[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARM THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 1491855966220.jpg (132KB, 437x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491855966220.jpg
132KB, 437x368px
In this thread we discuss:
>Sarms such as Ligandrol, ostarine, etc
>anecdotal stories, questions, experiences
>natty compared to sarms, sarms compared to gear

>whether or not they are a meme
>>
Stats: Male - 5'11 240
Fat as hell trying to cut to 180(ish)
Was looking at Ostarine and Ligandrol but wanted to seek the advice of the community.
Also accepting general cutting and fitness advice
>>
>>42756488
Just ordered some mk-677, here's hoping I don't die. Planning 10mg/day for 8ish weeks
>>
>>42756488
Someone give me the basic gestalt on sarms
>>
>>42756633
Cut normally. I took Ostarine for injuries (which it worked very well for), and while it did cause some recomp effects even while eating at maintenance they were not amazing and there were some small issues. I took 17,5mg/day and got mildly suppressed at the end (lower libido), and with the test rebound after quitting I got some nipple sensitivity that was probably from being at 18-20% bf while the hormones were rebalancing. As you should know fat increases the risk of estrogen/prolactin sides.

>>42757000
Not a SARM.
>>
>>42757227
Secretagogue, whatever eat my ass
>>
sarms are useless
creatine probaby gives more gains
inject test-e pussy kids
>>
How is this not the most popular thread on /fit/?
>>
>>42758386
Because most of fit are dyels with no interest in new fields on fitness
>>
i want to start sarms
>>42757000
can i start on mk-677? i want to just try one for a few months at first
>>
>>42756488
Anyone here have experience of a full cycle on any SARM?
>>
>>42758411
If you're predisposed to high blood pressure or your insulin resistance is shit, basically if you're fat, don't take mk
>>
>>42758411
also is mk-677 enough to build muscle?
>>
>>42758439
no
>>
>>42758433
im not fat. im pretty naturally skelly.
>>42758456
should i combine it with something? whats the way to start?
>>
seen mike israetel saying most SARMs are fake on fb

seems like its much safer to just take gear instead until more legit sources etc come about
>>
>>42756488
Ran mk-2866 to help get back after breaking my ankle, the difference it made was incredible. Started on a Sunday and woke up on Wednesday thinking I was still asleep based on how good my ankle felt.
Didn't gain much mass on it but managed to lose a bit of the chub I put on while being out of the gym for four months.
>>
>>42758465
Dumbass just fucking lift. Enjoy noob gains
>>
>>42758506
i do lift.
>>
>>42758465
the beginner stack is lgd-4033 and mk-677
>>
>>42758517
You clearly don't. Fuck off until a few years from now
>>
Is there a good beginners guide to SARMs or something out there?
>>
Does ostarine actually help with bone density - and has anyone tried peptide injections?
>>
>>42758255
100% untrue
>>
>skinnyfat-ish
>been lifting for a while but less than a year and not 100% serious, got decently strong by normie standards
>still dyel faggot by /fit/ standards
>failed cut and overdid bulk so at about 18+% bf with no greater gainz to show for it
>cannot be arsed to start over from square 1
>got my hands on some ostarine, looking to do a recomp or at least cut down to 12% without losing too much muscle mass

Program is currently 3 times/week fullbody based on heavy compounds + 2 times/week steady state cardio + 2times/week calisthetics & HIIT

Plan on eating about 100g fat, 200g carbs, 150g protein = 2300kcal per day. TDEE is about 2600 kcal.

Also want to stack the ostarine with some d-aspartic acid, bulbine natalensis and tribulus terrestris for T gainz.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>42758960
You're lazy and looking for shortcuts after not even a year of lifting. Kill yourself
>>
rip liver
>>
Have fun getting cancer from the chemicals you get most likely from some druggie dirty labs.

Just inject test low doses, why fuck with this untrusted shit.
>>
>>42758960
you're a DYEL who looks like shit, you wont gain anything from ostarine. Ostarine is best used if you're at reasonable bf% and want to keep your musclemass during a cut.
>>
>>42759262
>chinese bathtub chemicals
>trusted
>>
>>42759262
Yeah, i know lol. Justvavoline, jujuozadrone, kfcnoldoze, fuckmetrazonapam, WTF!? Sounds like nothing but prototypical bs some fag is cooking up in his bath tub and basically, half-assed steroids on the edge to pass off as legal so they can be sold all the same.

