[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some honest answers to pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Question.png (249KB, 1956x2171px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
249KB, 1956x2171px
I need some honest answers to pic related.
>>
so I only skimmed that because it seemed stupid
the gist I got was
>lol precise routines are dumb because like ur brain can't like tell whats what
k. enjoy your random workouts of random shit. I'll be over here adding 2-8 pounds to my compounds each session.
maybe in 3 years you can be able to do what I did in 1
>>
>>42761499
he's right but this piece of shit board doesn't have anything to do but split hairs on things that are ultimately insignificant

if i see one more "but muh estrogen in soy" post i'm gonna lose it
>>
>>42761545

It's also in plastic water bottles. You probably have puffy nipples. I bet you aren't even white. Kill yourself.
>>
>>42761499
Okay.
Yes. Resistance is resistance.

You can build muscle as a noob doing almost anything.
Optimal muscle building is 8-15 reps with a weight that makes doing those reps tough done to near or complete failure.
5x5 strength programs and the strength base thing is a meme.
You can build strength doing the above.
You can also get peak strength by doing all of one single set of of 1-5 reps done with your near max once a week and even once a day every day

Protein powder is oft horribly unhealthy and filled with trace elements. It's almost always more expensive then just eating meat and veg as well.
Even worse, it's unneeded.

If you're having a tough time getting the needed protein and you're a lazy cunt, and you know for sure that it has actual protein in it and it's not filled with heavy metals and the like, then go go for it. If not then don't ever touch it.
>>
>>42761499
>soreness indicates how well u trained the muscle
skimmed it and read this and can immediately dismiss it as trash
>>
>>42761499
>rep ranges
No shit excersize is going to make you stronger regardless of ranges, but the rep ranges are based on what produces what kind of growth most effieciently. You don't magically not make gains if you do 7 reps instead of 8 or 6, it's just proven that certain ranges are optimal
>all excersize is equal and routines are memes
Once again, optimization. You can make gains going to the gym and lifting whatever you feel like, but you will make more gains and symmetrical gains following a good routine.
>nutrition advice
No shit eating veggies and fruit is better than pop, one gives you a fuckload of vitamins and minerals. Same with meat vs protein powder
>roids are for the mentally ill
You need roids to compete at a pro level, this guy is just shitting on people who see it as more than a hobby

This guy is retarded. He doesn't understand most of the stuff he is complaining about is just the optimal way of training. Yes, you can absolutely make gains lifting whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like, And eating whatever. But you will make faster gains tracking calories and macros, eating lots of micros, training all parts of your body with the rep ranges best suited for the results you want and resting enough.
>>
>>42761545
Soyboi detcted
>>
>>42761545
I would take estrogen in soy posts a thousand times before all of the /r9k/ Chad posting
>>
>>42761667
>while you're EATING CLEAN and busting your ASS AT THE GYM, CHAD is EATING PIZZA and busting HIS NUT IN YOUR ONEITIS

seriously, fuck off
>>
Repetative motion leads to carpal tunnel. If you dont switch it up you'll fuck yourself up.
>>
Reads like a 16-year-old (I'm guessing this is you OP because who else would screenshot this shit) making an observation that has been obvious to anyone for the last decade.

Congrats.
>>
>>42761667
right there with ya. also, what's with the recent influx of dogshit misc posters
>>
It's frustrating that this person who has a mediocre knowledge of fitness, but because they've lost some weight they write this, 'the final word' post and expect people to read the whole thing as if their opinion matters that much.
>>
>>42761499
what an insufferable cunt
>>
The brain actully thinks even more simply than that.
>muscles are damaged
>brain: "better repair them"
>>
>>42761557

its also something your body produces naturally
>>
T. First-year fitizen

NEW FISH IN THE POND BUDS
>>
>>42761499

Nothing in there is incorrect. If you eat generally healthy foods and you workout your body will look better than someone who doesnt do those things. If you workout compound movements youll likely be building enough muscles to look good. Those are all facts.

You wont ever pull or push enough weight to impress anyone though. You wont have a more impressive physique or be able to see tangible measurable progress from week to week. Thats fine though if that's all you want out of it and its great advice to give to a novice whos too in their own head to do the most important thing: start.

but to come on here like you have some secret that we're all missing is a bit condescending and that's why im calling troll. biggest thing on this boards is goals=/ goals. You can be perfectly happy with your body doing just that but for others on the board that wouldnt be enough. simple as that.
>>
>starts off saying broscience is mostly bs
>mfw his paragraph is entirely composed of broscience.

Really made my cranial melon churn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.