the military. How do you deal with the running?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.