Stick with legit SARMS like Tribulis, Tongkat Ali, Pine Pollen, Maca Root, shit, even Horny Goat Weed will help believe it or not. Take all that, mix it up, switch some out once in a while, take some L-Arginine and Ornithine/Citruline for good nitric oxide boosts and you are set to go.
>>
>>42759262
exactly.you can buy Test dirt cheap at reputable pharmacies in Romania, Russia, Germany, Ukraine. If in the US using dollars, it would cost 35$ for 5 ampules of test @ 250mg and you take lower dose to test shit out on yourself. i like good herbal sarms mentioned above but nuttin beats the real deal :D
>>
Big fan of ostarine, only had issues o nce with hormones affecting mood, but was running it for about 2 months
Loads more energy, more consistent gains and recomp without even trying

Gonna roid soon though so may not rate it as much after
>>
>>42759485
Can you use this to cut from a bulk that got a little out of hand?
>>
>>42759345
>Stick with legit SARMS like Tribulis, Maca, etc
These will absolutely destroy your mood if you use them for a prolonged length of time.
>>
>>42759269
>>42759154
Sooo.... translating this from 4chan-speak to actual English, you're saying that I should stick to a stricter diet and keep lifting, and wait with the SARMS until I've lifted for 2+years at least, then use it during a cut?
>>
>>42760126
Yes. Try your ass off every single session
>>
>>42759345
Do you know what a "SARM" is you dense fuck? Selective androgen receptor molecule. All that shit you listen is known as "snake oil"
>>
>>42760159
That's too hard in reality.
>>
>>42760220
>>42760159
Lads, I'm gonna lift and run until I almost die. Fuck "shortcuts".
>>
>>42760299
See you back on 4chan tomorrow!
>>
File: 1504462841206.png (64KB, 652x733px) Image search: [Google]
1504462841206.png
64KB, 652x733px
I'm on my second ligandrol cycle. I doubled my rate of 1rm gains using a bread basket index of lifts. I was at a 500 cal surplus the first cycle. Not a miracle drug but clearly works significantly. I didn't bother with pct and was recovered in a week.
>>
>>42760313
Haven't been on for months, actually. Came by specifically to look for sarms advice.

But you know what? Fuck you. And thank you. Becuase from now on, in addition to every other reason, I will lift to spite YOU in particular, you piece of shit.
>>
>taking untested substances for short term benefits that cost just as much as acutal steroids
>>
>>42760369
>literally shaking
Come back and tell me about it. With (you) in particular, I can only assume a slow burning failure until death.
>>
>>42760384
>Injecting yourself with pussy ass tested substances instead of being your own guinea pig and treading unexplored scientific territory with sarms
Stay cucked
>>
>>42760408
please do a "virgin steroid cycle" vs "chad sarms guinea pig" thing
>>
>>42759485
I use osta alongside roids for my joints. I actually feel it compliments test quite nicely.
>>
Will SARMS make me bald like steroids?
>>
>>42756633
I got massive strength gains and noticeable size gains doing 8 weeks of Osta + RAD140 + Cardarine.

Squat went from 275 to 325
Bench from 185 to 225
Deadlift from 295 to 405
Bodyweight from 160 to 170 with less bf%
>>
File: 1504463265819m.jpg (107KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504463265819m.jpg
107KB, 1024x500px
>>42760384
The purpose of sarms is minimal side effects. Yes the cost is higher than roids and the effect is lower but considering how much we spend on protein for example it really isn't that big of a deal. For $5 a week I doubled my rate of gains with no real significant side effects. Considering I make $2200 per week that's not anything worth worrying about. I beat nearly all my personal records every time I lifted during weeks 3 - 6 of my very mild cycle.
>>
Can you keep your gains from this stuff long term? Idk know anything about sarms
>>
>>42760595
Nobody does, that's the exciting part

>>42760429
I would but calc2 is fucking me over atm
>>
File: 1504398586059m.jpg (115KB, 955x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504398586059m.jpg
115KB, 955x1024px
>>42760595
I never lost any gains, I was weak for a week after going off cycle (no pct) but I hit some personal records again the week after that natty.
>>
>>42756488
>>42756633
>>42758399
>>42757022
>>42758255

Only responding to dubs. I just started a cycle of Rad 140 + YK11 ... those are bulking SARMS but due to the fact they are the only ones I have access to I am using them on a cut. I'm doing a 75 day cycle, starting with 5mg/5mg for the first two weeks, then going to 10/10, then back down to 5/5, hopefully this will negate some of the estrogenic effects of stopping.

