[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with SARMS? Did they work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: what-is-sarms-300x298.jpg (24KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-sarms-300x298.jpg
24KB, 300x298px
Anyone have experience with SARMS? Did they work?
>>
>>42760616
No clue but my boys take them and i am going to now too I saw some cool sites like Sarms search and element sarms idk which is legit or wtf im doing but im gonna figure it out.
>>
>more expensive, less researched, less results than steroids

Just find a good source and get roids dude.
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (65KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
65KB, 800x631px
>>42761558

> anything that can be perceived as "source talk" is smote immediately
> impossible to get people who roid to admit it, let alone share their source secrets with you

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>42761558
90 capsules of 10mg mk677 is around 35 bucks dude
>>
>>42760616
Yes I have tried them, just do real gear.
They're really expensive and so weak they hardly do anything
>>
>>42761646
my boys on them and gained 15lbs in like 4 weeks he looks hench af.
>>
>>42760616
did a few cycles on LGD. lots of strength gains and endurance. I'd say more endurance then anything.

do a proper pct and give it a shot. get it from enhanced athlete
>>
>>42761522
>>42761646
But was there any noticeable changes?

>>42761652
>>42761681
Did it help with cutting?
>>
Reminder that sarm threads are shill threads

Reminder that like soylent threads, they always start with the same pattern (op asks question as if to seem uninformed, and several replies seemingly knowledge about sarms though never really explaining what they are or what they do)

Reminder that sarm threads rarely go past 100 posts due to samefag ratio

Reminder that sarms are almost never referred to outside of sarm threads because they get called out for being the placebo shit they really are

Report and hide sarm threads
>>
>>42762518
Well that's helpful, you massive faggot
>>
>>42761616
prove urself to the big boys at the gym and we'll let you in the club
>>
Did a LGD cycle and made significant and strength and size gains. Pumps were insane too.

Currently doing a cutting stack of mk2866 and GW. This shit works, my cardio is has boosted like crazy and endurance through the roof.

Give them a try and see what happens, pct accordingly.
>>
I'm gonna cut on ostarine and ECA this summer
I'd hop on test but I'm too scared for my hairline
>>
>>42760616

shutdown for slim to none gains
>>
>>42761616
Reddit SST
>>
SARMs proper are less potent roids. "retailers" are meme shill bodybuilding places selling you sugar water mixed in some chinks dirty bathtub

mk677 is the only "SARM" that does anything worthwhile but its not a steroid, it just improves recovery to a degree. also makes you hungry as shit and gives you dope dreams. if you're dead set on memes try irc dot bio, an actual research grade website.
>>
did 2 month of mk677, didnt see any significant results. dont bother with this shit
>>
used ostarine, joints felt a bit better, negligible results
>>
>>42760616
enjoy (your) cancer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.