[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chronic ingrown toenails.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Vzx88IZ_d.jpg (68KB, 584x588px) Image search: [Google]
Vzx88IZ_d.jpg
68KB, 584x588px
Sup fit, as it says I tend to get them a lot on both big toes (this is the fourth time in my life and I'm only 22). I'm a wageslave who can't afford insurance so I'm saving up money right now to get them fixed (or find a Dr willing to do a payment plan) however that shit is expensive so it's going to take a while.

My question is, am I ok to work out and train while I have these? Running will be difficult but it'll force me to work on my form a lot more, but there shouldn't be a problem with just general lifting weights/body weight routines right?
>>
>>42761025
Stop cutting your fucking toenails so short
Dig the bitch out then cut a V in the middle of the toenail and dont touch it
Soak in Epsom salt and water to make the digging less painful
>>
>>42761077
The problem is they're infected to i believe the root, I've had them for a while and they would most likely need to be fully removed and allowed to grow back.
>>
Your shoes are probably too tight
>>
>>42761025
I had this shit for a long time too so I feel you anon. It'll feel so fucking good when you can run and stuff without pain after the surgery and antibiotics. For now I suggest getting some shoes that leave a bit of room in the toe. It made being active a little less painful for me.
>>
You should post a picture so we know what we are dealing with.
>>
>>42761834
Do you have some recommendations on some running shoes that have a really roomy toe space? All I've ever worn are nikesand while I've never considered my feet to be "wide" I wear size 15's. Although looking at my feet right now they do seem pretty wide especially the toe area.

>>42761958
All I'm going to say is that it's to the point that I need to go to the doctor and isnt sknething i can just get rid of on my own. Luckily I found a place willing to do a payment plan so I'm not completely fucked.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.