[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowflex versatrainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: P11266259.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
P11266259.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
I've been offered this free but its suppose to be for people in wheelchairs. Do you think I can still use it? And was thinking kinda using it as a cable pully. What do you think?

And before just use free weights bowflexes suck.
>>
Sell it and use the money to get actual lifting equipment?
>>
That highly specialized piece of equipment is probably more expensive then a power rack, decent barbell, and set of plates. Try to flip it.

Machines in general are bad for trying to get genuinely strong, as they do not adequately engage stabilizers. Rows and pulldowns are ok though
>>
File: 1397691657125.jpg (19KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
1397691657125.jpg
19KB, 341x487px
>>42760418
wtf is that piece of shit
>>
>>42761608

its just a bowflex without a bench dumbass
>>
>>42760418
see if you can flip it.

I have a blowflex, its OK for filling in when I cant get to the gym, you just have to adjust the workout to the quirks of the machine.

That said, this one looks like on only has the attachments for chest, back, shoulders. nothing for legs, nothing for pulldowns. Not surprising, since you say its for wheelchairs.

Flip it, and don't skip leg day....
>>
>>42762926
or don't take it in the first place.....
>>
I would feel bad flipping it and making a wheelchair person pay when I got it for free.
>>
>>42763022

Don't feel bad. Its a win-win transaction, they get something the want for under market price, you help a friend get rid of it, and fund your home gym
>>
>>42760418

My pajeet friend with a bench 1RM of 135 using barbells can do 220 lbs for reps on the bowflex his parents bought him.

Food for thought
>>
File: 1473742105793.png (557KB, 1080x854px) Image search: [Google]
1473742105793.png
557KB, 1080x854px
>>42763022
>retard selling to another retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.