[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1504616325736.jpg (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504616325736.jpg
176KB, 1024x1024px
Is there a way to fix it guys?

>23
>120lbs
>No beard
>Shitskin mutt
>5'10 manlet
>Still get carded
>>
Bimp
>>
>>42763605

>23

Be happy you're young idiot.

>120lbs

At least you're not fat, that's way worse, lift weights

>No Beard

Better than having a neckbeard. Look at it this way, at least you don't have to shave everyday, it gets tiring.

>shitskin mutt

I'm so sorry.

>5'10 Manlet

R U Stupid? That's the average height of a white and black male in the United States. Not tall nor short. You're average.

>Still get carded

So you look young? Good for you.
>>
>>42763780
The worse probably is that because of this shit and confidence issues stemming from having no father, I dropped out of college. I want to kms.
>>
>>42764196
Oh christ man. Have something to aim towards and dedicate yourself to. Would you rather fall over pathetically and die because of this self pity or perhaps find something greater to give you meaning? Because it's one or the other. You choose or life chooses for you.

I'm 25, get carded, no beard (and never will grow on by the looks of it), 5'10 and 140lbs.

Like the other guy mentions, there's a different perspective you can see it from. I'm happy I look young and not like some of these balding neckbearded fat fucks that are 5 years younger than me but look like they could nearly be my Dad.

Fix your life by setting goals and improving what you have to the best of your ability? Have you done that yet? If not, start there and don't stop until the answer is yes and then re-evaluate. If you're still in the same situation then you'll at least have more wisdom and experience to guide you.
>>
>>42764624
Thanks lad.
>>
>>42765898
You just need a good kick up the ass. Once you've given yourself that you'll be a lot more sorted. Go for it dude
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18696009
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.