[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys manage to conceal studies and fitness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1504568582668.png (146KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
1504568582668.png
146KB, 320x326px
I have to be the dumbest mother fucker around.

I'm 23, recently started a nurse course (France) after dropping out at 19 and feeling disgusted with myself.

I just don't see how you guys still have the will and energy to lift after a day in an amphitheater. I feel fucking drained. Might be be because I'm Auschwitz,but I see plenty of skinny fags made it while at school.

What's the secret?
>>
File: 1504559360020.jpg (91KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504559360020.jpg
91KB, 640x400px
>>42753637

How much of /fit/ do you think spends time working in an amphitheatre lol

99% of us barely leave our computer chairs
>>
>>42753662
kek this is 100% true
i just use all my energy for the short time in the gym
>>
File: 1484227980360.jpg (159KB, 830x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1484227980360.jpg
159KB, 830x1326px
Lift in the morning.
desu senpai i lifted when i was doing some kind of bootcamp where i worked atleast 12h a day, my days would consist of waking up, lifting, working, sleeping
Courage négro
>>
Have a coffee before class
Go to class
Have a coffee after class
Go to the gym

Also make sure youre eating enough during the day, no food means no energy
>>
My gains went to shit when I was in university.

Then again I'm low IQ retard who has to put in 50 hours of stress to complete something that should take 5 hours of stress.

Muscle mass went UP and body-fat went DOWN when I finished university and finally didn't have to worry about assessments and exams.
>>
>>42753637
I mean I don't go around telling people but I don't conceal it either
>>
>>42753766
Merci man.
>>
File: angry_wojak.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry_wojak.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
CONCEAL DON'T FEEL
>>
>>42753662
This desu
I'm just a neet who lifts so I can feel like I'm accomplishing something
>>
>>42754556
I wish I was you. Unfortunately the neet lifestyle isn't a sustainable one for me.
>>
>>42753637
Just ask someone to give you her notes mon pote. Take notes with a computer. Lifting is relaxing after hard intellectual work peh
>>
Btw op here, I'm retarded. What I meant was conjugate, not conceal. Got dam.
>>
>>42753637
>I just don't see how you guys still have the will and energy to lift after a day in an amphitheater.

I just enjoy it, I'd feel more miserable if I didn't go.
>>
Sometimes I spend 12 hours in class. The secret is to drink tons of water during class, eat well during the day and most importantly get enough sleep. When you get home, eat a big meal, drink some coffee, rest some time and go lift.
>>
>>42753637
I can balance my lifting and school schedule without a sweat but I'm still a dumb motherfucker whose being left in the dirt in my math class, I need to make mental gains /fit/, I how do I algebra? I need to get this short term class over with so I can get to my trade training
>>
File: aca.jpg (38KB, 637x624px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
38KB, 637x624px
>>42753662
This lol, besides work and gym I don't do shit.
>>
Concealing my fitness is easy, I just wear baggy clothes, but concealing my studies is hard, and all the brainlets harass me all day about my study routine, it gets annoying after a while.
>>
>>42753637

>I just don't see how you guys still have the will and energy to lift after a day in an amphitheater.

Mdr personne va en amphi mon gars.

No for real, wake up earlier, lift before the courses and go to bed earlier too. More energy in the morning and better sleep, the only inconvenient is that it can be difficult to accommodate your social life with this schedule.

Anyway, courage gros
>>
>>42753637

What? It's time management. I'm finishing off my Masters Degree in International business, working full time in the same field, lifting 4 times a week (PHUL is great) and meeting girls as well.
>>
>>42753637
I lift after 16 hour shifts
>junior medfag
>>
>>42756875

Although I don't conceal it. Why would you do that?
>>
>>42753637
lift in the morning before class if possible, otherwise shift your schedule so your toughest lifting days are on weekends
>>
File: understand_your_frustration.jpg (45KB, 499x382px) Image search: [Google]
understand_your_frustration.jpg
45KB, 499x382px
>>42754243
this
brainlets of the world unite
>>
>>42753637
It's conditioning like anything else. After you willpower through it the first few times it just becomes routine.

When I graduated undergrad and got a full time job, and started grad school, I thought I wasn't going to be able to maintain fitness as well, but I realized it takes up less than 3 hours of my day only a few times a week.
>>
workout friday, saturday and sunday. That leaves just 1 additional day during the week where i work out to match my routine. Not optimal, but whatever. Better than getting home at 19:00 then going to the gym then straight to bed.
>>
File: coolpepe.jpg (44KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe.jpg
44KB, 1067x600px
>>42754590
Actually you meant combine, 'conjugate' mostly only applies to language

I'm not trying to be smug or critical btw, your English is much better than my French
>>
>>42753766
That is a very good looking woman.
>>
>>42753637
You do it in the morning. If Jeff Bezos has time to get swole, so do you.
Plus you're still in school you dumb fag, you don't even know what a busy schedule looks like. Sleep more and eat better if you're low energy.
>>
>>42753637
Lift in the morning. You have to go to school so you'll go even if you're tired and you might feel energized.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.