[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught someone taking pictures of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Sorry in advance if this is a messed-up format. It’s my first green text story and I’m new here.
>at the gym today
>finishing my workout with reverse and behind the back forearm curls.
>only place that had one free was one of the three squat racks
>found one seemingly abandoned
>asked the guy next to it if it was free
>he hadn’t seen anyone on it for a while
>another guy (we will call him grey shirt) chimed in
>“thinks someone is on it, but he walked away”

> during peak hours, so the gym is packed.
>Beyond there being weight on the bar it was entirely unmarked
>no towel, shaker bottle, workout bag, etc.

>told grey shirt that we’ll give the guy another 60 seconds
>I thought it seemed fair
>60 seconds pass so we unload the bar
>Just as we completely unload it, the other guy (we will call him white shirt) comes back stating he was “using it”
>told him we waited for a while and that it was unmarked
>White shirt now looks like he’s about to cry and goes to talk to grey shirt

>about to start
>grey shirt comes over and asks if we would switch racks
>couldn’t see a reason not to, everyone wins
>even offered to swap the bars so they didn’t have to load it up again
>After all said and done we started our workout
>In between my first and second set, I noticed grey shirt was staring at us (looking kind of pissed off)
>As I looked back, he looked away
>A couple seconds later he was doing it again
>this time with his phone pointed at us
>this continued the entire time we were doing the forearm workout.
>>
>After the workout I was doing leg raises
>looked back over to the rack and grey shirt was doing it again (this time from across the gym).
>I concluded my workout
>His back was to me and was texting someone
>As I passed I saw the picture of me doing leg raises being sent to whoever he was texting
>baffled that that just happened and I didn’t even think to ask why he was doing it until I had already left (I’m generally socially awkward)

I’m not entirely sure why or what his intentions are, but with internet douchebags the way they are, I’m not sure what’s going to come of it or what to do about it.
>>
He was probably venting to a friend. White shirt is probably super sensitive and you triggered him apparently.

The part that makes no sense is if they know each other why didn't he just say "my friend is using that" to you or "you left so they used it" to his friend.

But nothing is going to happen except those two guys won't invite you out for drinks and a 3 way now.
>>
I'm really hoping so. I have a lot of anxiety already (to the point that I'm medicated). I just work really hard at the gym and don't want to become a laughing stock. I go there as my form of relaxation. If I am embarrassed to go back there I loose my main form of stress relief.
>>
>>42762147
I wouldn't be afraid of being "laughed" about, but I would watch my ass, as those dudes (most manlets) tend to group up to beat the shit out of everyone who hurts their fee-fee.
>>
>>42762054
I didn't really understand the story. You used a squat rack/powercage to work your forearms during peak hours in a crowded gym? He was probably snapchatting pictures of the douchebag wasting a rack.
>>
I agree about the knowing each other thing. It wasn't even white shirt that was doing the weird shit either, it was grey shirt. White shirt seemed content once he got his rack back.
>>
>>42762208
The thing is I told him what we were doing before we switched racks. It is a super quick workout, and I wasn't their for more than 5 min. The rack we initially took had no one on it. I don't see a problem with what we did.
>>
>>42762215
Click on somebody's post number to get it inserted in your text; It makes it much easier to follow the convos in threads
>>
>>42762191
true, both of them were kind of skinny so I'm not worried about them. When they started up again they were only squatting 225 and could only do half reps. Normally, I wouldn't talk bad about that as we all start somewhere, but if you are going to act tough, you should be tough.
>>
>>42762235
Racks are a precious commodity in a gym which should only really be used for squatting or maybe OHP when the gym is full.

What you did is the equivalent of stealing someones bottle of water in the desert to wash the sand out of your toes.

You've heard the "curling in the squat rack " meme right? Well doing forearm exercises in the squatrack is even stupider because nobody in their right mind isolates forearms, let alone in a rack during peak hours.
>>
>>42762265
I had already been their for two and a half hours. All of the other bars were taken. I just wanted to finish and leave.

I do isolate my forearms because I just found out I lack forearm endurance. I do forearm blasters, but apparently that wasn't enough for the stupid crossfit workout my friend made me do.

My forearm strength is great, I just cant hold weight in one place for a really long time.

The thing is, I go to 24 hour fitness in a somewhat high class neighborhood. Most of the people that are there during the peak hours are just there to socialize. If I was in a golds gym or something similar, I would 100% agree with you.
>>
Wow you are such a bitch. Who gives a shit
>>
>>42762208
>not doing heavy rack pull static holds for popeye mode
>>
>>42762336
>>
Why do you keep saying we? Were you there with a friend you didn't mention? Or were you and white shirt using the same rack?
>>
some men just act like women and send pics to their friends of people that unknowingly upset them so they can talk shit together.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.