So far I've been doing mainly cardio, and I've retained almost all my muscle mass that I normally would have lost. My balls feel smaller and I'm hornier on average (could be placebo) but I get erections just talking to women sometimes now which I also experienced on ZMA. I'm naturally very low-test so it's a novelty for me, normally my pee pee doesn't stand up unless I'm already making out.

Anyway I've noticed slight changes, but I'm just such a lazy piece of shit I'm probably not gonna get any big gains, just a successful cut. I'm liftan 3 days a week and cardio 5 days.

All in all I recommend if you're trying to get a decent surge in fake test. That's all it is, is fake test- as far as i understand. It makes your body think it has more test than it has, so it probably will help you build muscle. My buddy who did a very similar cycle told me his bench went from barely 135 to repping 225 in 60 days.
>>
>>42761011
Mk 677 doesn't affect test thought, it makes your body secrete more gh. Just in case anyone thinks you're talking ubiquitously for all sarms
>>
File: babycakes.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
babycakes.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>42756488
Been consuming GW-501516 and LGD-4033.

The LGD I have yet to discover a real difference in my body, however I do behave slightly more aggressive, I see it while I drive. the GW i see right away, that shit works like magic.

I start off doing muay thai drills and I have been doing this shit for a long time. I noticed it on my first dose, I was able to last SIGNIFICANTLY longer. I mean a lot longer. I would not be surprised if professional athletes took this shit before every game.

I read the LGD takes about a week or so to kick in, anyone know what I should feel like?

Im 9% bf 158 5'10
>>
>>42759262
do people just inject test non stop ? i thought you should only do it for a 10 -20 weeks and then do PCT
>>
>>42761168
some people just permanent cruise instead of blasting

also can somebody tell me bout TNE (test no ester)
>>
>>42758526
Ibutamoren is not a beginner substance. It isn't even absorbed right unless you do transdermal with it in a DMSO solutiotion. Plus, it isn't even cycled like SARMs, you use it for months at a time.
>>
>>42756488
In my county sarms are easily prescribed by a sport doctor it is not covered by insurance or government help so it is expensive.
All the drugs are made in legit labs so you know it is real and it has to be injected so you will be pinning every day which sucks because the liquid stings like a mother fucker when it's inside.
For me I didn't feel any improvement for about two weeks then I felt like my energy had been super charged and my lifts went up by a few kg.
Overall I don't think it was worth it for the price the amount I gained was so insignificant but that is my experience do try it yourself and see what it does.
>>
>>42758504
You started taking that stuff on sunday and the injury improved by wednesday? How had you taken?
>>
>>42764863

*much
>>
>>42758417

Tony Huge from EnhancedAthlete supposedly did a SARM-only comp prep.
>>
>>42760483

No. Baldness is due to Testosterone --> Dihydrotestosterone conversion.

SARMs are non-steroidal, so no Dihydrotestosterone is produced.
>>
>>42764907
That's incredible, thank you!

Reminder for everyone not to kill your dick with finasteride.
>>
File: 1504339019108m.jpg (190KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1504339019108m.jpg
190KB, 1024x724px
>>42764896
I heard elite athlete is a scam and only gives fake advice and lies all the time. I'm pro sarms but you can't trust these sarms merchants.
>>
So what's the verdict?
Why am I so scared of running anything that requires Pct?
>>
>>42767232
STOP BEING A BITCH
>>
>>42768125
Okay, but how?
Isn't this what supplements/SARMs/gear is for? If you just cannot do it in any human way, you recognize that and go all the way by changing your body chemistry. Am I missing something?

If I could stick to a diet, I wouldn't be here asking this question right now.
If I could make exercise a habit, I wouldn't be here asking this question right now.
If I could get over my fear of making no progress, I wouldn't be here asking this question right now.
If I could stop wasting my days on 4chan, I wouldn't be here asking this question right now.
If I were somehow born different and had sex when I was younger, I wouldn't be here asking this question right now.

But none of those are the case. I am here right now asking this question. For me to do it, I need to know that it is easy. I NEED YOU TO HAND ME THE ANSWER. I am spelling it out for you because I am worried about living the rest of my life as a sad individual. Please help me. What can I do? What are the steps that I need to take to make my dreams come true?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.