[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet on the Move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170905_172152.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_172152.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
I'm stuck in billeting at an Air Force base for the next three months and the kitchen only has a fridge and a microwave. I've been eating this frozen shit for a week and I feel like there's just not a good way to eat clean in this situation. On the plus side, the base is by Wichita Falls so I got a membership to the original starting strength gym.
>>
T.BH kys
>>
have ripetitties make you his famous gomad dish
>>
You could just buy a rotisserie chicken every day and some of those frozen veggies that steam in the microwave.
>>
>>42759680
Frozen vegetables and canned chicken/tuna
I thought you had to be smart to get into the airforce
>>
>>42759680
Buy a rice cooker with multiple functions, I can use mine for oats, as a saucepan, chili, steaming, etc. And look into a pressure or slow cooker as well
>>
Oatmeal if you don't have any already
>>
File: 49er pepe6.png (421KB, 469x585px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe6.png
421KB, 469x585px
>>42759974
>needing a rice cooker
>not knowing how to cook rice in a pot
plebeians
>>
Get a rotisserie chicken from whole foods, big bags of whatever is your favorite green (preferably not lettuce), and quinoa with frozen veggies to dump in. Beans and rice are good. Also go to whole foods as much as possible. Its pretty good for you and worth the price in my opinion. also you have money cuz of your mercenary contract with the us so instead of spending it on a camaro why don't you invest in your health.
>>
>>42760017
Should OP put the pot in the microwave or the fridge to cook the rice?
>>
Go to your fine dining mess hall, I think it's a military standard to have a chicken dish for every meal.
>>
>>42760017
>only a fridge and microwave
>only
>no stove

Think before you post.
>>
I keep food at my desk at work for when I don't get around to/feel like prepping.
-Rice cups
-Tuna
-Almonds
-Rice cakes
-Protein powder
-Salad leaves in the office fridge
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.