[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 350 Pounds and can't stay on my 500kc diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

what am i doing wrong, tried being vegan, vegetarian, but my mum only buys carby stuff like chips and frosted sugar cookies so I have to try and eat 500 kc of those kinda things only and im always hungry.

wut do i do /fit/?
>>
>>42755456
1/10 b8

Would have been 0/10 but you got me to respond
>>
chicken breasts are something like 230 calories each.

>skip breakfast
>chicken for lunch
>chicken for dinner
>>
>>42755456
I dont know If this is a legit 0/10 b& or a parody about the terrible baiters in this board
>>
you just need to eat 1 calorie spaced evenly 500 times throughout the day
>>
File: 1468353022906.jpg (79KB, 497x493px) Image search: [Google]
1468353022906.jpg
79KB, 497x493px
not b8 I want to lose 100 pounds before next semester but cant stick with anything. How do i convince myself to calm down and obey me
>>
>>42755472
there are idiots like op's mom though I know too many
>>
On the off chance this isn't bait, you really ought to be eating more, and considering how fat you are, you can get away with it while still losing weight. Do you want your results to be consistent, or do you want to gain it all back? Use the first TDEE calculator you find on Google, eat at 500 calories below that, and you'll do great.
>>
Step 1 Kill mum

Step 2 Choke on a celery stick
>>
>>42755456
500 is too much you'll lose more weight if you eat only 200
>>
>>42755700
Try and masterbate to your fat obese diseased festering body in the mirror and see how fucking disgusted you are by yourself and your gluttony and greed
>>
>>42755456
Just literally stop eating you worthless fat fuck.

Stop eating.

As in:
>Don't eat a god damn fucking thing
>Don't drink anything except water

Seriously. Go two fucking weeks without eating.

*GASP* you'll lose weight.

And you'll actually have MORE energy than eating your crappy 500 calories of snacks because you're not fucking around with your insulin and satiety response hormones

As a data point My 400 lb friend fasted for 30 days with electrolytes and a multivitamin only and lost 55 lbs literally sitting on his ass doing nothing but working in a call center.
>>
>>42756551
Why the fuck are you eating 500 calories a day nigger? You'll lose weight on 3000 a day. Buy actual food not bullshit cookies and dont starve yourself.

Cheap foods
Eggs
Milk
Rice
Potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Also eat green vegetables and other veggies for nutrients
Throw in some meat and some fruits and youre good

Take a multivitamin as well
>>
>>42755759
My sister would do buy food like everyday from fast food, i tried so hard to fucking resist but them McDonald's French fries man. Then fucking French fries.
>>
>>42755456
Just have a couple of servings of raw veggies every hour
You should stick around 500 calories with that, the best things would be celery, carrots, brocolli, etc
Just tell your mom to buy those and go to the store with her if you have to. If she doesn't do what you want just asking like a retard and start rampaging until she gives into your demands
>>
300lb humans are not meant to eat 500 calories per day

Op: eat healthy food for 2000 cal per day min

Thank me later
>>
>>42756818
not eating 500calories a day is why they are 300+ pounds in the first place anon.

They can even STOP EATING every few days. You know. A full day fast every once in a while.
>>
File: fattie race.jpg (176KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
fattie race.jpg
176KB, 980x735px
>>42755700
Pretty sure it is b8 but I'll bite, you fat fucks think that getting thin is some sort of holy miracle, but, in reality, it's really easy
>don't eat like a disgusting pig
>eat more healthy stuff like veggies and fruits
>cut shit-tier food, and you are not allowed to have a cheat day on the first months
>exercise, do anything, go to a gym, do cardio on your own, literally anything is better than being a sedentary fat fuck
>download any free app and count those calories
>you won't be thin by the next few weeks, it's gonna take a lot of time and patience
>if someone offers you something you don't want to eat, just fucking say no
>read the sticky and use /qtddtot/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.