[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREATINE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: reso.png (996KB, 746x651px) Image search: [Google]
reso.png
996KB, 746x651px
Nearly all my gym bros use it, although I'm uncertain.

What's /fit/'s thoughts?
>>
makes you look fat and bloated
>>
>>42749808
You can lose your hair but other than that it's good
>>
Shit didn't work for me.
>>
>>42749808
Literally one of the only supplements proven to work
>>
Makes your hair and skin really shitty
>>
>>42749846
proven to make u bald by 25
>>
>>42749910
>9910▶
> >>42749846
lol one of my classmates in high school used it for like a year
tried to pass it onto me too
>>
So, let's say, what are the pros and cons?
>>
>>42749808
No. Stay natural, brother.
>>
>>42749910
>>42749927
If you're prone to hair loss it MAY increase your rate of hair loss, because of a supposed increase in DHT. However not all studies that measured for this found an increase in DHT. Creatine is the safest thing you can take to help with anaerobic exercise. You'll probably put on water weight though.
>>
>>42749808

Makes you go happa crazy!
>>
>>42749910

So if I'm already bald with no end in sight I have nothing to lose?
>>
>>42750102

your natty card
>>
>>42749808
You need to think this very deeply. It's not a minor thing to use creatine. There's a before and after with this supplement, and you and everyone know of the side effects and the consequences for your health in the long term.
So, if you want to maximize your gains and strength take it, but remember what you're sacrificing.
>>
>>42750259
What would these side effects be? When researching It's very hit and miss with reasults.

At the moment I'll only be using it to gain a basis upon a currently bulking stage.
>>
creatine has a 50+ year history of being a legitimate supplement that is safe (when pure) and does what it is claimed to do.
>>
>>42750259
>>42750277
He's a fucking idiot, disregard his statement desu.
>>
>>42750277
He's memeing you
>>
Im using creatine daily for awhile now. Im cutting as well. No hair loss. Safe to use.
>>
File: goodgoy.png (264KB, 415x379px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
264KB, 415x379px
>>42750337
Yes, good goy, keep taking all these supplements your body needs, there won't be any negative consequences for your health. Remember to buy your protein bars in your way back home.
>>
>>42749808
Only down sides are it might speed up hair loss if you're going to lose it in the future anyways and if you don't drink enough water it can stress your kidneys a little bit.

I started taking it 3 months ago and haven't had any hair loss and it definitely increased my strength slightly.
>>
>>42750277
There are no real side effects, other than possible hair loss acceleration. You get creatine in meat as well, this is just a more isolated form.
>>
>>42749808
It'll make you gay
>>
>>42751549
Uhh... I'm a vegan
>>
>>42750430
Reminder to post a current body pic when you post these shit replies.
>>
It's literally the most proven PED. Has more studies than caffeine and testosterone. All it does is turn into phospocreatine in the body, and allow that phosphate to turn an ADP back into ATP, increasing anaerobic capacity
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504552641032.jpg (45KB, 960x894px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504552641032.jpg
45KB, 960x894px
It's good for you, however be prepared to piss more than usual
>>
>>42749808
non-meme answer: https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

it has a well-established positive effect on strength and power and it's reasonable to think that vegetarians and vegans would especially benefit from it. the main downsides are water retention and the consequent bloating (which isn't as bad as people imply it is) and the not-empirically-established-but-entirely-plausible theory that it accelerates baldness in individuals predisposed to male pattern baldness
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.