[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CNG/ Chicken Nugget General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (373KB, 664x498px)
image.png
373KB, 664x498px
These things are the food of gods.

20 servings of 4 nuggets will net you about 3600 calories.

5 meals a day of 16 nuggets each.

Macros 220/200/200 (f/c/p)

Now to cut down on the fat and salt you take the nuggets and let them soak in warm water for 20 minutes, then drain the water and stick them in a hot oven for 5 minutes to crisp em up again. The flavour is barely affected by this at all.

Add in some fruit and salads or so to get in the green goodies and you are set.

It is honestly one of the easiest ways to bulk up fast and cheap. No matter how auschwitz you are and how hard you find it to eat more, working away 80 nuggets in an entire day is nothing. You can snack away on them whenever and wherever. 0 hassle.
>>
File: 1502674987319.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502674987319.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
>>42749749
>>
>>42749791
You mock, but I am being deadly serious. If you are a skelly this is one of the easiest ways to bulk up. No cooking, no mess, no hassle, easy to eat, all the macros you need, cheap, easy to obtain etc.
>>
>>42749749
Step back bro. The is rotisserie chicken town.
>4 walmart chickens cost around the same as your nuggies
>3840 calories
>240/24/408 fcp
>>
>>42749749
> soak in warm water for 20 minutes
>>
>>42749749
> draining chicken nuggets
>>
File: 1ytfxtdwhhox.png (190KB, 911x527px) Image search: [Google]
1ytfxtdwhhox.png
190KB, 911x527px
>>42749849
Wut bout chicken fil a tendiez?
>>
>>42749911
Well being a yurofag I don't get Walmart, but that does indeed sound like an even better deal.

>>42749918
Yes, or do you want to basically OD on salt?
>>
>>42749749
Stop trying to be the next /sip/
>>
>>42749749
>Spends $600 a month on chicken nuggets
>Dies of heart attack

No thank you, I will just eat normal food.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.