[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you start to notice how out of shape the average person is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>tfw you start to notice how out of shape the average person is
>>
>>42762421
this doesn't work on an average college campus
>>
>>42762421
>tfw you start to notice how out of shape the average child is.

poor kids
>>
>>42762512
Also children are weak as fuck, you can beat the shit out of them and they can't do much.
>>
>>42762455
Yes it does. It's better than Wal-Mart, sure, but not like you went to Holland.
>>
I just noticed this today, not just fat either, scrawny people too. And they all walk like they have kyphosis, and Mr. Burns on the Simpsons. Never would have noticed this if I wasn't getting fit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>tfw you feel sad for someone in their thirties who has never touched a weight in their life

It's quite sad really, borad shoulders, manly looking face, but no meat on the bones. Chest like a barrel, but only because of ribcage and arms like skinny ropes that come out of it. Men are not supposed to look like that.
>>
>>42763188
I looked close to that about a year ago. Didn't even realize it, my perception changes as my body does.

Still got Hooters but that's an endocrine issue I'll probably have surgery to fix someday, or just keep them for the lulz
>>
>>42762455
You can still.
If you can't tell the difference between peak natural fitness and being actually fit, you have a problem.
>>
File: confused black guy.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>42762686
But we don't do that anon.
>>
>>42763431
But we should
>>
>>42763252
>keep them for the lulz

I have mixture of sadness and disgust thinking about you
>>
>>42763454
No we shouldn't.
>>
>>42763670
I beat them up in Tekken, children suck at Tekken.
>>
>>42763188
that's a girl
>>
>>42762512
This is far worse, I went to a zoo with my nephew and there were so many fat people hobbling around

Fat old people on scooters
Fat single moms in athleisure wear buying their fat kids tendies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.