[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been about a month of me changing the way i've conducted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: waHfDTo.jpg (53KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
waHfDTo.jpg
53KB, 500x250px
Its been about a month of me changing the way i've conducted my life. Been going to the gym several times a week and have been eating significantly healthier than what I did before although i'm not entirely perfect with my diet with some poor choices. I don't typically overeat just make poor dietary choices here and there.

I've failed to see any change with my body weight and I cannot see a visible difference. What am I doing wrong
>inb4 read the fucking sticky
>>
calculate tdee. eat less or more than that. count calories. weigh yourself every/every other day or so to track progress. if you're not losing as much as you'd like, eat less and move around more.
>>
What are you doing in the gym and what are you trying to achieve? Gain or lose weight?
>>
>>42756611

since we're posting our personal blogs here

pre-accident
171lb
deadlift 495x1
OHP 150x1
Squat 275x1 (messed up leg a very long time ago)
>Bench 225x1 (girls laughing.jpg) I don't bench often
>4 weeks ago motorcycle accident
>micro-fractions on left hand/wrist, both feet and ankles
>5 broken ribs, broken hand, broken shoulder blade
>collapsed lung
>surgery on left knee (same knee I injured before)
>2 weeks ago knee brace came off and I can finally wash myself
>walk with a bad limp not sure if im going to recovery this time
>started going back to the gym last week
>pains me to do the stationary bike but I still do it
>pushing myself to go past level 5 for 30 mins but I still do it
>today I entered the power cage
>OHP BAR 4 sets of 8
>ribs and chest hurt like hell but I still push myself to finish
>same goes with bench I just did the bar but I finished it
>I'm still unable to wrap my hand around the bar due to a few fingers being broken and missing skin but I still attempt the act
>going to setup a bench on the squat rack and attempt to hit parallel mind you I still need to use a cane to get off the shitter

Progress is slow, get used to it.
>>
>>42756691
Cardio, lifting
>>
>>42756764
Oh well I can't understand them. Seems like you've got all bases covered.

I mean what sort of routine? Are you just mincing about trying a little of everything or following a set routine?
>>
>>42756779
kind of in the middle. Keep trying new things but i'm not certain if its too effective
>>
>>42756726
Why would you try and prematurely force yourself back into action before you've fully recovered? You're not doing yourself any favors.
>Progress is slow
>Not heeding your own advice

>>42756611
You're not really gonna notice a monumental change in a month OP. Especially if you're not being strict with your diet. Come back in 12-18 months and tell us how you're getting on.
>>
>>42756794

Start sl5x5

Just be mindful of what you're eating. Try and make healthy choices 90% of the time.
>>
>>42756810
I'l try man
>>
>>42756794
you wont know the effectiveness after just a month it takes at least 3 to 6 months for a newbie to gain muscle. if your trying to lose weight too, its gonna take twice as long to actually lose a significant amount of weight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.