[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit fit, I am a 30 year old scrawny basement dweller, i got my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: labour.jpg (173KB, 983x768px) Image search: [Google]
labour.jpg
173KB, 983x768px
Hit fit, I am a 30 year old scrawny basement dweller, i got my first job in my life doing hard labour

Today i was lifting 20-30 KG concret bricks on construction site, Im a neet from /r9k/, i was doing this continuously for 8 hours, i was drained completely in the first 30 minutes, but pushed myself, to keep going.

I got home and i was 100% exhausted and couldnt even eat, i have a shift again in the next 10 hours so i need some sleep, but im so broken from my first day

Ive never lifted weights in my life and im as weak as a fly, i legitimately pushed myself to my limits, i can feel every muscle in my body ache.

What should i do? the job is too physically hard for me, should i go in tomorrow? how should i work this out? should i tell them its too demanding for me? i dont think i can do this 5 days a week.

Has anyone gone through this before? how should i adjust to the work load? keep going? then get better over time?

Im not sure, the only thing is im 6 foot 2, and super weak, lots of lifting from the ground, so squatting is a major thing, also most of the construction workers are shorter than me and seem to have a more stocky physique so its easier for them to lift

Help i just need some advice
>>
>>42752805
400mg of magnesium before bed to stop doms and cramping. Eat as much as you can to regain energy. Half a dozen eggs, handful of nuts, some fruits as snacks throughout the day. Drink 3-4L of water per day
>>
>>42752805
Fuckn' push through it dude work your ass off. first week will suck but your body will adjust... what else do you have going on??
>>
File: 1504566241901.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504566241901.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>42752805

Dude, this is absolutely an opportunity for you to turn things around for yourself. Do not quit that job. Go in tomorrow and try your best to do what needs to be done and don't hesitate to mention to others that you're worn out from work yesterday so you're a bit tired. They'll respect that and know you'll stop getting sore after a week of work. This is good for you dude.
>>
Eat and drink plenty, and stick with it, this is a great step to have taken
>>
>>42752805
It gets easier, honestly
Every time you start a new job you'll be exhausted for a while. Shit I played football/rugby all through highschool and university, when I graduated I became an accountant and it sucked all the life out of me.

Try your hardest, and let your supervisor decide if you aren't cut out for it.
>>
>>42752805
I'm not surprised you're exhausted, doing no work and then suddenly doing loads of work. It won't take you too long to adjust though, if you power through you'll get muscle gains, all round fitness, feel better, get money, and achieve the first steps to proper independence and freedom. If I were in your shoes I'd be powering through no doubt. But you do you.
>>
>>42752805
Eat alot and push through you will adapt
>>
>>42752805

Very subtle.

Nice try, manlet.
>>
>>42752805

Are you complaining after doing one day?!

Sleep. Eat a fucking ton. Go to work. If you quit that job I will find out and hunt you down. No quitting.

>>42752844
>>42752847
>>42752927
>>42752952

This
>>
Push through it brah. In some months you'll be getting that blue collar strong build, and it will be great.
Congrats on leaving NEETdom. It sucks sometimes but the alternative is doom.
>>
Yo op something that these other blokes haven't mentioned.

I stopped lifting for a while (around 3 years) and was just doing uni and playing vidya, 6ft auchwitz mode, so my health wasn't there.

When I started doing labour jobs I had the same trouble, and a large part of it as well is you not being able to do things efficiently. I know it sounds retarded, picking up bricks is easy in theory, but you will develop a natural movement and pace over time that will make the job easier and less stressful.

Just keep at it, (i assume you're a skelly) so eat like a motherfucker, even if you don't want to, and you'll be right.
>>
>>42752805
Eat a lot, you'll get used to it. Keep going because you're 30 years old and never had a job, so you're enough of a failure already
>>
GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)
>>
i once did it as well and quit after one day. all my muscles were in pain and the enviroment was scarry for me. neet life best life.
>>
>>42752805
Make yourself eat. Buy liquid meals if you have to. Sleep a ton. You'll adjust faster than you think.
>>
>>42752805
Eat more food and adjust
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.