[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can't be a powerlifter and aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1503336703242.jpg (421KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503336703242.jpg
421KB, 1600x1200px
>You can't be a powerlifter and aesthetic
>>
>>42764452
No homo, but there all some really handsome men
>>
>you have to bench 350, squat 550, deadlift 650 to look like a average gym bro that does bitch weights and isolations on machines

Kay
>>
>>42764462

>Your average gym bro who is also on test and tren
>>
>>42764452
You've made your point Op. Those are indeed some uggos
>>
I'm glad powerlifting MCs looking like they got kicked out of a Ratt cover band is an international trend.
>>
>>42764458
me in the centre
>>
>>42764452
Manlets, when will they learn.
>>
>>42764452
me holding the ipad
>>
>>42764467
Oh ok I see.

You're one of those guys who thinks that it's impossible to make muscular gains as a natural just doing tons of fluff work and that it's only possible to make muscular gains as a natural by simply only adding weight to the bar, so you should just lift like a powerlifter, because that's the only possible way to gain size as a natural.

I remember when I was ignorant and stupid like you. Glad I'm over that phase in my lifting career.
>>
>>42764482

Post physique
>>
>>42764488
Post physique
>>
>>42764452
I see two aesthetic physique on the left, some sort of wizard, and a bunch of t-rexes
>>
>>42764472
The one who looks like a pirate?
>>
Yeah pirate dude in centre is pretty Aesthetic, huh?
>>
/fit/ is full of fake nattys so /fit/ opinion of what is aesthetic is skewed.

I saw someone posting on a forum about his steroid cycle, and he posts here in the CBTs claiming to be natty.
>>
>>42764452
This photo actually tells a lot. Those powerlifters look like they all are in the same weight class. Since they compete against each other, I assume they all have similar totals. Similar total and similar weight class = similar physique. So again, strength is correlated to size.
>>
>>42764452
This picture is why if I were a dyel lanklet I would do nothing but make manlet hate threads. They all look phenomenal.
>>
>>42764477
That you can't be aestheic as a lanklet? Looks like they already know that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.