[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rec me a workout routine that will turn me into an alpha male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
rec me a workout routine that will turn me into an alpha male
>>
>>42757632
Pull ups
>>
The guy who's picture you posted : PPL and a good dose of test

For you OP: kill yourself and hope that you're born as someone who is the opposite of you
>>
>>42757680
>PPL and a good dose of test
like that's going to fix his cuckish bone structure haha
his only choice is 1x1 suicide and hope for reincarnation as a human
>>
>>42757711
Congrats OP you posted it
feeling that rush of dopamine to your little pecker are we
>>
>>42757632
this guy really looks like an alien
>>
>>42757632
>just be confident bro
>you're gonna make it too
>it's what's inside that counts
>just be confident bro
>>
>>42757632
You need to be mewing and face pulling 24/7 to correct your terrible facial posture deformities.
>>
>>42757632
Start with a higher calorie intake that includes all of the main food groups, as long as you're not allergic to anything, (Dairy, meats, vegetables, fruit, grain products, etc.) and from there begin with the basics of exercise. Such as squats, pushups, and if you would like, leg raises. As long as you keep up with exercise and healthy eating, you will see results in as little as 1-3 weeks. A good beginner routine would be pushups, squats, and your choice of an ab exercise (I recommend leg raises) for three sets. You can choose however many reps you would like to do for each set. I hope this helped OP
>>
>>42757711
You get that he's trying to look as ugly as he can, right? The guys literally got contacts in to make his eyes look worse.
>>
File: 1498324128104.jpg (26KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498324128104.jpg
26KB, 338x338px
>>42759506
>doesn't know what face pulls are
>>
>>42759593
Can you specify? Just a couple sets until failure, or what?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.