[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEING NATTY AND STERONS GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Biggest manlet of YT.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest manlet of YT.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Can one ever be natty again once they go /fraud/? Even after years off the juice? Can one keep their /fraud/ gains while off the juice for more than 6 months?

Is muscle memory really a thing?
>>
Self bump of shame.
>>
>>42759441
i heard u can. but only ur natural maxium.
but the problem is that if u once started roiding u cant train natural anymore. it feels no fun anymore(?)
>>
>>42759924
So, If I reach my natty limit while on roids, and then get off it, I'll keep my gains as long as I train/eat/sleep right?
That's something to look into.

>it feels no fun anymore(?)
It ain't supposed to be "fun". Kek.

Anyway, ain't nobody giving a fuck about it. /fit/ only care about maymays and shitposting anyways.
>>
>>42760098
Your peak natural limit is something that you build over time with good eating fit lifestyle choices and years of dedication.

Using gear allows you to shortcut that and build mass that you'd more then likely never achieve becasue..well..you took that shortcut in the first place.

You'll not be able to maintain your "nautral peak" while not on gear.
All you'll do is have more muscle mass that you can never fully exploit because you simply lack the natural test and understanding of fitness to do anything with it.
>>
>>42760141
Natties will never make it...
>>
>>42760141
If roid really is "just a shortcut", I don't see how someone with the right mentality won't be keeping his gains, then.
He's just taking the shortcut, cycling, getting dem sweet gains and never touching it again.

Roids aren't no goddamn magic pill, with all your required macros and shit. You still gotta eat right, sleep right and train right.

If someone roid up, and keep it right, he'll mostly likely keep his gains then, right, /fit/?
>>
>>42760630
No.
If you needed roids in the first place you'd have never gotten those gains ever.

You don't fully understand the actual natural potential of the human body if you think that.
You can't get huge and lean as a natural. It doesn't happen.
You can't get as big if not bigger as the average youtube natty as a natural unless your entire life is revolves around fitness and you're in your late teens to early thirties and or a 1 in a million genetic anomaly like those poor bastards who have myostatin deficiencies.

That's just how it is.
It sucks shit but that's just the way things are.
>>
>>42759352
When did elliot lose it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.