[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting for a woman. I am about to do it. Anyone else do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (71KB, 730x330px)
image.jpg
71KB, 730x330px
Lifting for a woman.

I am about to do it.
Anyone else do this? (ofc they have)
How did it go?

Falling into the comedy sitcom role of "nice guy I won't sleep with because it might ruin the cool relationship and besides he isn't hot enough" is starting to get old.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-085118.png (655KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-085118.png
655KB, 1080x1920px
>>42749615
>Doing anything for a woman who isn't family in the 21st century

I can already tell you how this is going to end and it's not going to make you happy
>>
>>42749676
Is it going to make me feel worse than hitting it of with a girl at a bar only for her to lose al interest the moment shirtless Chad mcrippletits walks through the door?
If Dr Dolittle were white, he would look like me.

I mean, we can like it isn't so, but physique does a lot for attraction, and skinny lanklets play an uphill battle from the word go. Even if you are some PUA master pussyslayer or so, you are still going to have a better time when you look fit than when unfit. Nobody wants to date an Auschwitz inmate.
>>
File: 1501823232472.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501823232472.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>42749946
>Is it going to make me feel worse than hitting it of with a girl at a bar only for her to lose al interest the moment shirtless Chad mcrippletits walks through the door?

So check this out anon. This is going to eventually happen no matter how swole or handsome you get. I'm not saying don't pursue women, but keep your distance. The closer you let her get to you, the more time you spend with her, the worse it's going to be when she decides to leave you.
>>
>>42749998
Oh, don't get me wrong. I understand that, and this isn't a "boohoo I can't get a girl" thread. I am just a tad tired of it nearly always being because of my physique.

I shit you not I have been friendzoned over it in the past. She said, and I quote, "you are a great guy and I love being around you, but you look like you could pass for my younger brother". Her younger brother was 9 years my junior and I admittedly could easily have passed for his age based on physique.

If the solution to that is simply lifting heavy shit and putting it back down again while eating big, that doesn't seem like too high a price to me.
>>
100% /fit/

Closet fags.
>>
>>42749615
>
women don't know the first fucking thing about lifting. why would you do this shit.
>>
I think most people start lifting for girls (or guys) and then realize all the other benefits and get hooked so whatever gets you to the gym really
>>
>>42750157
Because being emasculated by the girl mentioning her arms are bigger than yours despite (or maybe rather in spite) of you towering over her an entire foot sort of sucks.

At times it feels like I could leave all the verbal game at home if I looked like I could actually pick her up from the floor. Just purely from an evolutionary pov it makes perfect sense, a girl has to go against her natural instincts to date skinny people.
>>
File: 1499801261948.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1499801261948.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
>>42750089
>I shit you not I have been friendzoned over it in the past. She said, and I quote, "you are a great guy and I love being around you, but you look like you could pass for my younger brother". Her younger brother was 9 years my junior and I admittedly could easily have passed for his age based on physique.

I have a couple things and then I'll leave you alone. I think if you're lifting to boost anyone else's opinion of you then you're going to be disappointed in the end. Also I can't speak for everyone, but the moment I stopped giving a fuck about what women thought of me in a non-professional setting, my life got a whole lot simpler and stress free. I've never had a problem seducing or cuffing women in the past, especially when I was broke and in college. However, my life is much more peaceful now that I have a decent job and just don't care. In my experience everything gets much more complicated and difficult when you involve women, even beating my meat is a simpler way of getting a nut than having sex wondering and concentrating on not busting a nut too quickly so the bitch can get hers. Just my two cents.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.