[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cut/ routine advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_69.jpg (62KB, 855x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_69.jpg
62KB, 855x474px
Ok guys, need some real help.

Every year I both gain and lose around 30-40 pounds, constantly going between 170ish - 230sh.

I feel like I work out hard for ~4-6 months (run a mile daily and life 5 day split), get where I want to, then slack the FUCK off and my depression starts hitting again. I know the signs of my depression and i'm fucking tired of it.

I'm looking for advice on staying motivated, besides seeing your body transform. Once again, I feel like after I hit my short term goals, I start slacking off - I feel as though I get a lot of compliments on my looks and people tell me I look great, then i'm like FUCK IT - then shit starts hitting the fan within ~2-3 months and i'm back to square 1.

Halp.
>>
I know this feel OP

I was 240 and dropped to 150 , within 2 months of fucking off i was back in the 200s

thought I climbed everest and reached the top.

OP there is no top. There is no summit.

You will never reach your goal because there is no actual goal.

You either want to look good/be strong

Or you want to relax
>>
>>42749422
I'm so used to picking a number and hitting it. Maybe thats my issue, I give up after I get where I want to.

"there is no top, there is no summit, there is no goal"

Noted anon bless
>>
>>42749379
Just going by your post, it seems like you're only doing it for the compliments. Once you get them, you're good, at least for a while. So you stop doing it. And then the compliments aren't coming anymore. Repeat cycle.

You just don't have the intrinsic need to be fit. You're just using it to fish for compliments.
>>
>>42749513
I don't think it's the case, but definitely a pattern I notice after being told I look great.
>>
File: 1467079357843-4.jpg (77KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
1467079357843-4.jpg
77KB, 600x676px
If you get depressed, just lift to kill the pain.

Or for the race war.
>>
>>42749698
>I don't think it's the case
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Look, compliments, if anything, should motivate you more to keep on going. Instead, you're doing the opposite.

Stop lying to yourself if you want to improve.
>>
>>42749745
Got it. Noted.
>>
>>42749379
Seasonal depression is real, bro.

You need to make yourself just keep working out. I go through the SAME FUCKING THING. Literally lost 60 pounds, gained 25 of muscle, got fat, got to 260, took a trip to dachau and got down to 176, then now back to 210.

Depression is real, dawg.
>>
>>42749379
>constantly going between 170ish - 230sh.
You gain and lose 60 pounds. Do your math.
You really need to tighten up your fucking bulk, man.
>>
>>42749743
God you dudes from /pol/ are such losers lmao
>>
>>42749936
I'm just stating my max and min weights.

Average when i'm working out i'm at 180 and when i'm not i'm at 215.

>>42749920
It is real. But i've been through it for ~6 years now so I know the signs - I think this time around I can avoid it and keep feeling good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.