[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recomping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: itme.jpg (40KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
itme.jpg
40KB, 360x480px
Is body recomposition just eating at maintenance TDEE calories with appropriate macros? I heard it's better to do recomp if you're /SKINNY/ like me ( pic related ).

Should I do that or should I continue bulking for 4-5 months and then cut? What are the differences? I wanna grow my frame and not look like a 16 year old anymore but also be shredded as fuark.
>>
recomp is a meme
eat eat hungry skeleton
>>
Mirin dat Max tattoo
>>
>>42759045
just keep cuting till your under 25% bf
>>
>>42759150
lol you seriously think thats 25%?
>>
no you have to bulk and then cut, currently you look like a bag of bones
>>
I read somewhere that you might be better off if you just started to cut, get lean, then bulk for a bit and cut again.
>>
>>42759150
This dude is easily less than 15%
>>
>>42759121
Thanks, mang.

>>42759165
I just wanna look like this.
>>
>>42759045
Bulk, don't worry about trying to be shredded right now because you need to have the basic foundation to work off of, have a high calorie diet with healthy foods that are high in nutrients, and after you've gained a significant amount of weight, start to cut
>>
>>42759045
Eat tdee+500
That is minimum, you could get away with 750
>>
recomp is a gay lie.

Choose one

>getting bigger and fatter

>getting smaller and less fat
>>
Recomping is definitely legit but takes a lot longer and is a lot more effort than simply cutting/bulking. Recomping would be better for someone who was skinny fat.

You just look skinny albeit lean, a nice clean bulk would add nicely to that frame.
>>
>>42759691
Don't set yourself to someone elses standard OP, what matters is that you do your best to accomplish your goal personal goal. It can't be set to someone elses standard
>>
>>42759045
Recomping isn't for skellies. You have no bodyweight to even recomp with, you are gonna have to gain lots of mass to fill out your frame. You should eat moar.
>>
>>42759823
Whoever you are, I'd like to meet you.
>>
>>42759045
mirin torso length. whats ur height? u seriously need to bench though
>>
>>42759691
u wnna look like that from where u are at u must bulk. do a clean bulk. it will take maybe 2 years to get there. or just maintain/cut a bit then lean bulk back up so you look good all the way through but takes a bit longer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.