[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ what is wrong with me? how do i unfuck myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170906_240149481.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_240149481.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
/fit/ what is wrong with me?

how do i unfuck myself?
>>
Shave and lift weights, increasing whst u lift every time u enter the gym
>>
>>42762109

Hairy nipple ring
>>
congratz! youre pregnant!
>>
File: IMG_20170906_240218792.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_240218792.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Just ... something aint right...
>>
>>42762140

We know. Believe me, we know...
>>
>>42762109
cut with a high protein diet

you can do it, you just need to work out
>>
How do i lose that localized fat on the underbelly?
I don't wanna be a chad, i dont have the requirements (spic) i just want to be normal again...
>>
>>42762219

start off with SS/SL 5x5, but dear god throw in some rear delt work to fix those rolled shoulders
>>
>>42762219
>again
What fucked you up, OP?
>>
>>42762219
The answer doesn't change faggot. Work out and cut.
>>
File: Berserk-3-UK-Header.jpg (23KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-3-UK-Header.jpg
23KB, 600x339px
>>42762268
>5 years ago
>get fired
>don't work or go outside
>full neet

Best part is: i am blacklisted and can't get any job on tech support anymore, i am trying my best not to give up ... but i am just overwhelmed atm
>>
>>42762325
why were you blacklisted anon?
>>
File: 1350269052476.jpg (966KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1350269052476.jpg
966KB, 2560x1440px
>>42762374
I started a small syndicate inside company territory to protect my friends from jackass bosses (because any idiot can become supervisor and beyond in tech support) and i went too far in places because i wanned to impress a stacy in the group...
>>
>>42762399
what did you do
>>
are you familiar with homeopathic medicine? what you need to do is cut a pepperoni slice into a thousand pieces, and then bottle each piece separately in distilled water. shake it up really well and drink one bottle of water per day.

that should help you get rid of those atrocious patties you call nipples.
>>
>>42762417
I usually would organize people in a way that everyone felt safe and in case one was punished unjustly we would all do massive strikes as well i would make demands for tools and systems mandatory for their doing their job that sometimes bosses would force them to work without.

But it wasnt a one side bullying, we would deliver better results than other teams in the building because group synergy was achieved and sustained with me and my chad friend leading.

I got so good at it that bosses of the bosses would often call me in meetings to explain why said employee was being punished and put it into compreensible terms so they don't feel our wrath, however they didnt know i was the leader, they thought my chad autistic friend (who i used as voice to the group) was the leader.

But then they merged us with another group and there was this girl who was single and we had good times when we talked, i thought if i did a good job at protecting her she would eventually like me, you see, i am exceptionally ugly but sometimes (rarely) women do like me because i am good at subverting and organizing groups of people with 0 common interests also i am funny sometimes.

the company believing my chad friend was the leader made a deal with him laying him off with a few extra coins for no legal action against any unsettled shenanigans, and after he was gone they dropped the hammer on the team, i unleashed my legal knowledge on them and costed them 300k bill in working rights violention plus extra visits from the gov organ that cares of that probably costing some off records bribes.

The gig was up, they found me, i had the same kind of deal as my chad friend, but with a different tone, everyone had spite in their faces, shortly after the whole team was fired, i was labeled as the cause all my friends are gone, the work is gone, the company closed and all i have left is the autismbux i got from it that use for survival and nothing more...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.