[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on nitraflex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9910.jpg (34KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9910.jpg
34KB, 330x450px
Does it actually increase test? And if so, how so?
>>
>>42748812

Shit doesn't work. Just get mesomorph or black labs dust extreme.
>>
>>42748812
Go to anabolicmen if you want to actually fix your test issues naturally.
>>
>>42748812
Lol dude nothing you can buy from a supplement shop is going to boost your test unless you're diet is lacking in the nutrients you need. If you're scared to inject testosterone, I suggest looking into and seriously researching SARMS.
>>
>>42748812
>SARMS

yea enjoy taking "SARMS" that are like filled with 20% real LGD and the rest are pro hormones. There is a reason why /fit/ hates oral steroids.
>>
>>42749251
So it's basically a bunch of bullshit with regards to the test stuff. Also what is SARMS?
>>
>>42749344
Maybe where you buy it. SARMS aren't oral steroids and /fit can suck a dick as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>42749346
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. Designed to prevent muscle wasting in sick people. They can be pretty anabolic with a fraction of the side effects of steroids. The main downside is you risk getting some mixture of peptides labeled as a SARM by ordering from the wrong source and that could fuck you up.
>>
>>42749565
Oh i see. Interesting. Well I'm not gonna be doing roids or those anytime soon but thanks for the info
>>
>>42749086
what has more DMAA in it?
>>
>>42750053
Dust Extreme has 75mg and mesomorph has 65mg.

They're their own blends though. I like to rotate them when I feel like I'm not doing my best on one of them. Works like a charm.
>>
>>42749495
/fit would gladly oblige as far as we're concerned. right, guys?
>>
It's not gonna increase your test, but I will say it's one of the best preworkout supps I've used since the original Jack3d
>>
>>42750186
>I will say it's one of the best preworkout supps I've used since the original Jack3d

t. dyel

it is nowhere near close to what the original jack3d was
>>
>>42750214
>it is nowhere near close to what the original jack3d was

nothing is close since DMAA was banned. But I'm saying it's the best non-DMAA I've used
>>
>>42750271
DMAA is not banned you idiot.

see
>>42749086
>>42750126
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.